[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Target stock prices 'in freefall' due to bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: target stocks.png (437 KB, 515x575) Image search: [Google]
target stocks.png
437 KB, 515x575
Fucking seriously? Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs.

Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy? If they made their money by charging people to use restroom services - maybe if they had a gym with a changing room - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the bathrooms at Target?
>>
>>73822391
$0.02 has been deposited into your account
>>
>>73822391
>Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy? If they made their money by charging people to use restroom services - maybe if they had a gym with a changing room - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the bathrooms at Target?+ 0 post omitted.
I think it's less a boycott and more justified fear they won't be safe.
>>
>>73822391
It's the women/children angle. Normies don't want their daughters to share bathrooms with 6'4" bearded "women."
>>
Also, just to be clear, I hate the idea of men in drag going into the girl's restroom as much as anybody else, but I do not think that this is anywhere close to being a "line in the sand" for right wing politics.

>>73822465
Explain why you support the boycott of an otherwise perfectly fine store over this, then. Are sexual harassments in Target bathrooms even an issue? Last time I went into a bathroom in a big box store, I was the only one in the room.
>>
File: cheerios-commercial-1[1].jpg (502 KB, 1833x1125) Image search: [Google]
cheerios-commercial-1[1].jpg
502 KB, 1833x1125
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J3Pk2Q_9i0
>>
>>73822391
>Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs

You have to fight fire with fire. Fascist liberals didn't want to negotiate; they wanted EVERYONE to be REQUIRED into following their ideologies under gestapo enforcement. Now goodly folk are finally sick of it. They don't call it a culture war for nothing.
>>
>>73822601
right to privacy is important friend. If they let trannies into the bathrooms then the trannies rape some little girl, now we need cameras in the bathrooms. Now you have no privacy.

It's all part of a long laundry list of steps to take away your rights.
>>
>>73823239
Yeah, but who even uses bathrooms in a Target?
>>
Target sucks. It should've crashed a long time ago.

It's walmart for white trash-trying not to appear-white trash
>>
>>73822523

Bingo
>>
>yfw the CEO was hoping to cash in on retarded libsters and their trans trend
>ends up fucking over the whole company

Good. Nobody wants this bullshit. Just because the media plasters it everywhere on purpose doesnt mean people think that way.
99% of Americans still believe deep down that trannies are sick in the head, no matter how loud you let that 1% say otherwise.

The irony in all this being that women are at the forefront of this activist crap, and now their the ones taking a step back and thinking "maybe this isnt what i wanted".
Cant wait to see "rapists and pedo friendly restrooms for children!".
So progressive!
>>
File: 7.jpg (43 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
7.jpg
43 KB, 650x488
>>73822391
>push for transexuals to use bathrooms and by natural extension...the changing rooms

>be shocked when people become afraid to patronize store

>target is now an excellent short-sell opportunity as it plunges
>>
>>73822391
Let them fucking burn. Businesses forcing identity politics deserve what's coming to them
>>
>>73822391

This has nothing to do with bathrooms you faggot. The entire retail industry is down. This piece of shit is just trying to make it seem like its a bigoted boycott thats causing their slump so that progressive hippies come and "show support".
>>
>>73823395
Why else would you go there?
>>
>>73823699
Target doesn't have any locker rooms.
>>
>>73823721
I didn't mean to validate the author's claim. I'm more referring to the supposed outrage over Target's policy. I don't personally believe that Target's stock could be hurt by this kind of thing.
>>
>>73822391
Who else /shorting/ here?
>>
Target Won’t Cave To Boycotters On Trans-Friendly Bathroom Policy, CEO Says

Doubling down.

The fucker likely has a "golden parachute" and doesn't afraid anything as Target goes down in flames.
>>
It's kind of fucked up that whiny SJWs have so much power over what's considered right in our country.
>>
File: 1459709187011.jpg (283 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
1459709187011.jpg
283 KB, 670x1000
>>73823411
Absolutely.

>>73822391

Businesses only do anything based on profit. The only way businesses will resist the "progressive" thought police is if it is profitable to do so. Not giving them your business is an effective and non-violent way of influencing their behavior, and thus society. If the vast majority of America which hates this shit lets them know, they will stop capitulating to the ridiculous 1% LGBTQ whatever crazies.

This is just conservative and moderates utilizing what the left has been doing (to great effect) for years. How is this a problem?
>>
>>73822391
Hate the game (you created), not the player ;)
>>
>>73823936
Changing rooms. Dressing rooms. The place where you can try on clothes. Target has them.
>>
>>73824156
I am not a liberal.
>>
>>73822391
I wouldn't shop at a store that lets a 40 year old man in a dress into the girls bathroom
>>
>>73824009

I didn't mean you. I meant the CEO of Target is using the controversy to help drum up support for his already dwindling business. From the breitbart article:

>Target’s stock fell by 5.43 percent during the day, more than rivals J.C. Penny, which was down 2.47 percent. and WalMart, down 2.75 percent. But other retailers lost heavily – Kohl’s was down 6.02 percent and Sears dropped by 5.35 percent, amid bad news from President Barack Obama’s tepid economy.
>>
>>73824238
Then embrace (weep at) the new age of identity politics shite. It was obvious it was going to happen.
>>
If a company wants to make an unnecessary public political statement for PR, they need to deal with the repercussions when it blows up in their face.

Whoever green-lighted this didn't realize that you should keep hot-button politics away from a business' public image.
>>
And then people bitch about the kind of money CEOS make compared to what they actually do.

When your job is to make a decision that can make or lose 2 billion dollars I'd kick the shit out of anyone who moves boxes around telling me I'm not worth my salary.
>>
>>73822391
Must suck when the shoe is on the other foot
>>
>>73824238
Why are you here defending target then? If you care so little about targets bathroom then why you make this thread? Trying to make the term conservative justice warriors a thing? We see right through you faggot.
>>
>>73822391

>who boycotts a store over their bathroom policy?

People who don't want their kids around nutjobs that think they're a woman
>>
>>73823678
it sends a wonderful message to other shitty companies that normally bandwagon on this kind of shit because they think it's what the public wants and sees it as an easy means of bolstering their perception

what did they expect when they tried to placate less than %1 of the population in a way that makes the rest feel uneasy?
>>
File: 1462994821980.png (4 KB, 368x376) Image search: [Google]
1462994821980.png
4 KB, 368x376
>>73822465
underrated
>>
Wasn't the stock crash due to a market report -- which also affected Wal-Mart and other businesses?
>>
>>73822391
>Who the fuck boycotts a state over their right to enact their own state laws? If they made their money by charging people to be trans - maybe if they had a jail for trans - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the laws in North Carolina?
>>
File: changing-room.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
changing-room.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>>73824233
Every clothing store I've ever been to has had private changing rooms for trying on clothes - one person is allowed in each changing room at a time - and they've always been unlabeled with regard to M/F.

Maybe I shouldn't have used the term in the OP when I was referring to "locker rooms," which are communal changing rooms associated with fitness centers - Target doesn't have those.
>>
>>73823395
Are you legitimately mentally challenged or an irl Target worker who is in fear of losing the job there?

You are completely missing the point, this isn't about some witch hunt for Target stores chain, you could insert any other big public/consumer corporation whose CEO/board decided on such an agenda pushing, this is about sending a message to all the other CEOs, store chains, etc who wanted or would have tried the same shit just to score some "Good store points" from a niche target (pun was not intended) audience. So stop shilling for Target so much, just business, nothing personnel kid, heehh...
>>
>>73822601
>Also, just to be clear, I hate the idea of men in drag going into the girl's restroom as much as anybody else, but I do not think that this is anywhere close to being a "line in the sand" for right wing politics.

This is not right-wing politics, this is normie NPCs pushing back against the narrative that the kike media dictates every day.
>>
>>73824433
Pretty much. Also when was it decided that we should view some tat-merchant as a beacon of moral values that should help us guide our way though life.

Wind your neck in and just sell shit you cunts.
>>
File: 1462822120329-x.jpg (94 KB, 800x806) Image search: [Google]
1462822120329-x.jpg
94 KB, 800x806
>>73823724
Top kek
>>
These laws are silly either way. Granted I wouldn't want my daughter sharing a bathroom with a burly man in a skirt, but I also don't want my bathroom being invaded by liberal twink shits. Can't we go back to when the laws were unwritten?
>>
>>73824506
I'm not defending Target. I'm questioning the level of supposed outrage of the people who disagree with their policy. I disagree with their policy, but I wouldn't stop shopping there over it.
>>
>>73824603
High tier post
>>
>>73822391
I care. I self-identify as an assault helicopter. Their refusal to provide me with "targeting range style" bathrooms is offensive.
>>
>>73822391
>Whoa, whoa, whoa
>You guys actually did something
>You guys are worse than SJWs!
Fuck off shill. I don't shop anywhere I don't agree with. It's called voting with my dollar.
>>
>>73824603
I'm not following your analogy. How is a statewide anti-discrimination pre-emption law that simply encourages uniformity of legal code at all the same sort of situation?
>>
Target made a decision. The consumers made the decision of starting buying in Walmart like they should had done in the first place.
>>
>>73822391
I know its just a distraction issue, but good fuck Target. Any business that sticks their nose in political issues deserves what they get.
>>
>>73822391

>Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs.

They decided to spend their money somewhere else, they didn't demand the law be changed and people lose their jobs.
>>
>>73824619
>You are completely missing the point, this isn't about some witch hunt for Target stores chain.......
>[proceeds to describe how it actually is a witch hunt]
Thank you for proving my point.
>>
Hope he's brushed off his resume.
>>
>conservative claim some men may pretend to be trans women to enter the women's bathroom
>ignore the fact that men can now claim to be trans men to justify entering the women's bathroom
>>
>>73824858
If "progressives" don't like it when people boycott shit they like over molehills, they shouldn't be doing it either.

Having said that, I quite literally do not give a fuck where trannies take a shit, as long as it isn't in my house, but what goes around comes around.
>>
>>73824627
It is right-wing politics, Paco. "Trans rights" is a major topic that the American political Left bring up, and conservatives have been pushing back on it for 50 years.
>>
>Pander to SJWs
>Turns out they never buy shit and your business gets fucked
>Every time
>>
>>73824951
>I am actually legit mentally challenged
Thank (You) for answering my question, have a good day n saged
>>
>>73824053
I think its more just regular people.

For example, some SJWs want the Washington Redskins to change their name because apparently "Redskin" is offensive to some Indians. Since no one really gives a shit, they aren't going to change the name.

But I think if it were the Washington Niggers or something like that they would have to chance it because too many regular people would boycott.
>>
>>73824721
no one is "outraged"

they just don't want to go into a changing room anywhere near a tranny or anyone who "identifies as a woman"

stockholders are pulling away because of it

it's that simple
>>
>>73822391
Since when has anybody ever claimed freedom of association was a bad thing? You're not obligated to buy shit from anyone.
>>
No money from me for SJW businesses.

Besides, the nearest Target is literally right across the road from a Wal-Mart. It's hilarious how packed that Wal-Mart always is, vs. the two dozen cars in the Target parking lot. I only surmise they're there just because it's less busy.
>>
>>73822391
Had to be done. They run a fucking store, not a church, not a school, and not a city.

It's not their place to pretend they have any business directing culture.
>>
>>73824924
>Any business that sticks their nose in political issues deserves what they get.
Like when Starbucks, Fresh Market, Chipotle, and half a dozen other businesses banned or otherwise strongly discouraged guns on their premises and then their stock went into the tank?
>>
>>73822391
suck a dick

i know its not much of an insult since OP literally enjoys sucking dicks
>>
>>73824604
>They've always been unlabeled
Not Target. The men and women's changing rooms are in separate areas of the store and nicely labeled with a big fucking sign.
>>
>>73825083
>If "progressives" don't like it when people boycott shit they like over molehills, they shouldn't be doing it either.
Like I said, I'm neither a liberal, a democrat, nor a progressive.
>>
Boycott target and their transexual bullshit bathrooms
>>
>>73825123
>no one is "outraged"
Then why has this been in the headlines on Breitbart, Drudge, as well as the MSM for weeks now?
>>
>>73822391
>>73822582
>>73823699

Who cares about transexuals? There are almost none of them and some of them you can't even tell. This is about predators and pedophiles.
>>
>>73825237
Sure, if people disagree with those businesses they have a right not to shop there.
>>
>>73824103
Just for clarity, this is not an LGBTQ$AI&GSSD%9P+ issue.

It is a TQ issue. The LGB part of that want nothing to do with it and there is a movement to remove the LGB from the rest. Who you have sex with is not the same as cutting your dick off.

Basically, gay people want trannies to stop associating themselves with gay people.
>>
The funny thing is every time I've been in a target it's populated by upper class or middle class white people that avoid walmart to avoid niggers in what are otherwise freakshows of the fucking galaxy.

Maybe it's different in other areas.
>>
>>73825098
Target fails
Just like the black human torch fantastic four movie.
>>
Ooh don't forget to mention that Macys, who pulled Trump's brand, is falling out of the sky like a Russian fighter jet just inside the Turkish border.
>>
>>73822391
They also pay their employees way too much. This large and in charge black girl was a manager at my local store making $20 an hour because of her seniority contract to do NOTHING
>>
>>73825388
seriously can you burgers quit overusing "shocking" and "outrage"
every fucking article your shit tier news outlets make has those words in it. Just fuck off with all your uppity bullshit
>>
>>73825126
The choice to either buy from Target or be outraged at their policies is not binary.
>>
>>73822391
It's freedom of association. Target made a choice on how to conduct themselves and now people have decided not to associate with Target.

Stay mad
>>
>>73824538
That's an abstract kind of Jew. Do you mind if I save this neat picture?
>>
>>73822391
> Exercising capitalist freedoms
> bad
>>
>>73825422
Except we're not talking about a few people "not shopping there." We're talking about creating a huge stink over the issue and claiming that their stock prices are being hurt due to the boycott.
>>
File: Target Stock.png (21 KB, 636x460) Image search: [Google]
Target Stock.png
21 KB, 636x460
>>
>>73822601

Because not everyone is a morally bankrupt faggot like you. Some people wanna go shopping without the thought of mentally ill freaks visiting them in the bathroom.

You get that right?
>>
>>73822465
FPBP
>>
>>73825429
What makes L, G, and B deserve their own abbreviations? "Gay" is a good enough term to describe anybody who fucks people of their own gender.
>>
>>73822391
Free market bitch.
>Omg if you don't shop at my store you're a justice warrior!!!1!!
Boycotting and not spending your own money is a lot different than what sjws do which is harassment and getting people fired. Fuck off target.
>>
>>73825731
Except, as other people have pointed out, their stock prices are going down for other reasons.
>>
>>73823721
Walmart's making gains
>>
File: 1451525005139.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
1451525005139.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
>>73822391
>>
lol i just got a job cleaning target bathrooms
>>
>>73825702
Choosing not to buy from Target for *any* reason is fine - nobody is obligated to buy from anyone else.

I could choose to not buy from Target because I hate balooga whales - I'm pretty sure that wouldn't be a rational decision on my part, since I can't forge any connection between Target and balooga whales, but there's nothing *bad* about that prima facie.
>>
Target is shit anyway.
The only fucking reason I go is because my cousin's fiancee is assistant manager of one and he tells me about deals and gets me good discounts now and then.

He's seriously considering jumping ship over this bullshit and selling his stock. He may be getting an offer for a good regional position with Best Buy and if he does I'll never fucking go to Target again.
>>
>>73822391

Target employee detected. Get fucked. Target is a shit store and allowing men to piss with little girls is only making it worse.

Conservatives aren't boycotting the stocks. They are falling due to incompetence and a terrible business decision.

Fuck target.
>>
>>73822465

Based American.
>>
>>73825974
So their stocks aren't falling as a result of their bathroom policy? Why did you make this thread then?
>>
>>73825552
>black human torch fantastic four movie
>burn the coal pay the toll
>>
>>73822391
>Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy? If they made their money by charging people to use restroom services - maybe if they had a gym with a changing room - I could understand, but who fucking cares about the bathrooms at Target?

Look at the fucking hypocrite.

When companies ban racism or different ideologies, you fuckers say it is their right to do that because they are a private entity. But when people chose not to do business with those companies, you faggots cry and equate us with you.

Get fucked by the irony homos.
>>
>>73826150
Use your brain. Look at the image in the OP. Read the thread.
>>
>>73822391
Fight fire with fire
>>
>>73822391
Because there is an ounce of sanity left in the average American's mind even after all of the propaganda
>>
>>73822391
>"Target stock prices 'in freefall' due to bathroom policy"

it has nothing to do with the bathroom policy lol

all retail stores are doing badly, we are entering another recession
>>
>own company
>offend the people who actually have money to pander to people who hate capitalism

what did they think would happen?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 600x800
>>73823724
>>
>>73826245
Yeah, I pointed out that it's people choosing not to associate with target because of their policy decision (bathroom) and you claim it's not.
>>
>>73822391
>companies getting involved in politics
They deserve it and the CEO should be fired immediately.
>>
>>73822391
Some of us believe in God still. In fact. Most of the USA does.
>>
File: totallynotafaggot.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
totallynotafaggot.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>73822391

>Conservative Justice Warriors are now officially just as bad as SJWs.

Neck yourself.
>>
apparently sufficient number of people to cause a stock drop
>>
>>73826464
I started the thread because of how ridiculous the issue is, and how unwarranted the artificial "outrage" is.
>>
>>73822391
Wait, what was their bathroom policy? is it pro tranny or anti-tranny?
>>
>>73826567
Except, actually not.
>>
>>73826599
It doesn't matter because nobody enforced it before and no one will be enforcing it from here on out.
>>
>>73826599
They should not publicly take a stand on a political issue. Terrible business. Who the fuck hired the person who made this decision?
>>
File: 1460163758206.jpg (5 KB, 300x57) Image search: [Google]
1460163758206.jpg
5 KB, 300x57
Friendly reminder that Walmart started a Made in America initiative last year and is investing $150 billion USD over 10 years into it. Many of their products are now made in USA.

also, captcha eerily related.
>>
>>73826576
And your autism is showing now your realizing most people don't buy into the trans narrative.
>>
>>73826576
>I started the thread because of how ridiculous the issue is, and how unwarranted the artificial "outrage" is.

PEDOPHILE DETECTED

FRISCO, Texas, May 10, 2016 (LifeSiteNews) -- Less than three weeks into Target's new, transgender affirming policy of allowing men in girls' bathrooms and changing rooms, a peeping Tom recorded a girl changing clothes at a Target.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/texas-police-seeking-man-who-videotaped-girl-in-target-changing-room
>>
>>73826769
Didn't read the thread, huh? Why do you think I'm a liberal?
>>
If this is true it would be brst to buy alot of there stock within the next few days. Then sell it at a later time. There undoubtly going to change it back if this is true and there value is dropping this much.
>>
File: goncerned.jpg (10 KB, 246x205) Image search: [Google]
goncerned.jpg
10 KB, 246x205
>>73826696

A patriotic mega corporation? Something's not right here. There's got to be an ulterior sinister motive.
>>
File: 1458957306060.png (89 KB, 1272x1152) Image search: [Google]
1458957306060.png
89 KB, 1272x1152
>be me at target with family
>cousin says gender isn't real and people should be able to use whatever bathroom they want to
>open up pocket bible
>show him verse "...In the image of God he created them; male and female...'"
>cousin breaks down, visibly shaking
>has to leave target
>find out a week later he got baptized and identifies as his birth gender, male

What have you done to fight degeneracy, /pol/?
>>
>Private corporation makes a choice
>Christcucks chimp out and ask for more government regulation
>>
>>73826798
It begins.
>>
>>73822391
>shopping at target
>have to a take piss/shit
>everyone is in the same bathroom
>its an awkward experience for everyone
>stop shopping at target
free market in action, bad business decisions come with market consequences.

Good businesses ensure their customers are happy, bad businesses stay arrogant regardless of what their customers say about them.
>>
>>73822391
Why do you care where people choose to spend their money, shill?
Costco is better than Target anyways.
>>
>>73826606
Your article doesn't really make sense with that conclusion, given the natural connection someone derives between the messages "stock drops" and "CEO defends policy" is that the policy is somewhat responsible for the stock drops.

It's either that or else I fail to see what you're trying to argue for.
>>
>>73826862
You're clearly a liberal bud
>>
File: 1462503990830.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462503990830.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>73822391
>Shopping at Target
>not Best Buy
>>
>>73826798
How do you think this was impossible before the policy change?

>the sign on the door created a magical force field to keep criminal perverts out
This is literally what you're saying.

Look, I'm a conservative and I don't agree with letting men into women's bathrooms either, but if we want to fight back against the SJWs, we need to be smart about how we it. This is really not a strong reason to push back. Some company saying who can go in their bathrooms isn't going to cause or prevent crimes, since criminals disregard laws and rules by nature.
>>
>>73822391
Retailers are getting slaughtered. Retailers who retardedly inject themselves into identity politics get slaughtered harder. This is okay. You are a faggot.
>>
>>73822391
The street goes both ways.
It's a social war.
>>
>>73826576
You started this so you could complain about conservative outrage.

You are literally trying to create the outrage you want to complain about.
>>
>>73827105
Whats that webm from?
>>
>>73825394
Also since when the fuck did we start allowing mentally ill degenerates dictate our laws?
>>
>>73825898
Why are you so mad?
>>
>>73827164

Fuck off fag enabler.

I wish killing wasn't against the law.
>>
>>73827030
>Why do you care where people choose to spend their money, shill?

All I care about is the tactics of the conservative media and the "alternative right" modern conservative movement. This is a really weak, disingenuous tactic and I think we can do a lot better.
>>
>>73822465
dead on balls accurate is a technical term here in america
>>
>>73827051
Sure, whatever.
>>
>>73822601
Because society shouldn't pander to those with mental illness. Why don't we make suicide booths for people that want to kill themselves?
>>
>>73822391
>Who the fuck boycotts a big box store over their bathroom policy?
Would you really want your daughter sharing a restroom with Caitlyn Jenner? Fuck that shit.
>>
>>73826895
They realize the tides are changing and are getting ahead of the competition, probably.
Also, Walmart ranks #2 as an alternative to Target on Faith Driven Consumer's index now it appears.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/27/faith-driven-consumers-top-ten-christian-owned-businesses-to-support-instead-of-target/
>>
>>73827164
>I'm a conservative even though I want grown men pissing in the women's bathroom. Tots not a progressive, trust me goyim. It's a conservative value!
>>
File: 1qOm32.gif (651 KB, 400x208) Image search: [Google]
1qOm32.gif
651 KB, 400x208
>>73822391
>being this butthurt

Brian Cornell go home
>>
>>73822391
Honestly, boycotting things is perfectly fine. It's by far the most civilized practice the left employs and the right would do well to emulate it much more. It's certainly more civil than getting authorities to legislate in your favor.
>>
>>73827398
>Walmart moves to production to US
They know Trump will win.
>>
>>73827354
>attempting to reason with evangelicals

These cucks think that Jews will blow up the world and bring them to Jesus. Don't even bother. Just smile and nod as you would at a slow kid trying to color inside the lines.
>>
>>73822391
How often do people actually go to the fucking toilet in a store?
This sounds like the biggest non-issue ever.
>>
>>73827239
>You started this so you could complain about conservative outrage.
>
>You are literally trying to create the outrage you want to complain about.

What are you even on about? I started the thread to talk about this misguided conservative outrage that I don't think is helping anybody's cause. Obviously, there will be people who come into the thread and defend that, but that doesn't mean that my aim is to "create" people to defend their own position. The people already exist and would come to the thread no matter how I worded the OP.
>>
>>73827354
>don't like policy of someone
>don't buy from them
>"disingenuous"
What.
>>
Good, it's called exercising the power of the free market
Target should stay the fuck out of politics and just sell shit like they were created to do
>>
File: 1451624868045.jpg (92 KB, 750x613) Image search: [Google]
1451624868045.jpg
92 KB, 750x613
>>73827516
Probably.
The Waltons aren't stupid. Just like when people call Trump stupid — you can't be stupid and a billionaire.
>>
>>73822391
>conservative justice warriors
>implying

NIMBY
I
M
B
Y

Every liberal loves trannies until they catch one ogling them in a restroom. Conservatives caring about trans people on moral grounds couldn't do this alone
>>
>>73827354
>Tactics
You dumb faggot it's not harassing people and getting them fired it's choosing not to spend your damn money somewhere because a company decided to make a political and policy stance that doesn't agree with your views. No one is harassing or getting people fired, they're just not spending their money. Honesty target should get some better PR you're awful
>>
>>73822391
Target sells stuff, why is it commenting about Transfags?
>>
>>73827397
Just tell her to hold it till you get home.
Does your daughter have MS or something?
>>
>>73822391
>>73822601
>Liberals boycott a big business like Chick Fil A because identity politics: This is a-okay
>Conservatives boycott a big business like Target because identity politics: CALL OBAMA, CALL THE SPLC, CALL THE ACLU

Fascinating.
>>
>>73827540
>he thinks i'm an evangelical

Wew
>>
>>73823411
>Target sucks. It should've crashed a long time ago.
>It's walmart for white trash-trying not to appear-white trash

^ This guy gets it.
That's why its called "Tar-ghetto".
>>
>>73827540
I'm not even religious and I'm boycotting Target.
>>
>>73827398
>Christcucks suddenly concerned about kiddie diddlers
>>
>>73827621
Trump haters have already destroyed this man.
>>
>>73827839
>>suddenly
>>
Too kek

Get fucked tranny fags.
Hows that moral faggotry treating your shareholders target.
>>
>>73827762
>>73827826
>I-I'm not religious! I just happen to agree with kike God!
>>
I think it's hilarious how folks on kikebook can demand higher taxes for corporations, then turn around and support Target here. If they were true Sanders supporters, they'd be celebrating this.
>>
>>73822391
Consider letting Target crash for a long time and buying it when it's cheap as hell.

I don't believe the bathroom policy is the main reason for the fall. I believe it is the convenient excuse for some internal mismanagement that desperately needs to be covered up and fixed.

So like I said, wait until the price plunges 50% or more and buy cheap.
>>
File: are you serious nigga.png (158 KB, 374x256) Image search: [Google]
are you serious nigga.png
158 KB, 374x256
>>73822391
>make trannies allowed to show their dick in a womens bathroom
>surprised when women stop going to the store in fear of seeing trannies

What the fuck did they expect?
The vocal minority doesn't represent the silent majority

People should understand this by now

Fuck Target
>>
>>73827738
Ironically, Chick-Fil-A did better after the boycott afaik. Conservative people are the people with money, liberals are not.
I've never actually been to Chick-fil-a, I heard the food is good.
>>73827905
I'm not religious at all, I don't get what you're implying.
>>
>>73827888
>What is the Catholic Church
>What is the average backwoods in Kentucky
>Who are the Mormons
>Who was Josh Duggar
>>
>>73827594
Nice strawman. No, that is not what I'm saying. If greentext is the only way you can digest an argument, then here it is from the horse's mouth:

>don't like policy of some store
>create artificial outrage about it, even though you rarely shop at the store anyway
>continue bloviating about your supposed outrage for weeks, even months,
>disingenuous

If these people really, actually did believe in the free market, then they wouldn't need to keep stoking the fires for so long. If consumers are outraged, then the free market will do its thing, and Target will correct course as they see fit - or fail. There's no reason to make a huge media fuss about it.

By making a big deal about this, people are saying that they don't actually believe in the free market.
>>
File: plastic surgery=waste of $$$.jpg (456 KB, 760x1024) Image search: [Google]
plastic surgery=waste of $$$.jpg
456 KB, 760x1024
>>73825394
>you can't even tell

nice one
>>
>>73827693
No. She's allergic to tranny faggots.
>>
>>73822391

Time to use the last bit of my gift cards. Then I will never shop there again.
>>
>>73822391
TRANNY FAGGOTS BTFO

DEGENERATES ON SUICIDE WATCH

LMAAAAOOOOOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4XAvSWtVV8
>>
>>73827905
>projection

Step it up
>>
>>73822391
Its called the free market you colossal faggot.

Side note: Target stock had been falling for years anyways and this whole transbathroom bullshit was just PR fodder.
>>
>>73827397
No, but people don't use the restroom at every store they visit, and GID-sufferers are <1% of the population anyway.
>>
>>73825899
What does fpbp mean?! Haven't been here for a while
>>
>>73827573
THANK YOU
>>
>>73822391
People have a right to shop wherever they please, cuck. If you can't handle it, go cry in the women's restroom.
>>
File: shutterstock_260056496.jpg (98 KB, 1000x668) Image search: [Google]
shutterstock_260056496.jpg
98 KB, 1000x668
Just keep boycotting target we can make those stock prices drop
>>
>>73827738
>irrational people do irrational things
vs.
>rational people do irrational things
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (14 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14 KB, 480x360
>>73822391
FREE MARKET IN ACTION GOD BLESS
>>
>>73827995
>this small population is representative or even a significant portion of the entire population
>it's anything but a statistical anomaly

wew lad

Loving these memes
>>
>>73828005
>create artificial outrage
You mean... not buying from them? And encouraging other people not to buy from them?
That's a pretty weak sense of "artificial outrage". Most people call that freedom of association.
>>
>>73828159
>right to shop

what is private ownership
>>
>>73823724
exclusive amiibos and I'm banned from walmart and gamestop
>>
>>73828131
First pasta best pasta
>>
File: 1461860609638-pol.jpg (273 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1461860609638-pol.jpg
273 KB, 720x720
Hahaha glorify a mental illness and BURN IN HELL TARGET FUCK YOU.
>>
>stock owners tend to be more well of than the average target customer
>being more well of tends to make you fiscally conservative if not socially conservative
>surprised when your stock holders are offended at your progressiveness and sell off
>>
>>73828005
Are you retarded? This whole thing is an example of the free market in action.
>be a bunch of sickening degenerates
>y no one shop at store?

Not to mention Target has already been sinking into irrelevance for years, they just did this to give them a boost of free advertising, which didn't help
>>
>>73822391
who here getting ready to jew up some stock cash the second they announce a change?
>>
>>73822391

Don't forget the colossal failure in entering the Canadian market.
>>
>>73828259
>Catholic Church
>LDS
>Insignificant parts of a population

Kek
>>
>>73822391
I used to go to Target. As much as I dislike Walmart's atmosphere I now shop there instead. It's the principle.
>>
>>73828053
I don't know why the fuck Target gift cards proliferate across the galaxy. I mean I appreciate Target gift cards as gifts but literally the only time I ever go there, or hear about anyone wanting to go there is because they have a gift card.
>>
>>73828288
Doesn't make my statement any less true.
>>
>>73828343
this
this is the entire situation summed up in 3 lines
don't piss off the people with the money you idiots
just because hollywood has rich leftists doesn't mean the majority of rich people are leftists
>>
>>73828005
>they don't actually believe in the free market

In a free market, consumers can pick and choose where to spend their money. Their reason doesn't have to be justified to you.
>>
File: 00marciano.jpg (24 KB, 392x369) Image search: [Google]
00marciano.jpg
24 KB, 392x369
>>73825394

You are a dumb fucking retarded idiot.

That is why you cannot tell.

Your brain doesn't function right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqEwX9Orp7M
>>
>>73828422
*Tips fedora*
I too, have ascended.
>>
File: main.jpg (75 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
main.jpg
75 KB, 600x450
>>73825394
>implying it's necessarily trannys that are going to go inside the bathroom and rape your daughter
>>
>>73828433
refer to >>73826696
I used to not shop at Walmart but have started again since they began this.
Also, I stopped using Amazon because the owner is anti-Trump. Walmart's online service is bretty good t b h
>>
>>73828005
>By making a big deal about this, media outlets are engaging in free market capitalism: creating clickbait articles meant to draw as many people as possible to the site to generate ad revenue
FTFY
>>
>>73828288
>"right to shop wherever"
What is choice. He wasn't saying they had a right to shop at target, he was saying they have a right to choose an alternative. He's agreeing with you, dickhead.
>>
>>73828512
>I have no counterargument
>le bedora meem :DDD

Mmmm someone's triggered
>>
>>73828298
For what, anon?
>>
>>73822391
Oy vey how dare these goys exercise their right to spend their money where they want
>>
>>73822391
When do you remove their right to vote and admit that the US is a constituional republic instead of the democracy`mob rule they pretend that it is?
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 213x160) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 213x160
>>73822391
>It's not all done by Jews, and the liberals who enable it.
>>
>>73822391
Using market power to choose other stores to shop at instead of supporting a business you don't like is hardly a SJW tactic.

The real SJW tactic is the one that tries to shame people who don't support Target because of a pro-trans policy.

Using market power in a capitalist economy is like voting in a democracy; it's how you get something done in a legitimate way. Protesting in front of buildings and writing blogs that nobody reads are both terrible ways to make change.
>>
>>73828100
>>Its called the free market you colossal faggot.
>>73828005
>If these people really, actually did believe in the free market, then they wouldn't need to keep stoking the fires for so long. If consumers are outraged, then the free market will do its thing, and Target will correct course as they see fit - or fail. There's no reason to make a huge media fuss about it.
>
>By making a big deal about this, people are saying that they don't actually believe in the free market.

>>73828261
>You mean... not buying from them?
No.
>And encouraging other people not to buy from them?
Yes. And making articles like the one I put in the OP image for weeks after the fact.
>Most people call that freedom of association.
No, that's not what freedom of association is.

>>73828494
You didn't even take the time to understand my post, did you?

>>73828352
No, the free market is capable of functioning without a bunch of articles trying to swing consumers a certain way.
>>
File: LSSjg.jpg (35 KB, 490x539) Image search: [Google]
LSSjg.jpg
35 KB, 490x539
>I'm gonna boycott you because you offend my leftist ideals
>Freedom from speech doesn't mean freedom from consequences™ :^)
>W-why are conservatives boycotting this business?
>Stop it you bigots!
>>
File: 1461188236007-0-pol.gif (2 MB, 300x259) Image search: [Google]
1461188236007-0-pol.gif
2 MB, 300x259
>>73828466
>Hurr durr you are a cuck if you don't want mentally ill faggots with AIDS slitting their wrists in the bathroom with your daughter.
Buy some rope nigger
>>
>trying to censor free speech and headhunting people who dont agree with you
>the same as the free market working as it should

you're retarded
>>
5 mins later

Still leling

You degenerates are worse than even niggers when it comes to destroying shit.
>>
>>73826039
Dont buy anything there
Work there make your money but buy nothing there not even a lunch
>>
File: kfwejkf320093.jpg (17 KB, 257x250) Image search: [Google]
kfwejkf320093.jpg
17 KB, 257x250
kek. Target was my first job when I was 16. I am 22 now and still seem some people I worked with miserably slaving away at the horrible company. I hope the company fucking burns down to the ground. From the "cute" alphabet soup names for employees (GSTL, TL, softlines, hardlines, etc..) , almost all female upper management, stupid shoppers, outdated POS systems, and the fucking redcards. It is stupid because at my store myself and 7+ other people were fired for not selling enough to give the managers a cushy bonus. We got no kickbacks or commission for pushing them as well.

Once again Target,

fuck you and karma is a bitch. BURN.
>>
Am i the only one who really does not give a shit if trannys are allowed to use the bathroom? as long as they don't try hitting on me or try to molest me i have no problem.
>>
>>73828611
Whoa there buddy calm your tits, I was agreeing with you. We are on the same side here. I mean, look at this uncultured plebs who believe in a BOOK WRITTEN 2K YEARS AGO. we are above the rest, we've ascended and evolved into something different, something more.
>>
>>73828231
>solipsism

That's not an argument.
>>
>>73827575
Where is this conservative outrage?

The law is what caused liberal outrage in the first place. Reacting to their outrage is not creating it.

The liberals made this bed and created this shitstorm and the fact that you don't seem to recognize that makes me think you are disingenuous.

There's also the fact that we don't know if the stocks are down because of boycotts in the first place.
>>
>>73822391
Pretty sure this bathroom thing is forced. It's to make conservatives seem like the big bad bullies and trannies like the hapless victims. That fact that repub politicians play along says a lot.
>>
>>73827777
Chekt and kekt
>>
>>73822391

Top kek.

Maybe Target should pander to the people with money?
>>
>/pol/ believing the sjw mantra that all men are rapists

truly we've come full circle
>>
>>73828567
That's good to know.
>>
>>73828709
Did you fail reading comprehension?
>>
>>73822391

Gotta fight fire with fire.

No one likes it getting this ugly, but we're all in the trenches now.
>>
File: 1460976477812-pol.jpg (15 KB, 228x309) Image search: [Google]
1460976477812-pol.jpg
15 KB, 228x309
>>73828512
*Butthurt signal*
>>
>>73828803
Wow you are sure are upset.
>>
>>73828813
>Where is this conservative outrage?
Seriously? Please do the basic level of background research before participating in an adult conversation.

www.google.com
"target boycott"
>>
>>73824015
Can you explain shorting? I mean I fucking get that you're betting on it losing but how do you make money off of a stock fialinv?
>>
>>73828870
>rape
>real
kek
>wanting retarded faggots to expose themselves to young children
lel
>>
File: 1460186341431-pol.png (225 KB, 358x359) Image search: [Google]
1460186341431-pol.png
225 KB, 358x359
>>73828803
Please learn how to take a joke, Sally
>>
>>73822391
Free market
>>
>>73828813
>There's also the fact that we don't know if the stocks are down because of boycotts in the first place.
Walmart stock is down 1.8% since April 22nd
Target stock is down 8.19%.
They made the statement on April 19th.
>>
>>73828678
The only thing I need to know about your post is that you don't understand the free market or consumerism.
>>
>>73828902
Brother what are you talking about? Don't turn on me, we are on the same side! We must educate these sheep and show them the light.
"You can't make a horse drink water but you can show him the lake" -me
>>
File: images[1].png (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
images[1].png
5 KB, 234x216
>>73828774
>tfw Target was boycotted out of my country
I hope they go under.
>>
File: 1457385119099.png (29 KB, 400x66) Image search: [Google]
1457385119099.png
29 KB, 400x66
>>73829015
>>
>>73822391
Oh noes, joos will earn less money this quarter as a consequence of their policy CJWs (seriously?) are the devil
>>
File: 1462928072924.png (530 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1462928072924.png
530 KB, 1280x1109
>>73824855
>>73822391
>>
>>73822391
>implying any of us shopped at Target in the first place

Honestly, why would you ever go to target? It's just Walmart with higher prices. If I'm going to a superstore (which I'm not), why try to fool myself? Just go for the cheaper one.
>>
When one finds oneself in a hole, it is often ill advised they keep digging.
>>
>>73828678
>No, that's not what freedom of association is.
That's *EXACTLY* what freedom of association is. I can buy or not buy from whoever I fucking want for whatever reason. That's *literally* how freedom works - people do what they want to. If they want to talk to other people and try to convince them to do or not do x, at least through peaceful means, they're 100% free to do so.
>>
>>73828813
A private company dared to run a business the way they wanted and conservatives got their feelings hurt and want the government to go above said business.
>>
>>73828612
defending myself

and another thing why do people keep saying trannies are going into the restrooms to rape. I know tons of trannies and none of them have been convicted of rape despite all the witch hunts that go on. What someone does in a changing room or bathroom stall is THEIR business ALONE.
>>
Anyone thinking of making investments based on a bathroom policy is a fucking idiot and would be better served by keeping their money underneath their mattress where it slowly depreciates.
>>
>>73828803
a faggot?
>>
>>73828678
>No, the free market is capable of functioning without a bunch of articles trying to swing consumers a certain way.

Let me get this straight, you think that private citizens,
using their private property purchased by their own money,
to write articles on privately owned websites,
is against the free market
SOLELY
because it hurts your feelings?

Perhaps you should ask the government to make writing articles that hurt your feelings illegal?
>>
>>73829013
Yes
>>
>>73822391
I feel uncomfortable to be in target in general. Their lightings are too bright, makes me diZZY.
>>
>>73822391
Because children are being gangraped by perverts abusing the bathroom policy. Do you live with your head buried in the sand or something?
>>
>>73829190
Exactly my friend.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.