[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that infuriate you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: 4132423423141.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
4132423423141.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
>When people say '' We won that war'' or ''I won't apologize for what we did back then''. Seriously, you never made the sacrifice or bled like the people you pretend to be talking for/as. You were not in that fucking war, or most likely alive at that time you fucking cunt.

Fuck you all.
>>
>>73822665

Leafs shitposting.
>>
If I wasn't there then why should I apologize for it
>>
>my ancestors did bad shit
>ATONE FOR WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS DID! YOU INHERITED THEIR SINS!

>my ancestors did good shit
>YOU ARE NOT YOUR ANCESTORS, STOP TAKING PRIDE IN SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO
>>
>>73822665

Brits are the worst for taking credit for things their ancestors did. Or talking about decisions the government made as if the government is the people.

Kek. You autistic Britcucks have no power at all and don't you forget that.
>>
>>73822665
Yes, so now people have no right to give their land to emigrants or refugees, the land their forefathers fought and died on. The land they cultivated.
We have no right.
>>
>>73822871
Way to make things out of proportion.
>>
>>73822848
>>my ancestors did bad shit
>>ATONE FOR WHAT YOUR ANCESTORS DID! YOU INHERITED THEIR SINS!

That's not what I meant. It's most likely a bad example because I can see everyone seeing it like you did but It's all about the ''we'' thing
>>
>>73822665
>being infuriated by anything
>>
>>73822665
Who are you quoting?
>>
>>73823083
People like identifying with a broader group, this is basic anthropology. Like when your favorite sports team wins something you'll be saying "we won" even though your fat ass wasn't there on the field.
>>
File: 1402163352582.jpg (74 KB, 654x640) Image search: [Google]
1402163352582.jpg
74 KB, 654x640
>>73822665
you get angry about shit like this?
>>
>>73823558
>>73823087

Yes, and most likely because I made 2 infantry tours in Afghanistan

I don't see many people who actually did shit go around the web and talk like their country's spokesman. It's usually angsty teenage ebin internet anonymous fucks or fat manchildren who never had a hand in anything for their whole fucking life.
>>
>>73823899
I don't know why you give a shit about other worthless people. What a waste of emotional energy.
>>
File: 1448631091296.jpg (19 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1448631091296.jpg
19 KB, 600x600
>getting angry
>not being emotionally dead inside
>>
>>73824064
Don't you? Don't most people here feel the same? I feel /pol/ wouldn't be the same without that same feeling. Maybe it's just me?
>>
>>73822665
What a fucking retard
>>
>>73824231
No. I don't. I think overly emotional people are somewhat pathetic. Get over shit - it doesn't matter.
>>
>>73824279
Nice rhetoric you inbred fuck.
>>
>>73824364
Define overly emotional people. Because I don't think getting angry is being overly emotional. Was human history written by overly emotional people, by your logic? Because ''normal'' people would never think about feeling something else than complete neutrality, right?
>>
>>73825152
I think "infuriated", or even anger, is being overly emotional. Nothing in the world is worth being angry about.

Yes; most people are overly emotional fucks. Everyone who isn't is just a fuck. Nobody ever said you need to feel nothing, but it is very obviously pointlessly negative to give a shit about some worthless faggot's opinion.
>>
File: 1436136472858.jpg (66 KB, 700x444) Image search: [Google]
1436136472858.jpg
66 KB, 700x444
>>73823899
well, to make you feel better i'd never boast about shit you did. you had one life to live. and you spent it murdering people in distant lands for some fake purpose made up by some faggots who wanted more money and power. Afghanistan was better off without an invasion and you should feel ashamed by your deeds. also enjoy a disfunctional life you ptsd retard. i hope you get shot by some other guilty, murderous vet.
>>
>>73822665
Can you tell me why Canada had to apologize for something that the British government in Canada did to the British Indians they rejected in 1912, or when ever it was. I ask this all the time and people can not answer me this.

I mean, it was the British that said, No.
>>
>>73825689
What tells you I killed anyone? You're a COD player aren't you
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.