[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Pol/, if you could sit down with Adolf Hitler in the eagles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: the man, the myth, the legend.jpg (611 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
the man, the myth, the legend.jpg
611 KB, 2000x1333
/Pol/, if you could sit down with Adolf Hitler in the eagles nest, and have a QNA with him, what would you ask him?
>>
>>73837277
How can I fulfill your works?
>>
>>73837277
What's your name?
>>
>>73837277
What is your favorite beer?
>>
Where will you bury the gold?
>>
File: herr pepe.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
herr pepe.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>>73837277
Do you have to pre-heat the oven?
>>
>>73837277
I would ask him "where can I find this video without the censorship?" This was fucking awesome when it wasn't cut.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8lBm74_TfY&feature=youtu.be&t=35
>>
Why did you invade russia, near winter?
>>
Was studieren Sie denn so?
>>
If you shaved of your moustache, would you die?
>>
>>73837277
how do we save the white race at this point?
>>
Give Von Manstein card blanche for Fall Blau and for God's sake retreat the 6th army
>>
>>73837277

Why didn't you simply maintain your allegiance with Russia?

Surely you didn't think that even if you took Moscow you could control a landmass that large PLUS Europe in the aftermath of the European war.
>>
What would you and August Kubizek be doing at night in the Austrian hostel you shared?

Surely you didn't just ran to him about the dangers of tobacco the entire time.

Please, tell me more mein fuhrer :3
>>
>>73837277

I'd ask him why Ernst Rumpel wrote "his" book and why he's a Jesuit chess pawn, then I'd request that he kindly kill his self.

www.o5iri5.com
>>
>>73838171
why kill himself?
>>
>>73837277
Can you please just bribe some Ivan to kill Stalin?
>>
>>73837277
I would just be quiet fampai

his stupid-ass decisions caused my country to retain its indepence
>>
>>73837993

Hi JIDF!

How many shekels did you get for this slander?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.