[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this make any fucking sense?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: vggkr.jpg (48 KB, 588x416) Image search: [Google]
vggkr.jpg
48 KB, 588x416
Does this make any fucking sense?
>>
>>73835652
Yeah its called the free market
>>
>>73835652
evolution if allowed to progress would eliminate the short animals that were unable to reach the baseball food and thus fix the issue naturally.
>>
>>73835886
this
>>
>>73835652

Pay for tickets (and you'll all get a seat) you niggers.
>>
>>73835886
This, and so many of Americas problems would be solved if the democrat-engineered welfare spiral was sorted out
>>
>>73836033
Right wing death squads if allowed to patrol urban areas would eliminate the niggers who were unwilling to work and thus fix the issue naturally
>>
>>73835652
In reality the short kid would probably eat the boxes instead of doing the intelligent thing with them. That's reality, the people who often get the most help are the most often are the ones that completely squander it instead of using it to better themselves.
>>
>>73836323
>the people who often get the most help are the most often are the ones that completely squander it instead of using it to better themselves.
Well yeah, imagine if you didn't have to do any work your entire life, you'd be pretty fucking lazy.
>>
>>73836307
we can dream
>>
>>73836465
Almost like everything to do with liberal policies are counterproductive
>>
File: The_3d7718_5699352.jpg (57 KB, 600x656) Image search: [Google]
The_3d7718_5699352.jpg
57 KB, 600x656
>>73836033
>>73836307
>>
>>73835652
In 3th image no one bother buying a ticket because everyone can just stay there and they will be closer to the field than anyone else who bought a ticket.

But in all seriousness this image is shit, boxes are shitty indicator, did they bring them by themselves? If so then why would the tall guy go trough a trouble of dragging this heavy box there just to give it away to the small guy?
He brought this this himself just so someone else can take it from him because he feel like he deserve it.
And height is even shittier indicator because they are most likely comparing it to todays "privilege", if someone was born short then yeah its not really fair compared to the tall guy but I'am 100% sure they want to compare it to the "Being born white male" shit.

If there is inequality its AGAINST whites.
You need to get job without qualifications? Don't worry, there are diversity quotas for you! Just don't be a literal retard and you'll get the job.

Want to get into good school but you got lower score than your white friend? Again! Don't worry, there are also diversity quotas.

Want to commit a crime? Just be muslim! People will be too scared to call police on you.

Being white male have absolutely 0 benefits in these days yet we are seen as the privileged ones.
>>
These kids are thieves and should be treated as such. Off with their legs.
>>
File: Hitler_Mannerheim.png (265 KB, 460x279) Image search: [Google]
Hitler_Mannerheim.png
265 KB, 460x279
>>73836307
Oh man, those must've been the days. Our former president was a leader of right wing death squads during and after the civil war and was still able to unify the people against the soviets. We need those kinds of leaders again.
>>
>>73835886
First post best post
>>
File: this-is-social-justice.png (300 KB, 555x441) Image search: [Google]
this-is-social-justice.png
300 KB, 555x441
>>73835652
>baseball games are free
>>
>>73835652
god i hate tumblr so much
>>
I think a better solution would be teaching them and give them the opportunity to build their own box to stand on.
>>
>It's a "manlets need special accommodations and ruin somebody else's experience in the process" episode
>>
>>73835886
You mean the free market that rewards people whose ancestors were rich and punishes people whose ancestors were poor?
>>
Quote from 1800's 'Merica

If the white man wants to live in peace with the Indian, he can live in peace.....Treat all men alike. Give them all the same law. Give them all an even chance to live and grow. All men were made by the same Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers. The Earth is the mother of all people, and all people should have equal rights upon it.......Let me be a free man, free to travel, free to stop, free to work, free to trade....where I choose my own teachers, free to follow the religion of my fathers, free to think and talk and act for myself, and I will obey every law, or submit to the penalty.”
>>
>>73838026
I think a better solution is to tell them to go get a fucking job so that they can afford a ticket to the baseball game instead.
>>
>>73835652
Niggers are like the midget on the right, except they keep kicking the boxes out from under themselves and demanding whitey's boxes.
>>
>Boreball
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.