[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Arguments against Islam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8
File: IMG_3244.jpg (125 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3244.jpg
125 KB, 612x612
I know how good you guys are arguing against braindead liberals /pol/, so help me on Islam. How would you argue against these points?

1. Not all Muslims are like this. Only a few people are Islam terrorists.

2.What about the Christians? They are against gay marriage and have also committed religion-based crimes.

3. Well, it was the Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East.

4. You're a racist and Islamaphobic
>>
>>73836109
>Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia or any other islamic country? If not, how to you know the "moderate" muslims aren't a minority and the majority aren't bigots and sexists? Stop prejudging Islam based on the muslims here you racist.
>>
File: 1460855982637.jpg (2 MB, 2927x3583) Image search: [Google]
1460855982637.jpg
2 MB, 2927x3583
>>73836109
>>
>>73836109
>4. You're a racist and Islamaphobic
i usually just start calling them a racist. conversation is over once this is dropped. its a sign they are going to just fling shit if you talk to them

>Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East
so b/c the US bombed the middle east, shari law says homosexuals should be killed. b/c the US bombed the middle east, christians in shari countries cant hold public office. b/c the US bombed the middle east, women have to be subservient to their husbands....
this is a legit point though, so if your talking in the context of trump, bring up trump has been against every middle eastern war that democrats have supported
>What about the Christians? They are against gay marriage and have also committed religion-based crimes.
christian communities went out of their way to dismantle the KKK and put it behind them. they might be against gay marriage, but they dont want government sanctioned murder of gays, like shari law dictates. and christian extremists are always discouraged or reported when they go to religious leaders. islamic religious leader constantly justify, and have even encouraged suicide bombing
>1. Not all Muslims are like this. Only a few people are Islam terrorists.
statistically speaking, the majority of muslims are ok with suicide bombings. the majority of muslims think woman should be subservient, all countries where muslims are the majority and the religion is the law has laws discriminating against gays and women. only a few may be radicalized, but thats because the majority of them dont try to stop it.
>>
>>73836721
>>73836876
>>73836902

I love you guys
>>
>>73836109
But an overwhelming majority of Muslims worldwide support or take no issue with the heinous crimes committed in the name of Allah. Islamic culture an values run counter to the superior culture of the western world (freedom of speech, of worship, equality in the eyes of the law regardless of ethnicity/gender/religion/etc.)

>2.What about the Christians? They are against gay marriage and have also committed religion-based crimes.
Christians are a problem but nowhere near as dangerous or acute as Islam. Christian crimes also face higher scrutiny in the west and are widely denounced by fellow Christians.

>3. Well, it was the Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East.
We never should have entered Iraq, but that's a different issue entirely. These apes have been butchering one another since long before we got involved. Besides, we never would have had cause to enter had they not flown some planes into our buildings.

Racist yes, Islamophobic no.
It's none of my business if Muslims want to build a mosque or practice within the laws of the land. I welcome them here to the US so they can see how superior our way of life is.
>>
>>73836109

Just show them this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
>>
>>73836876

All that stuff about early Christians being nice is bullshit. They murdered Hypatia and destroyed many of the seven wonders of the world because they were "pagan idols". They were the muslims of their time. If you go to Egypt you will see many temples defaced because they put marks in the gods.
>>
>>73836109
>Arguments against Islam
Freedom
>>
>>73836109

Statistics don't show this.

>2.What about the Christians? They are against gay marriage and have also committed religion-based crimes.

Who honestly cares?

>3. Well, it was the Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East.

Good. Less Muslims to deal with.

>4. You're a racist and Islamophobic

Yes I am.
>>
>>73836109

"You are right. Only a few are terrorists. The problem is that according to polls in european and in islamic countries, at least 20% support ISIS. At least 60% want Sharia Law in Europe. xx% want to punish gays." etc etc

Find legit polls and refer to those. It's not you hating Muslims. It's about supporting minorities and women in Islamic societies.

> 2.What about the Christians? They are against gay marriage and have also committed religion-based crimes.

"You are right. 50-100 years ago, Christianity might have been more dangerous and more harmful than Islam, but in the present it's not the case. Christianity went through a bloody process and Western society went through a process, in which the rights of the individual have gained importance.

Right now, Islam is the only religion that allows murder, genocide etc in the name of religion. Apostates get killed. These are things we have to speak against. If we don't, then the liberals in muslim societies will get dominated further by radical islam.

> 3. Well, it was the Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East.

Radical Islamists will always find something to blame others. When you don't interfere, then you are not helping enough and when you interfere, then you're just doing it for yourself.

Denmark didn't have colonies and did never attack a muslim nation, but a few pictures of their prophet where enough to attack danish embassies and danish citizens.

Islam is not a race. You are not responsible for the race you're born in, but you're responsible for your beliefs and your ideology.

Islamophobic implies that it is a baseless fear. There are millions of muslims who want to establish a theocracy according to sharia law wherever they go.
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 224x225
>>73836876
DELET THIS
>>
>>73836109

True but two matters are a concern however: 1.The muslim population of Europe is massively increasing in proportion to the native population of Europe right now. 2. Per capita the muslim crime rate and rate of terrorist attacks are also massively increasing. These two problems in tandem are making a massive political crisis in Europe's near future, inevitable.

Christians are statistically a hundred times less likely to commit a terroist attack than their musli counterparts. Also Christians and ethnic Christians are both declining demographically.

Even if you believe that. Two wrongs can never make a right.

The only racists are those people who are intentionally ignoring what the statistics and demographics are telling us based on their own misguided ideology.
>>
>>73836109
Another one
>>
>>73836109
A lot of other good responses I won't repeat.

1) Only a few are suicide bombers. Sure, I'll agree with that. However, consider what would happen to any Christian suicide bomber. He would be roundly condemned by the entire church. Also consider the fact that Christianity (and pretty much all other religions) have no suicide bombers.

It's also a fact that you can be terribly damaging and a barbarian without strapping explosives to your chest. They have no real science, literature, art, or other hallmark of civilization. They are violent. They hate everyone who is not them. It's not just ISIS you have to worry about. Ask yourself who in their right mind would willingly follow, as an emissary of god no less, a guy who rapes nine year olds.

2) Putting aside whether gay marriage is good or not (I don't think it is) you are drawing a difference between people not wanting to bake cakes for gay weddings and people who stone gays to death. That's the difference between me snubbing someone's birthday party that I don't like and gunning them down.

3) When the hell has the Middle East EVER been stable and civilized? You'd have to go before Islam for that. Also Islam has waged war against the west for 1,300 some years. Hell, they started piracy on American vessels when the founding fathers were still here and the only thing we projected to that part of the world was trade vessels. They fired the first shots on western civilization and America. Fuck them.
>>
>>73836109
when people see people of their like, it is easy for them to congregate together. if this continues to happen you have X amount of people congregating and most likely self imposing a self rule of only talk to these people because 'i feel comfortable with them'. if all those people believe in something (a form of law) then they will impose it on themselves and the area around them, thus we reach a problem when muslims who congregate in X amounts going around imposing their form of law
>>
>>73836109
Explain that you're an ultraconservative Christian and that you have a lot of commonalities with Islam. For instance, gays have no place in society, women need to cover their hair, and so forth.
>>
File: 1451753098965.jpg (818 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1451753098965.jpg
818 KB, 1500x2500
>>73836109
>Not all Muslims are like this. Only a few people are Islam terrorists

See pic

>What about the Christians? They are against gay marriage and have also committed religion-based crimes.

Yes they are against gay marriage, but I'm gonna need a source on those Christian crimes.

>Well, it was the Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East.

>Implying it wasn't the Soviet's fault

You're a racist and Islamaphobic

You're such a Nazi you probably want to genocide Christians, you intolerant bigot.
>>
>>73839602
sehr gut, kraut bruder
>>
>>73836109
Keep it simple when it comes to "moderate" muslims.

Is there anything moderate about 1.6 billion people who worship a child rapist?

No.
>>
Notice how any "moderate" muslim's saving grace is that they are farther away from the koran/less strict about the rules than the "Extremists". It basically amounts to "What makes me a good muslim is my lack of being a muslim"
>>
>>73836109
>1. Not all Muslims are like this
muslims are people, islam is an ideology, not all muslims will follow islam with as much dedication as the terrorists

>2.What about the Christians?
two wrongs don't make a right? modern Christianity is tame (see popes statements)... depends how you want to go with it

see Barbary War

Islam isn't a race, you despise the values of islam by being against sexism, bestiality etc...
>>
File: 1450421331838.jpg (45 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450421331838.jpg
45 KB, 720x720
>>73836109
Here's a pic that describes some of the finer things Islam has to offer. I rather live next to a Christian.
>>
File: 1462927140791.jpg (102 KB, 964x665) Image search: [Google]
1462927140791.jpg
102 KB, 964x665
>>73836109
> 1. Not all Muslims are like this. Only a few people are Islam terrorists.
This argument essentially sprouts from the validity of Islam. Once you prove Islam is invalid, then all you have to do is link the actions of Islamic terrorists to Islam. Ie. Mohammad killed and persecuted people, and he is literally the IDEAL role model for all humans. Therefore, ISIS are ambassadors of Mohammad, and hence Islam, as the first and centre pillar of Islam is belief in Mohammad as Allah as his messenger.

It is a fallacy to try and prove Islam is valid by disproving the validity of Christianity. Besides, being anti-gay marriage isnt' even immoral, it's just a personal opinion. Religion based-crimes: similar to 1, you can only prove if people are being true christians based on the validity of Christianity. Jesus never killed or hated anyone, and accepting Jesus by following his actions is LITERALLY THE ONLY criteria to being a Christian. Therefore, those are not Christians. ISIS are muslims, though.

>3.Well, it was the Americans fault for bombing and destabilizing the Middle East.
This isn't an argument against anything related to Islam. The closest thing it relates to it >1

This is called an "ad hominem" attack - attacking one's characters or motives rather than presenting any logical argument. You can literally just disregard these without thinking about it for a second.
>>
File: ISLAM.png (12 KB, 880x499) Image search: [Google]
ISLAM.png
12 KB, 880x499
Why would you want to argue against us?
>>
>>73843021
>>73836109
>>73836109
>>73836109
>>73836109

Please read:
http://www.chick.com/information/religions/islam/fallacies.asp
>>
File: 1462438150837.png (1 MB, 1022x693) Image search: [Google]
1462438150837.png
1 MB, 1022x693
>>73836109
You should look up GK Chestertons essays on Islam. He makes some very critical yet non-inflammatory arguments.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.