[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAUDI OFFICIALS SUPPORTED 9/11. INVADE SAUDI ARABIA NOW
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: nuke-mecca-742721.jpg (121 KB, 633x585) Image search: [Google]
nuke-mecca-742721.jpg
121 KB, 633x585
> http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/12/911-commission-saudi-arabia-hijackers

We've known this for a while, but now even the leftists know about it.

My opinion:

The United States should form an alliance with Iran (an actual ELECTORAL REPUBLIC).

If the people of the United States wish, they vote for a president that will declare war on Saudi Arabia.

And when I say invasion, I mean a Rome-style invasion of Carthage.

Their land should be taken, their women should be taken, Saudis must all be made slaves. Their women should be bred with American cock and their "men" should be gelded and worked to extinction.

Do it America! Kill and rape them all!
>>
>>73822173

Did you read beyond the title of the article?
>>
File: 1457985754764.jpg (133 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1457985754764.jpg
133 KB, 1024x768
>>73823658
>australia
>read
>>
File: 1462772888633.gif (2 MB, 360x202) Image search: [Google]
1462772888633.gif
2 MB, 360x202
>>73822173
Nothing will happen. Saudi royals are Jews.
>>
>>73825418
Very true, they are krypto kikes.
>>
meh, saudis will leak american and israeli officials who were behind the conspiracy before we ever go to war. whomever is president will be told this, and thus will never push for anything against saudi arabia
>>
>>73822173
The Saudis are gonna keep their hold on the world until oil finally peaks for the world.. it peaked for them several years ago (wikileaks cables indicate this) but their massive reserves and stranglehold on the market mean that they can and will keep up the illusion for at least a few more years.
>>
>>73825418
This, many don't realize but some of the earliest leaders of Islam were hereditary Jews.
>>
>>73822173
Nope. 9/11 was done by Saudi Arabia, Neocons and Israel. Neocons should be arrested and executed for high treason and Saudi Arabia and Israel nuked.
>>
>>73825885
more like they'll pull their investments and your economy will be in a camel clutch.
>>
File: 1453524151625.png (214 KB, 506x298) Image search: [Google]
1453524151625.png
214 KB, 506x298
>>
Really, i heard it was nothing but someone connected to bush's own cabinet. Of jewish ancestry. That decided to betray them all after their family moved out. So they changed the jewish calendar in defense and to protect jews against anti semitism. Does america need to remember? Also heard that the jews sued the u.s. And in return the ny irish sued the us gov for lying. Anyways all i hear are accusations accross the board. But on 911 i can remember seeing a board to my left that said happy rosh hashanah folloed by tally marks like / / ...if saudis are taking blame its for business but history knows that the one to takes the blame is the one that goes down in haitory and you cant erase that.
>>
j
>>
>>73827413
maybe we can sell all of our gold reserves and promote more feminism, that should help us
>>
>>73828438
or just save the trouble and bow down to the superior arab, at least they are anti degeneracy so you can live knowing there will be no more gay parades, nigger pride, or feminist protests.
hell, you don't even have to go to theync to see executions, you just walk downtown square and watch sharia at work.
>>
>>73822173
US was behind it too.

Saudis are just puppets
>>
>>73829575
t. non-white Brazilian
>>
>>73822173
Drop gas canisters of areosolized pig guts
>>
The 9/11 comission report was literally 15 years ago.

This is not NEWs
>>
>>73822173

I want to see the documents declassified and I want hearings in Congress.

If there is a link, we bomb the fuck out of them and take the oil.
>>
>>73829575

Not the US you dumb fucking idiot!

Traitors in the US you stupid fucking moron.
>>
>>73822173
Oh if only, I wouldn't even hesitate to level saudi arabia with a MIRV
>>
>>73825885
Implying Trump would give af if corrupt Anerican officials get outed. I hope the Bush and Clinton family both hang
>>
>>73827413
Implying we won't seize their land, then invade Saudi and seize their oil reserves.
>>
>>73822173

Just red phosphorus during Ramadan. - I wanna hear them scream.
>>
>>73822173
Israel and Saudi Arabia. Good job picking allies Emerica. Fucking 3d chess masters you are.
>>
How hard would it be for someone in the Air Force to go rogue and divert his fighter jet and drop a bomb on right on that cube? It wouldn't even have to be a big bomb to destroy it. Is that pretty much impossible?
>>
>>73832165
I think Saudi Arabia has the 3rd biggest military in the world, I'm pretty sure they can take down a plane.
>>
>>73828230
This post is a fucking rambling mess, are you schizophrenic?
>>
>>73822173
wow if obama can do one thing right it will be to declassify those papers
>>
>>73832721
He's Muslim, an anti-white racist, and a terrorist sympathizer, so I highly doubt that would happen.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.