[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the black race so hated worldwide?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Why is the black race so hated worldwide?
>>
Scientifically proven to be subhuman
>>
>>73824625
Because they don't do anything that contributes to society so they leech and blame while being treated as the chosen ones of humans

A test subject race
>>
Eurocentric propaganda
>>
>>73824625
women are ugly

men are dumb and impulsive
>>
In general the World realises they cant progress without another race propping them up. They have a lower IQ and are prone to bursts of violence without the ability to think long term of the consequences of such actions.

They also appropriate other cultures history to make up for the lack they never really did much other than mud huts, while at the same time complaining about people appropriating their limited contributions to society (hip hop, hair styles).

Basically they should have been killed off or let to rot in Africa, what keeps them alive is old colonial powers guilt. They wont escape the victim complex so they will never progress.
>>
File: racialgroups.png (109 KB, 962x573) Image search: [Google]
racialgroups.png
109 KB, 962x573
>>73824765
I didn't know the human genome was propaganda.
>>
>>73824625
Because of muh dick.
>>
>>73824625
They have no impulse control and breed like animals, and then make no effort to improve themselves while leaching off of everyone else
>>
>>73824625

They're worthless and entitled.

They rape and murder daily.

Quick to violence.

Loud and rude.

Not ALL obviously but a significant number. The first time I saw a black in a long time she spat on the floor like a camel unashamedly right in front of me. Just one black female by herself.

They're just not very pleasant people.
>>
File: 1362694292678.jpg (56 KB, 500x538) Image search: [Google]
1362694292678.jpg
56 KB, 500x538
>>73825015
He asked about the black race not white people in the UK.
>>
>>73824625

Because they are a burden on society. They contribute little to nothing, take much and destabilize it through violence a basic lack of civility.

We imported Afrifans to Australia and immediately they began doing exactly what they do everywhere else.

No slavery or racism to blame. No systemic discrimination. Just the opposite. Systemic advantages.
>>
>>73828462
I find it funny how blacks bitch about racism no matter where they are on the planet.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.