[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most dangerous place for a child in the US to be at is his/her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: pregnant_2424357b.jpg (38 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
pregnant_2424357b.jpg
38 KB, 620x387
The most dangerous place for a child in the US to be at is his/her own mother's womb.

The more you know.
>>
>>73837945
I know, right? God causes so many miscarriages.
>>
>>73838000
or you know
that thing that kills 5m a year? it's called abortion
>>
>>73837945

How about some [citations].

Abortions per annum
miscarriages per annum
live births per annum

I'm willing to bet that if we look at the murder rate per square mile in chiraq and then the abortion rate per square mile nation wide, chimpcongo is still more dangerous.
>>
black children
>>
>>73837945
Yeah, they might get aborted by a jew "doctor"
>>
>>73838000
>>73838081
Trips says it's god. That rascal.
>>
>>73838344
5m abortions per year
2.5 births per year

Abortion has killed more children than people have died from any other cause of death combined. And this is just counting abortions since 1900.
>>
>>73838000
>>73838081
Glancing at statistics it's about equal with the amount of abortions and miscarriages with miscarriages being slightly higher.

Probably with the miscarriage that happen before women even know their pregnant, before they miss their period, it's even higher.

It's official, god is the real fetus murderer.
>>
>>73837945

Its not murder if a woman does it.
>>
>>73838959
>an estimated 977,000 abortions took place in 2014.
>There are about 4.4 million confirmed pregnancies in the U.S. every year.
>900,000 to 1 million of those end in pregnancy losses EVERY year.

God kills more fetuses than doctors.
>>
>>73838959
>>73839600

Your lack of sources isn't helping.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.