[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anti-Semitism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63
File: sarah_silverman.jpg (5 KB, 171x253) Image search: [Google]
sarah_silverman.jpg
5 KB, 171x253
I have been on /pol/ for about half a year now. What I don't get is the extreme anti-semitism. Why would jews try to destroy European and American culture? Israel needs a strong America to back them up, so this doesn't make any sense to me. And it is also more common amongst leftists to not like Israel. If you think your extreme anti-semitism is justified, post a reply and I will make an effort to try to understand why.
>>
File: 1443716136502.jpg (100 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
1443716136502.jpg
100 KB, 356x600
>>73828382
>every single time
>>
>>73828705
Memes won't change my political opinion. Why don't you go into how jews manipulate and why.
>>
>>73828382
Leftist aren't actually "antisemitic." They're muh Palestine faggots. Jews aren't victims anymore so the left had to find a new victim group. Actual antisemites get completely vilified by the media, unlike SJWs. Take David duke for example
>>
File: 1449126611324.png (369 KB, 1544x3100) Image search: [Google]
1449126611324.png
369 KB, 1544x3100
>>73828382

It's mainly just a reaction to not being able to criticize Jews the same way we can Christians in most western nations. Islam has this same problem.

Many of us are Atheists and we came to the same realization as Clint Eastwood in that movie Gran Turino where Eastwood discovers he has more in common with the Asians than he does his own family.

We have more in common with Christians than many Atheists, Jews and Muslims because we only ever have any rights under Christian majority nations.

Jews cannot accept criticism without claiming anti-Semitism so that only increases the reactions on this board.
>>
>>73828382
Christians are considered Amalek, the spirit enemy of Judaism
>>
>>73828382

Their hatred of white Christians goes far deeper than their rationale of how they only live the lives they do because they leech from white society.

The majority of jews are "leftist" because it weakens whites. Point to me a single Jew that advocates mass Christian immigration to Muslim countries. They spend all day and night doing the reverse.

They plan to destroy the Muslims too but Christians have to be the first to go.
>>
>>73828382

free breivik
>>
>>73828382
People will always vilify the jews bc jews have a very disproportionate amount of wealth and power. Poor and stupid people believe there is a global conspiracy involving literally millions of people acting in unison without anyone noticing however the fact is that jews highly value education and have some the highest IQs of any group they simply are smarter then most people so they succeed where most people fail success earns you haters in this world
>>
>>73829416
Lizard people try to manipulate atheists so your argument is invalid.
>>
File: pol am i white.png (112 KB, 978x684) Image search: [Google]
pol am i white.png
112 KB, 978x684
>>73828382

28% Ashkenazi Jew here. My father was half-Jew but I never met him and was raised Christian. I have no Jewish friends or connections.

Hear my thoughts:

1. Ashkenazi Jewish IQ (Sephardic and Mizrahi Jews are nothing special) is reported to average around 108-115. 40% of the top 1% income earners in the USA are Jewish. 20% of Nobel laureates are Jewish, despite Jews making up .2% of the global population.

2. Jewish people display high in-group preferences, especially when it comes to mating and nepotism. The mating preference are the only reason a test like 23andme.com can even tell me that I am Jewish because there has been such a strong on-group breeding preference for the past ~1000 years

3. Jewish people excel in the areas of industry, banking, and academia. This combined with the propensity for high-IQ leads to the concentration of Jews in positions of power, wealth, and influence.

4. ENTER NAZI GERMAN. Eastern European Jewish influence led to the perception of corruption, collusion, and nepotism among European Jewry.

5. As a result of the Nazi meme, Jews seem to be permanently entrenched in hatred with White Nationalist groups

Conclusions:

1. It is doubtful that there is an organized Zionist movement worldwide (If I am wrong please send me an invite), rather Jews are master-race tier IQ and not cucked like white people into believing the diversity meme.

2. As a result, successful Jewish people employ Jews, befriend Jews, breed with Jews, and do other things to advance Jewish status at the individual level.

3. The gap between American Black IQ and American/Euro White IQ is ~15 or 1 std deviation. This is the same gap between White/Ashkenazi Jewish IQ.

4. White people buying into the Jewish Meme is literally no different then low IQ blacks complaining >muh racism >muh systemic white privilege

5. White nationalism will fail until it eliminates the Low IQ young/angry skinhead demographic and embraces Ashkenazism
>>
>>73829416
They're pitting the Christians against the Muslims so they wipe each other out. 2 birds with 1 stone.
>>
>>73828382
It's like how brunost doesn't really exist outside Norway. You have to really go at a wall with a tungsten hammer to get any kind of sensation out of it. That's exactly why most of /pol/ hates Jews. To be honest, I think it's foolish.
>>
>>73829811
ye right the entire music and movie industry of the USA pure hard work and high IQ, crushing everyone through sheer diplima stacking and test acing
>>
>>73829281
It's partially this and often entirely this when talking about newfags. The rest is genuine hate for the powerful zionists looking to fuck us over for the benefit of them and their fellow Jews.
>>
>>73829416
>Point to me a single Jew that advocates mass Christian immigration to Muslim countries.
I have never heard of any person saying that, jew or not. Why do you think jews hate christians?
>>
>>73829811
It's not so much a global conspiracy as it is simple tribalism/nepotism combined with that high average IQ to make it effective along with a ton of smaller conspiracies involving mostly Zionists.
>>
>>73828912

listen up faggot, why dont you do a fucking google search about it? all the jewish bankers, etc. its not that hard youre a fucking bitch later nigger
>>
>>73828382
>Back them up
lel
>>
>>73828382
What they were prevented from doing before (getting richer through usury and nepotism) they are doing now.
It's having a negative effect for the basic white man by a number of causes that you already know and are often discussed here.

They systematically control the destructive institutions that cuck us into extinction.

So while not every jew is part of this, the disgusting jew/protestant alliance is completely destroying what the white man had built : a prosperous free society based on truth and loyalty.
>>
>>73828382
I'd slit her throat and rub shit into the wound.

>>73830416
The bitch in your OP wants to sell the Vatican to feed niggers.
>>
File: 50r05 and R0t-children.png (272 KB, 1185x981) Image search: [Google]
50r05 and R0t-children.png
272 KB, 1185x981
>>73828382
IF you TRULY want to know why... without all the 14/88 stormfront autism.

Read: "The Culture of Critique" by Prof. Kevin MacDonald.

Also look up some youtube videos of him being interviewed.

2/3 of the time, they don't even realize they are doing it... only the REALLY EVIL KIKES are fully aware of what they are doing.

Unfortunately for jews... the "really evil" ones also "happen" to make up like 90% of
>the 1%
who control the vast majority of the worlds wealth.

Not a good look when you put it all together.
>>
>>73828382
Whites are the last, and indeed the only competitor the Jews have on the world stage
>>
File: JEW skeletalgif.gif (475 KB, 215x194) Image search: [Google]
JEW skeletalgif.gif
475 KB, 215x194
>>73830094
2 problems with your arguments.

1. There is obviously organized Zionism it just isn't all encompassing.

2. Your point 4 contradicts your 2nd point. Black's are retarded for complaining about muh white privilege because whites bend over backwards to try and help them get their shit together. As you say yourself Jews are organized in fighting for their own dominance which make them a threat.

If by embracing Ashkenazim you mean breeding for intelligence then I agree.
>>
File: toilet.jpg (19 KB, 845x634) Image search: [Google]
toilet.jpg
19 KB, 845x634
>>73828382
>Israel needs a strong
pissrael needs to be flushed down the toilet
>>
File: 1463093035751.jpg (223 KB, 600x1488) Image search: [Google]
1463093035751.jpg
223 KB, 600x1488
>>73828382
>>
>>73830094

You admit Jews engage in nepotism yet you place all blame on Gentile Whites? If they engage in nepotism and are more loyal to their ethnic group and/or Israel isn't this in combination of their high influence unfair from the perspective of Gentiles? White societies can do well without Jews, yet Jews still choose to live in White countries (more than half of them). Who needs who?
>>
>>73828382
What was said thus far does hold water

However there is an intrinsic characteristic to jews, is that it is PART of their book and doctrine to make money however one can, this is actually pretty much stressed out and set in stone (much like muslims´s permissian to lie, infiltrate, gain trust, subvert to conquor). There are passages devoted to this topic.

And with this in mind, they never looked twice at any opportunity to make a cash, even if people lose their homes, fall prey to sharks or go bankrupt.
Petty usuary, loansharking or big time bank fraud and theft were done by the jew since they arrived in europe, it is why all nations including mine expelled the jews at diferent timeframes and why all the modern 20century style banks were plundered as well as the post modern 21st century ones with no remorse or care
>>
>>73830094
This post would propably be very hard for /pol/ to swallow, but I agree with you that jews are more intelligent and that's why they have a lot of top positions.
>>
>>73830094
This. I love the comparison of nationalist whites to incomplacent blacks.
>>
File: 1462716518676.jpg (67 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
1462716518676.jpg
67 KB, 600x900
>>73830094
Response to the conclusions:
1. I agree
2. This is called racism and nepotism, even extreme nepotism and it's the main reason people believe in 1.
3. The gap is not nearly that high between north europeans and jews. A myth.
4. It's extremely different because you don't have white people ruling african nations anymore. Jewish banks still own and effectively rule (through media if not otherwise) every white country after propagating idiotic political systems that allow it.
5. No, it only fails because of constant subversion and disenfranchisement aimed at them. Even an extremely low IQ demographic can take control of their own nation as exemplified by the multiple communist revolutions around the world.
>>
>>73828382
>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia
read more: http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
>>
>>73830094
You might have a point if the jews didn't own the media and are constantly using it to promote a race war. Or the fact they are constantly promoting the degradation of the moral fabric of society with far left views. Oh and what about all the promotion of interracial relationships for the white race while staunchly sticking to their own. Actually it might have to do with jewish business owners like starbucks ceo who changes the name of flat whites because they're racist and encourages employees to ask white customers if they've considered their privilege. To sum it up they despise white people and the societies we built because they believe themselves to be the chosen people and it makes them insanely jealous to see what we've accomplished. Oh and the whole getting kicked out of 109 countries probably didn't make them too happy either
>>
File: 29x29.gif (2 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
29x29.gif
2 KB, 240x240
>>73831310
1. ok cool

2. white people have been taught that altruism is a virtue and universal values are a virtue. Its not that jews are racist or that nepotism is racist, its that white people have a brain virus that prevents them from acting in their own self-interest as the Jews have no problem doing.

3. Yes this is true, the gap between northern euros (105-108) is much smaller, however taking white populations as a whole then the gap is very close to the white/black gap.

4. I do see your point but against, I believe this is more class struggle (elites vs populists) then a specific "Jewish" thing, my comments on nepotism notwithstanding

5. This is a bad argument. The disinfectant for bad ideas is public discourse. White nationalism has been publicly rejected because of the STRONG association between modern white nationalists and >muh hitler
>>
>>73831050
What about Eastern Asians? They're smart.
>>
>>73831095
blacks would still be retarded for complaining even if whites engaged in the same nepotism as Jews because free society= money > convictions and literally nothing stops blacks from attaining success in western cultures except for shitty black culture and genes
>>
>>73831185
I just took a look at the articles and they don't say that anymore, except for the LGBT one.
>>
>>73831883
>2. white people have been taught that altruism is a virtue and universal values are a virtue. Its not that jews are racist or that nepotism is racist, its that white people have a brain virus that prevents them from acting in their own self-interest as the Jews have no problem doing.

this element is the most important one and i hardly ever see it discussed in these threads.

Whites and white societies have been an incredible feat and gave an amazing contribution to this world precisely because we have A LOT of empathy and altruism, even outside of our groups which is borderline self-destructive.

This did allow to create the very perks and freedoms we enjoy today.
Thing is most of that came along with christianity in the package, pagan europens (the true original eu religion(s)) were not like that. So with the decrease in demography and christianism, we can predict these to be our last days..

Jews, for all the in-group protection they have do not have empathy and altruism to the same degree, it is why they never build a proper culture and their civilizations thus far amount to fuck all, they just take stuff and twist it.

For all that IQ they sure are some barbaric cunts, they even discriminate among jews, different tiers of jews..that is some desert nigga shit
>>
File: 645676896.jpg (41 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
645676896.jpg
41 KB, 450x300
Let me ask you this: When jews promote liberal views, don't they also hurt themselves? What about all the liberal jews who marry non-jews for example?
>>
>>73832995
We sure didn't show that empathy in the eighteen hundreds.
>>
>>73833016
no because their religion tells them the non jews will (happily) serve the jews

see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9hzW6W4xbw

and do note for giggles the evil hand gesture at 12:16
>>
Ask yourself why they're the most hated people on the planet, why they have been kicked out of every country they have inhabited, except the west. Which they now own and have turned to shit.
>>
>>73830969
>2/3 of the time, they don't even realize they are doing it
This.

There isn't some huge jewish conspiracy to rule the world. The whole religious culture of being constantly victimized plus being a smarter group than most just makes jews highly likely to seek out other jews because from a very young age they're taught not to trust anyone else other than jews. Not overtly obviously, but that is the overwhelming sub-conscious message.

Another big thing taught to jewish kids is family and community. You have to build a good jewish community and keep your jewish family close because they're the only ones you can really trust. Jews gain power and give it to other jews because most of them are sub-consciously afraid of everyone who isn't jewish due to what they were taught as kids.

Take it from me, I've seen all this shit first hand thanks to my loving, yet rabidly jewish mother who put me through 15 years of religious school.
>>
>>73831883
>3. Yes this is true, the gap between northern euros (105-108) is much smaller, however taking white populations as a whole then the gap is very close to the white/black gap.
I've never seen any data to suggest Northern European IQ is that high, where did you get that figure from?

>>73830094
>2. As a result, successful Jewish people employ Jews, befriend Jews, breed with Jews, and do other things to advance Jewish status at the individual level.
Is this not a good enough reason to dislike them in your eyes?

>5. White nationalism will fail until it eliminates the Low IQ young/angry skinhead demographic
Low IQ working class people are attracted to White Nationalism not because their IQ is low, but because it is the poor that is most negatively affected by immigration.
>>
>>73828382
>What I don't get is the extreme anti-semitism

Tradition, mostly.
>>
File: 1458824734420.png (786 KB, 1216x570) Image search: [Google]
1458824734420.png
786 KB, 1216x570
>>73829811
Ah the LE JEWS ARe so smart meme, so that explains why (some) Jews are trying to ruin european nations does it? Does that explain why so many public figures have been fired and labeled anti-semites for making utterly benign comments that were slightly critical of Israel?

You do realize it's entirely possible for Jews to be highly intelligent and greedy & subversive at the same time right? Judging by the fact that they were widely hated before their IQ was above the european average, it's pretty likely.
>>
>>73837296
>Judging by the fact that they were widely hated before their IQ was above the european average
dude, jews in europe knew how to read at a time when charlemagne the emperor didnt.
if anything our edge over the general european population diminished over the years.
>>
File: EUjews.jpg (298 KB, 1516x810) Image search: [Google]
EUjews.jpg
298 KB, 1516x810
Here's some quotes from these great people - the jews
>>
File: jewsmigration.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
jewsmigration.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
What a coincidence, these jews are all pushing for mass third world migration into the West
>>
>>73828382
no other race besides whites are smart nor powerful enough to contend with the Jews as it has always been us that has attempted to do so. Once they conquer us they will have a legion of non-whites they can control on a whim.
>>
>>73828382
>Anti-Semitism
when will this meme end
>>
>>73830094
1. Since your mother wasn't Jewish, you're not a jew.

2. Correct

3. >muh IQ gap between Jews and Whites
This is propaganda. If Whites all occupied similar socioeconomic postions as Jews, they'd have higher IQ levels.

4 and 5. You may not be accepted as a kike, but you act like a kike just the same
>>
File: The Witch - Face of Evil.jpg (19 KB, 563x624) Image search: [Google]
The Witch - Face of Evil.jpg
19 KB, 563x624
>>73830778
This.
>>
>>73830094
>4. White people buying into the Jewish Meme is literally no different then low IQ blacks complaining >muh racism >muh systemic white privilege
I was saying this the other day. Much rather have the jews controlling the world than the barbaric whites.
>>
>>73828382
Don't think of it like all Jews have something inherently against white people and culture. Some do and most have a ravenous hatred of Christ and Christianity.

Jews act like termites. They live off and exploit their host until their host dies and then they move onto the next host. It's in their nature to behave this way.
>>
File: silverMAN.jpg (198 KB, 650x417) Image search: [Google]
silverMAN.jpg
198 KB, 650x417
>>73828382
>obligatory
>>
File: not an arugment.jpg (103 KB, 728x843) Image search: [Google]
not an arugment.jpg
103 KB, 728x843
>>73838198
1. please explain. Are you implying race is only transferred via the X chromosome? Have never understood this argument...I already stated I am a Christian and was not raised Jewish but if my father was ethnically half-jewish how am I not ethnically quarter-jewish?

3. >implying propaganda= facts that make me uncomfortable. Please develop your argument that occupying high socio-economic positions boost IQ, when modern IQ science suggest IQ is 50-80% genetic, and the genetic impact increased with age.

4. Please explain how whites complaining about Jews about being out-competed in free societies is not analogous to blacks in America crying >muh racism
>>
>>73837742
Okay I'm sure, that's why the IQ of the jews that stayed in the middle east is lower than the European average.
>>
File: sarahblackfacesmall.jpg (39 KB, 432x288) Image search: [Google]
sarahblackfacesmall.jpg
39 KB, 432x288
>>73828382
>>
>>73838479
>quintessential Jewish beauty
>>
File: darling.jpg (53 KB, 600x849) Image search: [Google]
darling.jpg
53 KB, 600x849
>>73838688
Jews in the middle east are genetically distant from Ashkenazi Jews.

Ashkenazi Jews are European Jews of unknown origin.

A likely theory is they descend from the Khazars, a Steppes people that converted to Judasim and migrated to Europe in the 8th century.

There are 3 ethnic groups within Judaism:

Ashkenazi

Sephardic (Iberian Jews)
Mizrahi (Middle Eastern jews)

Of these 3 groups only Ashkenazi Jews show substantial IQ superiority, in fact Mizrahi Jews fall within the South Asian average of 85.
>>
>>73838479
Disgusting
>>
>>73828382
Just look into things. Practically every degenerate act/event/organization ends up having a Jew in charge/to blame. Damn near everything traces back to kikes.
>>
>>73838688
those live mainly in israel, and our education system isnt as good as those in europe or the us.
still, they had an edge over the arabs they lived among back in the day.
>>
File: fat american.jpg (8 KB, 208x242) Image search: [Google]
fat american.jpg
8 KB, 208x242
>>73839109
Why are you telling me this you fat fuck? Do you have an argument to make or were you just waiting for an opportunity to show off your knowledge of Jews?
>>
>>73839340
>Education influences IQ level
Just lol, how do I know that you're not Ashkenazi?
>>
>>73839340
>>73839883
That thing with the IQ and Jews is rooted somewhere else, anons
>>
>>73839883
do i have to identify for you to listen to me?
are you a SJW by any chance?
education absolutly changes IQ score.
not only that, take multiple tests and the results will vary.
>>
>>73839381
Is this how you respond to the sharing of knowledge? It never ceases to amaze me how some people enjoy being ignorant of everything around them.
>>
>>73837296
those comments
>>
>>73833949
I'm sure all of their answers are accurately translated. After all, who would lie on the internet to serve an agenda?
>>
File: CiMf_RVW0AEuTbV.jpg (38 KB, 344x750) Image search: [Google]
CiMf_RVW0AEuTbV.jpg
38 KB, 344x750
>>73828382
>Why would jews try to destroy European and American culture?

Because they hate Whites, believe Jews are destined to dominate and enslave the world, and consider Whites their primary enemy. Whites deserve it for being so mean to Jews for so long. Jews push the illusion that what they are up to is for lofty moral reasons, like healing the world of "hate", when in reality it is driven by Jewish hate for everything not Jewish.

>>73828382
>Israel needs a strong America to back them up

Israel has hundreds of nuclear warheads. What they need a strong America for is to destroy their Muslim neighbors so they can expand their borders once chaos and bloodbaths reign, and so that "refugees" can flee to Europe and destroy it, too.

>>73828382
>it is also more common amongst leftists to not like Israel

Anti-Israel goyish Marxists (and a handful of diaspora Jewish ones) are the result of Jewish Marxist overreach. This sort of overreach and backlash is built in to all Jewish Utopian movements. They produce a useful "anti-Semtism".

>>73828382
>if you think your extreme anti-semitism is justified

Jews are intentionally destroying the West and enriching the East so that they can flee there once their work murdering us is done. They are cancer in human form and if we don't stop them they will exterminate us.
>>
File: zog.png (93 KB, 880x741) Image search: [Google]
zog.png
93 KB, 880x741
>>73830969
>>73836049
These.

Also add the "Protocols of Zion to your >>73828382 reading list, OP.

Unless you are a Nationalist AND anti-Zionist, then drink AIDS, OP..
>>
>>73840156
>do i have to identify for you to listen to me?
What are you on about?

>education absolutly changes IQ score.
Lol, there it is again. You are definitely a poo tier jew.
>>
>>73828382
Israel actually supports "anti-Islam" parties in Europe in some cases. But Israel is not the same as the Corporations and banks owned by Jews. Israel tried to make a Jewish nation, they failed - it is an Israeli nation. Israel simply do not care about European culture - but they would like Europe to be more against Islam.

Normal Jews in America are generally very progressive and "leftist" (no borders, multiculturalism). Also European Jews (most of the ones in the US and Europe today) have developed a culture of isolating themselves inside the societies they live in, helping each other to climb for their societies to prosper. They also have a culture of learning and education, which have brought them success (not even mentioning the IQ). So they have a lot of top position, especially in media and banking.

They are not doing anything else than non-Jewish owned banks, but they are over represented as banksters because of the factors mentioned (clever, educated and helping each other, giving top positions to other Jews and passing on their businesses to their children, also Jews). So it's easy to blame Jews for the "crimes" the banking industry commits on the Jews. Because they are over-represented.

The Jews in media promoting multiculturalism and things associated with American social "Leftism" simply promote it because they believe in it themselves. Because American Jews are also over-represented as "leftists".
>>
>>73840705
I wonder why the USA still continues to suck Zionist Israel's mutilated penis...Israel needs the USA, the USA doesn't need Israel.
>>
>>73838479
Built like a fridge.
>>
File: Cruz Clapping.gif (4 MB, 454x209) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Clapping.gif
4 MB, 454x209
>>73830094
Mmmmm. Picturing /pol/'s faces as they realize they're being compared to the dreaded dindus. Delicious.

We're the real master race, fuckwads. And you're all gibbering apes compared to us.
>>
File: HBE897.jpg (603 KB, 1542x867) Image search: [Google]
HBE897.jpg
603 KB, 1542x867
>>73828382
Being an antisemite nowadays is just being sane and realist.
>>
>>73841083
1. Israel is a stable first world ally in the Middle-east
2. US politics is heavily influenced by evangelicals (Israel is the land of the Jews).
>>
>>73840734
you actually believe iq tests are set in stone in any way. amazing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flynn_effect
>>
>>73828382
Oh yeah also jews are behind the 9/11, which is probably one of the biggest act of treason in History. That kind of add up.
>>
>>73841365
>evangelicals
what does that have to do with israel
>>
>>73828382
>Israel needs a strong America to back them up
Israel yes. Bankers need the opposite.
>>
File: 1441670900190.jpg (3 MB, 3200x1950) Image search: [Google]
1441670900190.jpg
3 MB, 3200x1950
>>
>>73828382
They don't need a strong anyone, they just need to be stronger than their enemies which they currently are. They fear the EU and America because America could take them out if they wanted, as could the EU. Thus, they wish to weaken all nations stronger than them.

You really have to start thinking like the holocaust is going to happen again and that you're a Jew. This is how they live. They're in constant fear of holocaust 2.0 because they've been taught to fear it. They never think that their tactics might cause another Shoah tho.
>>
>>73828382
Kalergi plan and sionism are enough reasons to hate jews
>>
>>73841536
The Bible says that Israel is the land of the Jews together with other things. Just google "evangelicals israel" and you will get your answer.
>>
>>73828382
you will have better luck getting blood from a stone anon, logic and moral reasoning is nowhere to be found on this board
>>
>>73841536
yu seem very opinionated about us politics for a guy who know very little about it...
>>
>>73840700
These are the rantings and ravings of a sociopath.

Fucking go outside and get laid, might solve a lot of your problems. Turns out lots of things aren't the Jews' fault.
>>
File: Only_Democracy_Most_Moral.jpg (93 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
Only_Democracy_Most_Moral.jpg
93 KB, 768x512
>>73841365

3. Jews run the conservative and liberal political parties and media and the elite Universities.

It's not an exaggeration to say that probably half of the people the White House at any time in the last 20 years been Jewish.

Jews are all the newspaper and magazine editors and 75% of policy advisers and talking head experts, and Jews are the largest donors to every politician regardless of party. The say a lot of things prettily, but the only thing they care about is Jewry and Israel.

>1. Israel is a stable first world ally in the Middle-east

This is a propaganda illusion. The only thing really true in that statement is that Israel is located in the Middle East.
>>
>>73841814
i just know i hate kikes
>>
>>73841923

Jews are sociopaths.
>>
File: _.png (106 KB, 662x594) Image search: [Google]
_.png
106 KB, 662x594
>>73830094
>still pushing the Ashkenazi are all geniuses meme
>eastern asians regularly do better on IQ tests
>>
>>73828382
Shut the fuck up dude, you are going to ruin our jokes
>>
The anti-semitism on /pol/:

40% Little twerps who think it's funny because their humor hasn't evolved past middle school.
40% Sad losers looking to blame their problems on someone.
20% Autistic weirdos who bought into some shit they read somewhere.
>>
File: one dollar.png (24 KB, 680x476) Image search: [Google]
one dollar.png
24 KB, 680x476
>>73842031
>implying east asian 105 is > ashkenazi 108-115

>implying 20% of nobel laureates arent jewish
>implying 40% of american's top 1% arent jewish
>implying jews arent .2% of the global population

>implying ashkenazi jewish meme = asians arent smart meme

ok?
>>
>>73841928
thats a weird spelling for "kiwi", but i hear you upside down folks have silly accents.
>>
>>73842314
i thought jews were supposed to be good at comedy
>>
>>73830094
Nice reply jew-boy
>>
>>73828382
The jewish desire to undermine european culture is much older than israel. Old habits die hard.
>>
>>73841927
>runs the elite Universities
Source/reasoning?

>Half of the people in the White house
Source/reasoning?

>Largest donors
Source?

>The only thing they care about is Jewry and Israel
No, they don't. They care about success and their own greed.
>>
>>73842354
comedy, much like bombing gaza, is often a hit and a miss.
>>
>>73842378

They've been at it since at least Hellenized North Africa, c. 300BC.
>>
>>73842490
eh not bad, still not as funny as the holocaust though.
>>
>>73842292
>A more direct approach is to measure intelligence with psychometric tests. Different studies have found different results, but most have found above-average verbal and mathematical intelligence in Ashkenazi Jews, along with below-average spatial intelligence.[3][5][6][7]

>The average IQ score of Ashkenazi Jews has been calculated to be 112–115 (Cochran et al.),[8] and 107–115 (Murray; Entine).[9][10][11] A study found that Ashkenazi Jews had only mediocre visual-spatial intelligence, while their verbal IQ (which includes verbal reasoning, comprehension, working memory, and mathematical computation) compensated for this with a high median of 125.6.[12][13]

Meanwhile, eastern asians score around 106 IQ on all fronts, including spatial IQ.
>>
File: 1460913876798.jpg (40 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1460913876798.jpg
40 KB, 800x800
>>73828382
Stop dissapointing our nation
>>
File: hjmmm.jpg (103 KB, 790x790) Image search: [Google]
hjmmm.jpg
103 KB, 790x790
Let Dr.Pierce explain it all

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvBBmMN0JvY
>>
>>73842433

You can google any of those and see it yourself.

>>73842433
>No, they don't. They care about success and their own greed.

They think collectively and are driven by a certain suite of myths about themselves. These myths that drive them are why their experience among the goyim has repeated itself over and over for the last 2000+ years. They are the authors, directors and stars of this piece of Jewish theater that endlessly recurs.
>>
>>73838679
>nepotism
>out competed

Pick one faggot
>>
File: sad.jpg (129 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
129 KB, 540x540
>>73828382
Norway stop. We like you. Don't fuck it up.
>>
>>73842586
and they say germans have no sense of humor.
>>
The secular liberal jews who are trying to destroy the west through communism, multiculturalism, critical theory, and all kinds of degeneracy are not the same jews that are pro-Israel. Oftentimes, in fact, these secular liberal jews identify more with the plight of the Palistineans, because they are "oppressed."
>>
>>73842759
the germans know comedy, look at the holocaust.
>>
File: Comfy Pepe Super Rare.gif (143 KB, 300x420) Image search: [Google]
Comfy Pepe Super Rare.gif
143 KB, 300x420
>>73830094
Thanks, Anon. I really needed that.
>>
>>73828382
By rejecting Christ, Jews reject logic

Their only desire is to destroy and corrupt what they see as White Christian culture to get revenge

Of course not every Jew is like this

But most of the ones in power thirst for change and destruction of tradition…white…Christian tradition
>>
File: 1463003295101.jpg (41 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1463003295101.jpg
41 KB, 640x480
>>73829672
>>
File: 1457056311620.jpg (9 KB, 480x213) Image search: [Google]
1457056311620.jpg
9 KB, 480x213
>>73828382
six-million don't exist it was just a good joke.
>>
File: 1448400626822.png (557 KB, 666x669) Image search: [Google]
1448400626822.png
557 KB, 666x669
>>73831126
>>
>>73842604

Just let a median of 125 verbal IQ set in for a second. That means that half the population falls above this, and that only ~5% fall below 100.

Another way to look at this is that it takes going through 1000 blacks to find the 1 who has verbal IQ on par with ashkenazi average.

Ashkenazi verbal IQ is literally god-tier
>>
>>73830778
>There's a huge Jewish conspiracy
>What do you mean proof, go look it up faggot

Fuck off
>>
>>73843044

It's just 120, I thought, with visual-spatial dragging the total down.

It is still pretty amazing.

It also suggests how dangerous a people could be if perhaps their other qualities weren't quite as well-developed as their ability to persuade.
>>
File: rabbi nosenberg.jpg (86 KB, 993x678) Image search: [Google]
rabbi nosenberg.jpg
86 KB, 993x678
>>73828382
>Israel needs a strong America to back them up.
>All parasites look for a strong host.
>>
>>73828382
I dont hate jews,i hate israel.So i guess i hate...idk..a lot of jews?
Things I hate about Israel:
Having to fund 20% of their defense budget

Allowing Israel to use 25% of our defense budget charity on non-defense related spending

Being told we do this because Israel is the most important ally in the middle eastern theatre while never receiving any actual support in any operation

Israel seems to believe it is mystically entitled to exist

Its full of jews
>>
>>73828382
Jews often credited with having high IQ's is bullshit, what they do have is a criminal intellect, combine that with nepotism and a fanatical political/religious belief system and you're going to have problems.
>>
File: 1328505150603.jpg (39 KB, 526x572) Image search: [Google]
1328505150603.jpg
39 KB, 526x572
>>73842743
He is probably a fag from SV (Socialist Left Party)
They're literally retarded
>>
>>73842724
I googled the heads of Harvard university (biggest and most prestigious University in the US I believe?) and I think none of them had Jewish names.

You need to give me something specific to google, if you are not sitting on sources for your claims, if you can't take what you say seriously.

>They think collectively and are driven by a certain suite of myths about themselves.
They developed a culture of isolating themselves and doing things they were allowed to do (banking, writing, art, science etc.), especially banking (with interest at least) since the Catholic church did not allow it for a large period of time.

And from my understanding, they "know that they are Jews" and know their history.

They could have ended up like Gypsies, isolating themselves 'outside' of the European societies.

That they are over-represented and own corporations, banks etc, helping their families and people to climb and succeed - is that a bad thing to do in itself? Wouldn't you do the same?
>>
File: Hitler 1.gif (756 KB, 300x189) Image search: [Google]
Hitler 1.gif
756 KB, 300x189
>asks about the jews
>no one links Adolf Hitlers speech

Really?

https://youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
>>
>>73843379

And then they basically also sell every single one of your military secrets and tech to China for maximum shekels.

Not to mention the way too frequent "accidental" attacks on U.S. and NATO personnel.
>>
>>73828382
Just killing sacred cows, jews are annoying and get favorable treatment irl, so we need to restore the balance.
>>
>>73828382
Mudslime brotherhood is to blame too.
>>
>>73838679
>Please develop your argument that occupying high socio-economic positions boost IQ, when modern IQ science suggest IQ is 50-80% genetic, and the genetic impact increased with age.

there's still 20-50% left bro. thats more than enough to make up for the IQ difference
white IQ is a little higher than 100 too like 103.
>>
>>73828382

White's complaining about Jews is to niggers complaining about whites. It's just white people chimping out because someone is better than them at something and they feel like their being oppressed.
>>
>>73843789
>not knowing anything about the fundamentals of nationalism, specifically ethnic nationhood

>>73843556
>>
>>73843587
hmm?
can you please list list times israel attacked nato forces?
>>
>>73843404
Their verbal intelligence is high. Nature's perfect liars.
>>
>>73843789
>one complaint is wrong therefore all complaints are

quite the logic there retard
>>
>>73843940
USS Liberty fuckhead

>it was just an accident goyim!
>>
>>73844056
thats what you got?
also it was 50 years ago...
>>
>>73843918
>>73844007

i.e. whites chimping out.
>>
>>73831310
So that's what those armbands were for.
>>
>>73843940
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USS_Liberty_incident

btfo
>>
>>73843587
Yep.Incite conflict,demand dollars to remain insulated from conflict,wash rinse repeat.
>>
>>73844146
nice counter reply double digit IQ nigger

this comparison is shit its only sound good and looks good (when youre literally stupid)
>>
>>73830778
>he hates nigros and jews
>you should listen to him
>>
>>73843482
>allowed to do

Jews have always been moneylenders who lived by usury. The notion that they were excluded from the mainstream of society by the mean Europeans is more propaganda meant to make Jews the victim. Jews themselves brag about bankers in Babylon who had Jewish names, and ancient Romans complain about Jews indebting people to destroy them. They could have settled-in to non-predatory professions at any time.

>isolating themselves

Because they wanted no real contact with the filthy goyim they needed to live among because they are holier-than-thou parasites incapable of self-sufficiency. Jews demand that a host allow itself to be exploited. They did this in ancient Alexandria: usurped and laid claim to Greek intellectual culture; sung the praises of the Greeks' Roman enemy; lived in their own quarter of the city so as to avoid contact with filthy goyim. And, surprise: it ended in violence against them.

>They could have ended up like Gypsies, isolating themselves 'outside' of the European societies.

They are exactly like Gypsies: inbred criminals who cant survive unless they are exploiting their host. Their holy books are an instruction manual for fucks sake. Jews just have 40 more IQ points and more ambition than gypsies, which means they aren't satisfied with just picking your pocket.

>Wouldn't you do the same?

Nobody would care if they weren't so destructive and overwhelm certain positions in society even out of proportion relative to their abilites. Nobody gives a fuck what the Amish think, even though they are just as obnoxious. The Jewish drive to gobble-up everything and control all the levers of power and influence in order to to live-out their myths of wealth and ethnic supremacy driving them is insufferable to any healthy people.
>>
>>73844317

Something a chimping out white nigger would say. Has it ever occurred to you that rambling incoherently on internet message boards is the white version of a chimpout?

Wut's duh matter, little whitey can't keep up with da big mean scarwee Jeeeews?
>>
>>73843940
Mossad snipers shooting American troops in Iraq.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 633x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 633x636
>>73828382
>half a year
>>
>>73844423
its pretty coherent you're just too stupid to follow
>>
>>73844551

Nice try little whitey. Maybe one day after living off welfa- I mean your Jewish paycheck at your accounting job you'll get the picture.
>>
>>73828382
You said strong America, that doesn't necessarily have to be a white America.
>>
>>73844423
You were given the basis for ethnic nationalism' opposition to the jew, or any international element- and hence your argument is now null.
Make a new argument or I assume you concede that Hitler's statement is correct.
>>
>>73828382
Because there's a lot of Liberal Jews, and knowing how conservative this place is, and how fucking annoying Liberal Jews are (and as a Jew I agree) they easily piss people off here.

>>73830778
> this evidence is everywhere, so im not even going to post a credible link here. You go digging through a shitload of poorly credible blogs because that's not my job.

Kill yourself.

>>73829416

Jews. Don't. Hate. Christians. Stop trying to be victims and angels, you're fucking not. None of us hate Christians (of course a few do and vice versa). This propaganda bullshit needs to die, and anyone that isn't a 4chan lurker and does their own research would know. Neither do we want to destroy the Muslims.

>>73829811
This. /thread.

>>73830262
OY VEY Jews control everything because there's a lot of them that are famous Hollywood producers, CONSPIRACY PROVEN.

>>73831095
You don't even know what Zionism is, but go ahead and believe the Pally lies. Major news outlets will fucking juice the SHIT out of Palestinians to put dirt on Israel.

>>73843373

> muh Israel leeches off Israel

How about we do some reasearch:

Israel defense budget: 18.5 Billion (barely any of total spending)
Money Israel receives: 4 Billion

Kill yourself retard.
> inb4 JIDF
>>
>>73844257
>>73844131

>>73844480
they were hunting unicorns, didnt you read the entire article in the "neverhappened post"?
>>
>>73829281
i agree with this. if jews were actual nationalists for the U.S. like they are for Israel--someone like Ben Shapiro (who was a cuck bitch over the Micehelle Fields thing but is generally cool otherwise)--i have no problem with that. the problem is that mainstream jewish opinion in the U.S. is that the jews deserve their own arch-conservative, ultra-nationalist, race-based state, but then they turn around and tell the U.S. to turn itself into a third world nation because it's humanitarian. Israel has received more support from the U.S. than any country has ever received from another country in history, and they fucking bitch and moan constantly about it not being enough. jews are our bitches. they would be totally annihilated without us. and this is the thanks we get?
>>
>>73828382
OP is a hasbara shill with a Norge proxy.

He posts IDF propaganda images all the time.
>>
>>73844637
yeah keep doing that gimmick fucking ape since you cant adress what i said earlier
>>
>>73844728

>he keeps responding

Little whitey is chimping out and he doesn't even realize it! Almost like a real nigger would!
>>
>>73844638
Pfftfththppthtfthpth sure it doesnt.
>>
>>73844257
"im big and strong guys, look at this link that I copypasted without even reading the actual article"

Just kill yourself. I don't even have to explain why you're a retard. Just read the article, explain to me how it's even beneficial for Israel to attack such a strong ally, and then come back to me and tell me that the link means anything.
>>
>>73844784
Does it trigger you that even monkeys can be trained to perform certain tasks?
>>
>>73844782
urrr i say whitey in a stupid manner thinking its clever since i cant respond to his argument and im gonna do it again next post because its so cool and brilliant
>>
File: social-construct3.jpg (148 KB, 700x775) Image search: [Google]
social-construct3.jpg
148 KB, 700x775
>>73828382
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve#Chairs_of_the_Federal_Reserve

Start from the bottom (most recent) and go up. THEY'RE ALL JEWS
>>
File: National Socialism.png (1003 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
National Socialism.png
1003 KB, 1024x768
You are in need of education, and this is only applicable if you are actually european/white so while you can respond even if you aren't - address yourself as what race you are so your comments can be properly addressed and not hidden under the vague pretending to be white.

https://youtu.be/pDLyKSYRqXM

https://youtu.be/sle1E9QgHNE

https://youtu.be/IDvWyBOTVNc

https://youtu.be/ZA5vdrOvOoA

https://youtu.be/5z8bSZSHb88

https://youtu.be/BDGi9KAlVXg
>>
File: sara-likes-it.jpg (70 KB, 500x629) Image search: [Google]
sara-likes-it.jpg
70 KB, 500x629
>>73828382
Hottie.
>>
>>73844937

He's even emotionally invested in it and calling people names! The nigger to white chimp out parallels are truly astounding.
>>
I'm pretty sure niggers run their own countries , jews run their country and don't allow the minorities to rule those countries. BUt white majority countries are run by jews because they are smarter … How about white majority run their own god damn country and JEws fuck off to Israel.
>>
File: 1443062797387.jpg (40 KB, 500x540) Image search: [Google]
1443062797387.jpg
40 KB, 500x540
>>73845090

man this nigga retarded lmao
>>
>>73845090
still commited to this gimmick and you calling me invested? What are you a nigger or a jew who got the shitty end of the stick?
>>
>>73845158

He even has his white nigger buddies to make him think he's right. It's like a social experiment ripe for observation.

>>73845188
Little whitey is throwing a temper tantrum! How cute.
>>
>>73845109
>jews are smarter

Thanks for making everyone else out to be a cuck.
>>
>>73844671
Any other countries out there want over a fifth of their defense budget supplied by the u.s. with zero expectation of recoprocity? Listen kike.Netanyahu is still begging for increased obama bucks so dont tell me its not a big deal to jewland.We do not need Israel.It offers nothing in return and the money should be spent domestically or given to a country that doesnt act like it doesnt need it then beg for more.
>>
>>73844993
how do I know these aren't biased propagandist youtube videos?
>>
>>73830094
Hm, a thoughtful redpill on the Jew meme?

On my /pol/?
>>
>>73845045
She likes to make false claims of wage-gap sexism, though.

Hot, but yet another feminist cunt.
>>
>>73838479
Wait what?
>>
>>73845258
usually people who stick to a gimmick too long are nervous and panic

probably why you said

>he still replies

because you wish i stoped. you seem pretty eomtionally invested into this wanna take a break?
>>
>>73828382
jews have extreme in group association but non-Zionist Jews work towards universalism rather than nationalism. They do this in host countries so the dominant group will accept them, even if it's to the group's detriment.
>>
>>73844687

The level at which they operate to do this is totally out of sight for most goyim. Once you realize what they care about-- Jewry and its designs-- when you reed and listen to what they (Jewish politicians and authors and academics) actually say, it just boggles the goy mind how they can say one thing but it is motivated by something utterly unrelated to the words. There's no hint that they know they are being deceptive; not a whiff of conscience; and they do it so well. There's a line in Shakespeare where someone says, "Your false outweighs my true"-- and man does that describe the Jews.

They are mind-bogglingly, stunningly good at it.
>>
>>73845290
of course they're biased. you should form your opinions by looking at both sides of the argument
>>
File: Hitler frostbitten soldier.jpg (64 KB, 852x640) Image search: [Google]
Hitler frostbitten soldier.jpg
64 KB, 852x640
>>73845290
They are Hitlers actual words you can see him speak. You'd have to realize that these take priority for reliability over any * written * information as well are they much more inspiring- which is a cornerstone of the national socialist movements success.
>>
>>73844887
Not really.Id support more monkeys actually being useful.
>>
>>73838479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_O1hM-k3aUY
>>
>>73828382
IT'S JUST A PRANK, BRAH
>>
>>73845495
You're in luck, because the future is going to be full of them.
>>
>>73845377

DUH WHIT- JEWISH MAN IS BRINGIING US DOWN. YEH DUH JEWISH MAN IS BRINGING US DOWN.

Nice try little whitey. Goodness only Lord knows how hard you try to keep up.
>>
>>73845271
Fuck off JEW!!!
>>
>>73844401
1. There is a lot of historical material that supports the 'fact' that Jews were severely prosecuted in Europe.

If they always lived by usury, I could imagine they saw fit exploiting the vacuum in Europe, where Christians were not allowed to commit usury.

So they developed this culture further, and this caused them to be hated. Are you against usury?

>Jews themselves brag about bankers in Babylon who had Jewish names
I believe banking is a central part of their identity, as it is a huge part of their history. Look at their last names. Not trying to hide it.

>Because they wanted no real contact with the filthy goyim
Maybe just as many Whites do not want to have contact with the filthy non-Whites? 1. I don't think that has been the thought process of the vast majority of Jews throughout times (rather a wish of being with their own).

>The are exactly like Gypsies
Gypsies isolated themselves outside of the European societies, Jews isolated themselves inside of European societies. Yes, the IQ do play a role.

>Jews being over-represented
I agree that minority groups should not be over-represented in power positions, as I believe no group of people should be over-represented.

Blacks and Hispanics are very under-represented, "whites" very over-represented and Jews even more over-represented. So you are also in favour of giving more power to Black and Hispanic people? The US has never been a homogeneous society, so white people have no birth-right on the land.

Yes, I also agree that modern "multiculturalism" and mass immigration is a terrible thing, which is something most of the media push. But it's not a part of a Zionist conspiracy, but rather the facts that Jews are very "progressive" and "leftist" themselves.

Jews are one of the most likely groups in the US to intermarry, over-represented as democrats and in favour of "leftist" things.
>>
>>73829416
Why do Jews hate Christianity so much?
>>
>>73845573
I'm not a Jew.
>>
File: Hitler.jpg (224 KB, 724x1024) Image search: [Google]
Hitler.jpg
224 KB, 724x1024
>>73845445
Anyone who actually does see both sides will and I say this with complete confidence- they will see which ideology fights for the preservation and future of their race, people and nation and which is simply a bribe to accept a shallow individualist materialistic existence.
>>
>>73845561
kind of repeating yourself here chaim

how does it make you feel that if Israel got nuked, billions of people around the world would celebrate? arguably half the globe.
>>
>>73843044
Makes sense. All the Jews that couldn't talk themselves out of a jam were put down.

We created our worst nightmare through persecution
>>
>>73845283
> a fifth of their defense budget

Are you retarded? Do you not realize that Israel's defense budget is barely even 1/5 of the total budget, right? The "muh 1/5 of their defense budget" (and nice math retard) literally doesn't change anything for Israel.

You don't need Israel? Stop using its military tech, faggot.

"Muh 3 billion need to be used for something else"

Yea, our couple trillion dollar budget is totally suffering from these 3 billion.
>>
>>73845561
And there i dont mean the other half would be sad. probably 95% of the other half just wouldnt give a shit
>>
>>73845656

Doesn't take a lot to keep a little white nigger stringing along now does it?
>>
>>73845258
It seems to me that niggers and kikes have a lot more in common. They depend on white people to survive and then piss and moan about how unfairly they're treated by them. Like fucking children.
>>
>>73828912

An Israeli poster told us that it was a schizophrenic policy of weakening perceived threats and enemies without concern for the long term outcomes.

Something Germany ironically does well.
>>
>>73838479
I looks like a man with tits
>>
>>73845290
Are you KIDDING ME? Unbiased, uncherypicked information, on 4chan? YOU'RE A WHITE MALE
>>
>>73845556
Full of monkeys?undoubtedly.useful ones?im not so sure.
>>
>>73845751

Says the little whitey who probably gets anally raped by his boss's big fat Jewish cock everyday.
>>
>>73845645
Protip:

W E D O N T
E

D
O
N
T

When will this Christian lie die out already?
>>
>>73845735

why dont you just straight up beg me to stop? i mean youre almost there might as well commit
>>
>>73844671
>None of us hate Christians
>us

Holyshit, are you JIDF in the flesh?
>>
File: culture of critique.jpg (16 KB, 232x346) Image search: [Google]
culture of critique.jpg
16 KB, 232x346
>>73828382

> Why would jews try to destroy European and American culture?

High in-group preference. Pic-related is mandatory reading.
>>
File: 1431568207830.png (98 KB, 502x410) Image search: [Google]
1431568207830.png
98 KB, 502x410
>>73828382
The fact that 98% of every single written article or paper on leftist ideas are from a name with -stein -berg or -witz at the end, and the very roots of these movements start invariably with Jews, couldn't possibly have something to do with it.. right?

How have you been here for 6 months and still don't know?
>>
>>73845751

> muh Israel leeches off Israel

How about we do some reasearch:

Israel defense budget: 18.5 Billion (barely any of total spending)
Money Israel receives: 4 Billion
>>
>>73845862
So undoubtedly useless ones? I'm not so sure.
>>
File: 1462843611300.jpg (119 KB, 364x457) Image search: [Google]
1462843611300.jpg
119 KB, 364x457
>>73838479
>all her fat at her stomach instead of tits and ass
>ribs are visible
>>
>>73845917
Not an argument
>>
>>73845897

Nice try little white cuck! We know how important your ego is to you.
>>
>>73846106
literally dont make sense. cmon chosen one you can be more clever than this
>>
>>73844671
A pew poll found that only 32% of Jews liked Christians where as christians liked jews.
>>
>>73845726
I will repeat for the angry jew.our nation supplies 1/5 of israels defense budget.not the entire budget as you think im suggesting.and again if the cash is so inconsequential why is the head kike shilling so hard for it?
>>
>>73845961
A quarter of its defense budget? Sounds like a lot of help to me.
>>
>>73846247
> "Recent polls suggest"

Fucking kek, would you like to cite this credible survey? What a joke. You probably haven't even met a single Jew in your life.
>>
>>73845886
The pic is a bunch of JEws who make a carreer out of attacking Christianity on Jewish media.
>>
File: 1431564690738.jpg (116 KB, 964x735) Image search: [Google]
1431564690738.jpg
116 KB, 964x735
>>73845886
Actions speak louder than words, Shekelstein. The past century has been a nearly endless onslaught against white Christian culture by Jewish cultural revolutionaries. Just because you, a lowly kikelet on the bottom rung, don't hate Christians doesn't mean that your lords don't. It would be like a poor rural white person in 1814 USA saying "WHITE PEOPLE DO NOT HATE NIGGERS" despite a full plantation of negroids being less than a mile away.
>>
>>73846218

Coming from a white cuck you can pretty much string any words together and it really wouldn't matter because your pea sized brain couldn't comprehend it either way!

Poor little white cuck, so sad that he has to subject himself to this ruse because his little nigger white brain didn't realize it half way through. Nice job white cuck.
>>
>>73844671
>Stop trying to be victims and angels, you're fucking not
YES GOYIM WE'RE THE ONLY TRUE VICTIMS
>>
File: 1438354932584.jpg (108 KB, 573x591) Image search: [Google]
1438354932584.jpg
108 KB, 573x591
>>73846331
http://www.pewforum.org/2014/07/16/how-americans-feel-about-religious-groups/pf_14-07-16_interreligiousrelations_all/
>>
>>73846370
damn 2 lines. are you ok?
>>
>>73846262
Begging for more money and asking for support are two different things. Kindly, kill yourself.

>>73846319
Lets do some quick math:

Alright, what is 18 divided by 3?

> (You) 4
>>
>>73846422

Little white cuck is mad.

Aw poor baby. I feel almost kidn of bad.
>>
>>73846262
>>73846319
thanks for the monies, you cant have it back!
>>
>>73845886
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/harvard-professor-start-treating-christians-nazis/
>>
>>73846509
i see your brain power is depleted from those 2 epic lines. back to your epic poor whitey speech
>>
>>73828382
Because they hate all whites for the holocaust. Of course they depend on us, nobody said it was well-thought out.
>>
>>73830094
I like you. You can come to the Weekly Bill Whittle thread and fuck my sister.
>>
>>73846586

Nice try, whitey cuck.
>>
>>73846680
out of imagination already? i thought you guys had a verbal iq of 120

got the shitty end of the stick eh?
>>
>>73845616
>believe banking is a central part of their identity

Some Ancient Near East archaeologist/historians (called the Copenhagen School) argue that Jewry effectively came into being when Cyrus the Persian built the so-called Second Temple in the 5th century BC. The Jewish Temple served as the place that the tributes were paid to the Persians under religious pretexts, and the Jewish priests were the bankers and tribute collectors. When the Persians were conquered, the Jews then had this apparatus--and the loot-- all to themselves. They got very rich, and continued the collection even though the Persians were gone.

>are you against usury

Is there a difference between money-lending and predatory usury backed by a mythology that includes the destruction of one's enemies?

>>73845616

>Maybe just as many Whites do not want to have contact with the filthy non-Whites?

That's very thing that they push on Whites. Jews have purity laws. Extreme Orthodox Jews today still practice laws that dictate they cannot physically touch goyim. Think they were better 2000+ years ago?

>So you are also in favour of giving more power to Black and Hispanic people?

Im in favor of Whites having control of the societies they built, and everyone achieving according to his abilities and goodwill towards the society.

> Jews are very "progressive" and "leftist" themselves.

"Progressive" is a weapon for use against non-Jews, whom they intend to heal of "hate" by mixing them into 90IQ controlability. They don't believe any of this shit for themselves in any significant numbers.

>>73845616
>Jews are one of the most likely groups in the US to intermarry, over-represented as democrats and in favor of "leftist" things.

They also have many Jews who howl about how this is destroying Jews. They even have ad campaigns against it, which of course if non-Jews did it, they would be howling about racism. Jews currently are big into marrying Asians because they will soon infiltrate the East.
>>
>>73846755

Whitey cuck ;)
>>
>>73845983
Im not sure if there will be a lot of useful ones because we just hand out bananas instead of showing them how to climb trees.
>>
File: mcarthur.jpg (69 KB, 530x429) Image search: [Google]
mcarthur.jpg
69 KB, 530x429
>>73846464
Divided by 3? What the fuck are you talking about? It literally says 4. You wrote this shit and you don't know what it says. 18.5/4 = 4.5x. I was closer than you. Fuck's sake, you'd be lucky if you got into CUNY.

http://www.wrmea.org/pdf/IB85066.pdf

>"Since 1976, Israel has been
the largest annual recipient of U.S. foreign
assistance, and is the largest cumulative recipient
since World War II."
>>
>>73828382
Because they did 9/11 and blew up one of our ships on purpose once then lied about it.

Also, they're smarter than us
>>
>>73846526
You really think fiat money is powerful in global affairs? Do you really think you can defend yourselves when you turn yet another country against you? Jews are just parasites. I'm glad that little JIDF faggots like you are helping to turn my generation against you, like all American generations should have been.
>>
>>73846825
kike scum
>>
>>73846869
The future will be different. Racial barriers will have all but been eliminated.
>>
>>73846331
Polls could easily be effected by the type of Jews that have been surveyed and where. If you enter an extremely Orthodox area, chances are they're not going to like other religions (and the polls show that), but every Jew I know, especially non-orthodox, are completely okay with Christians. This includes me, in fact I probably know more Christians than Jews considering where I live. They're fine people.

I could literally argue the exact same thing for the amount of Christians that hate Atheists and vice versa (according to your poll).

>>73846353
> massive endless onslaught of Christians

Christians, which are easily the majority in most countries. Yup. White genocide too, right?

>>73846890

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_foreign_aid

>>73846912
Yep, Israel decided to kill 3000 people and blow up a military ship of their strongest ally. Genius.
>>
>>73847137

There you are whitey. Almost thought you ran off.
>>
>>73846464
Well youre half right.He isnt begging,hes insisting a record amount of aid is required because weve tipped the scales slightly against Israel by freeing up cash flow to Iran.You wanted to know what to do with the pithy 4 bil from our budget?i say lets give it to the iranians and see what interesting things they can do with a defense budget increase.
>>
File: jew lucifer devil.jpg (46 KB, 850x400) Image search: [Google]
jew lucifer devil.jpg
46 KB, 850x400
>>73828382

I believe there is a satanic cult hiding within the Jewish community , spreading it's tentacles outwards.

Thus, I do not exactly agree with this meme--it is not ALL Jews, but a very active,wealthy, determined percentage influencing some of the others.
>>
>>73847015
the only who ar agisnt us are muslims and and the left who like to suck the muslim cock.
your type doesnt count for anything, you are negligible.
>>
>>73847220
> Give it to Iran

Great idea, I mean it's not like they could lie or anything...

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/quran/taqiyya.aspx
>>
>>73846526
Youre going to need it eventually.Russian occupied syria and empowered Iran is coming to a desert near you.
>>
>>73847214
i bet you were filled with pride
>>
>>73847261
So now white gentiles being against Jews is a negligible phenomenon? Can't wait til we take out another 6 gorillion then.
>>
>>73847220
We're already giving Iran 150 Billion dollars to """""""Not""""""" build a nuclear weapon
>>
>>73847362
you dont follow news very closly, do you...
>>
>>73847413

Not quite. Most prideful moment was when I banged your whitey girlfriend.
>>
>>73847438
it is. most of the right wing is pro israel.
you are a dinosaur.
>>
File: israel-is-the-problem.jpg (85 KB, 600x651) Image search: [Google]
israel-is-the-problem.jpg
85 KB, 600x651
>>73847316
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 63

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.