[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jeff Bezos hires anti-Trump propaganda army
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: bits-amazon-bezos-superJumbo.jpg (317 KB, 1999x1446) Image search: [Google]
bits-amazon-bezos-superJumbo.jpg
317 KB, 1999x1446
Getting more and more desperate by the minute:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/05/amazon-ceo-orders-20-man-army-to-dig-up-dirt-on-trump/

Fuck Amazon
>>
>>73829150

>It didn't work in the primaries, but I think it will work now
>>
>>73829150
Remember kids, conservashits stupidly support the 1% while liberals champion the 99%!
>>
>>73829247
of all the people to attack trump...

bezos is a power mad slave driver with no soul
>>
they can dig all the dirt they want. trump still has the yuge advantage of not being shillary
>>
It's because Jeff wants more goys (muslims) to sell shit to. Fucking globalist.
>>
File: nervousman.png (493 KB, 612x675) Image search: [Google]
nervousman.png
493 KB, 612x675
>>73829150
>>
File: 960x0.jpg (90 KB, 960x1159) Image search: [Google]
960x0.jpg
90 KB, 960x1159
>>73829150
>Dig up dirt on Trump
>Find out he's actually just an awesome guy
These morons had the whole primary to find something but I'm glad they're wasting their money
>>
>>73829150

20 good men
>>
>>73829150
>Washington Post has a cadre of journalists assigned to cover the nominee of one of the major party's in this years Presidential election
>MUH ANTI-TRUMP PROPAGANDA ARMY

what the fuck are they supposed to do, not write any articles about one of the candidates? Obviously some of WP's reporters are biased against Trump, but not all of them are.

Also, Bezos isn't a Democrat. He's donated to Republicans too and is a political libertarian. WND says "he has donated to Democrats", well, so has Trump. Business people tend to donate to both sides of the aisle.
>>
>>73830655
20 feet higher
>>
WAPO claims to have assigned the same number of reporters to Hillary, but in the same statement they said nobody really believes there's any proof of "intent" behind the email server thing.

As if intent fucking matters when you're committing a felony?
>>
>>73831332
Why haven't they hired a 20 man army to dig up dirt on Hillary Clinton?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.