[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will Jews migrate to Eastern Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pl-jews.gif (2 KB, 377x220) Image search: [Google]
pl-jews.gif
2 KB, 377x220
Or will they choose new destinations like Canada, Australia, Japan etc.?

Mostly they pick Israel, US is an option too, but it will become violent and dangerous in the future with all the racial tensions there

So what's the jewish view on Eastern Europe? Is it considered antisemitic and racist? And how do we keep it that way?
>>
>>73832438
jews immigrated to east europe at the height of the polish power.
there is no sense in immigrating into an economically bacward country if your have other choices.
>>
>>73834643
What about security issues? Eastern Europe is free of muslims
>>
>>73834821
Jews were deeply distrusted and often targets of pogroms throughout eastern europe, why would they want to go back?
>>
>>73834821
there is more to life than a 0.0001% chance of being killed randomly by a muslim.
>>
>>73835182
As I said, because of security issues of Western Europe

>>73835230
Nevertheless they already flee to Israel
>>
>>73835477
where the murder rate is twice as high as in poland. half of it is arab killing arabs, but still.
the standard of living in east euorope is too low to be an option.
>>
>>73832438
They will.
From Odessa to Gdansk, they will set up their new enclaves while the rest might be too busy with 'tanned Germans'
>>
>>73835623
And what about the general view on Eastern Europe?
>>
>>73836000
its poor and backward, and some say racism is aproblem, idk tbqh.
i haerd they have nice trips tho.
>>
>>73832438

They'll be used as demographic cannon-fodder for cucking the Palestinians out of their remaining land just like Israel does with Haredim.
>>
I'm leaning towards to US.
Japan is great but not a real option since you need to job to live there, and the work is Japan is horrible, they literally work to death. and if you don't want that you can be an English teacher, and that's fucking boring.
So I'm leaning to America.

I still need to do research and make my decision (even if it is America, which state, college in israel vs america, wtf am I doing, etc.)
>>
File: new_israel_ii.png (35 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
new_israel_ii.png
35 KB, 614x461
They will return. With a vengeance.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.