[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Native American Problem Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32
File: MyAncestor.jpg (161 KB, 650x443) Image search: [Google]
MyAncestor.jpg
161 KB, 650x443
This thread we will discuss why my people can't get ahead in life. It has nothing to do with us not being able to handle alcohol and everything to do with governmental rules and I will prove it.

>1. blood quanta
This is a way to separate us from our culture. Under this standard only certain people are Native American, others the government just says "screw off" when we try to get the same benefits. This seperates me from my culture because not only do I not get the help I require but I also am not seen as a Native by my fellow people.

>2. Blame it all on the Chief
I see all these reports on "ohhh Chief corruption" and "we gotta stop the chiefs from stealing the money and "ohhh Native Chief corruption". It's bullshit and everyone knows it. You know the phrase we say "white man speak with fork tongue"? This is why we say it. You cut our funding and you blame our chiefs, it's disrespectful and disgusting.

>3. Hollywood
Hollywood portrays my people as violent savages. If more people understood we are victims instead of monsters we would get a lot more help. I get so offended whenever I see a picture of a Chief with a bow and arrow because we were not violent people. Chiefs created bows for their tribes to defend themselves from European invaders, before Columbus came we didn't have bows.

So can I have some of your answers on how we can help Native Americans?
>>
>>73821185
Become Christians, drop pagan worldview, integrate into society, profit.
>>
>>73821185
Oh yeah and please no Racism. I'm tired of being told I'm a subhuman
>>
>>73821256
I am a Christian and we can't integrate because we have no money to get started.
>>
>>73821185
I forgot to say I want your suggestions on how we can secede.
>>
>>73821185
Why the fuck is no one responding this is bullshit.
>>
>>73821185
PLEASE GIVE ME ANSWERS
>>
>>73821672
>>73821277
>>73821185
Nice sarcasm bro

As a Native one word

kys
>>
>>73821978
Nice sarcastic bait, enjoy ban.
>>
>>73821185
Thread is being hid by harper government.
>>
>>73821311

Native Americans are the greatest cucks imaginable. You abandoned the ways of your ancestors and took on the religion of your invaders. I am an Indian living in Denmark and for as long as I live, I shall ensure my family remains Hindu in order to honor my ancestors..
>>
>>73822324
>>73822030
Did a Native guy cuck you? Beat you up? Calm down
>>
>>73822496
Remember to shit in the streets as well poo in the loo Manjheet
>>
>>73822496
Go fuck yourself we were forced to convert. In fact Natives did kill some Priests trying to convert them.
>>
>>73821185
Have you tried stopping selling your land for shiny beads?
>>
>>73822764
The land was stolen from us. Besides you got your land stolen from you by Anglo-Saxons and Vikings LOL
>>
>>73822541
I am Native.
>>
>>73822608
Stop insulting a fellow Native.
>>
>>73822608

I think someone is being cranky about not being able to masturbate in public like a chimp

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/windsor/webcam-model-streaming-sex-show-at-library-caught-in-act-1.2981531
>>
>>73822742

alright reconvert to your old religion then, or become an atheist
>>
>>73822938
You're Indian too so why are you insulting me.
>>
>>73823011
I am an atheist but am Christian by law.
>>
>>73823047

I was not insulting you, I was insulting the guy who told me to shit in the streets
>>
>>73823085
Fuck off, Injin, we don't need you unless you're gonna sell us more land for blankets.
>>
>>73823148
Oh sorry.
>>
>>73823160
Fuck off Anglo scum you're useless and dumbass.
>>
>>73822815
Can you prove "your" land was stolen?
>>
>>73823397
Look at the history books. We had the land, white man came, we were pushed on Reserves aka concentration camps and are treated like dirt.
>>
>>73823212

This is why you need to go back to the old ways of your ancestors.
>>
>>73823499
Why?
>>
>>73821185

RIP LASAGNA.
>>
>>73823493
It's because you guys are pussies, to be honest we should have wiped you out entirely, but unfortunately we have to deal with coddling you and your overpopulated brothers, the illegals.
>>
>>73823493
So you blame us because you refuse to better yourselves and choose to live on government hand outs?
>>
>>73823625
Anglos are pussys. To be honest you guys are disgusting and ugly and unntarual. We Natives have to deal with you ugly natives here.
>>
>>73823499

Trust me I came from a people who were driven away from Goa by the Portuguese, due to our refusal to convert to Christianity. I am incredibly proud that my ancestors remained Hindu.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goa_Inquisition
>>
>>73823676
>le government handout meme
First off that's bullshit because the money they give us is so little. Second point is they cut the funding, third is they have strict rules and blood quantas so only certain Natives get it.
>>
>>73823676

OP aint a redskin.
>>
>>73823750
I'm proud too but we were forced to convert or my ancestors would have been killed.
>>
>>73821185
Become a unifying figure and create a consortium of like minded people that can pave the way for young adults in your community to succeed in education.

No community can ever raise itself up from the outside in it has to come from the inside out and nobody will truly give a shit about a community outside of their own neither.
>>
>>73821185
>others the government just says "screw off" when we try to get the same benefits

Going straight to what matters hey?

Let me sing you the song of your people :

>Oh gibs-gibs-gibs-gibs-gibs-gibs
>>
>>73823787
I agree I'm not, I'm a Native American.
>>
>>73821185
It's the same story everywhere. American Indians, our Northern tribes, Australian Aborigines, etc, etc. Tribal people generally don't fare well when their lands are taken over by expanding states, there is nothing remarkable about it.
>>
>>73823832
That is very true no one does give a shit about us. I am wondering how can we become successful how can we unify and all get good jobs.
>>
>>73823871
Well when everything is taken from you you start to want stuff back.
>>
>>73823753
So you're pretending to be native and you're butthurt about not getting govt handouts?
>>
>>73821185
1. 1/16th is enough to get you shit, so fuck off with that nonsense

2. Business and government is out to get anyone and everyone not just the poor ol' innocent savages.

3. Because you were violent savages. And if you say that you weren't and that those who say otherwise are uneducated it's because you did not even care to put down what tribe you derive from. There were plenty of bloodthirsty cannibals in the Native Tribes so don't fucking say that you were Kings an sheeiit.
>>
>>73823887
Doesn't that show it's not us who are dumb it's the socio-politio circumstances.
>>
>>73823811

My ancestors faced that threat too, so they fled to the neighboring Hindu Maratha Empire. Granted the situations of the Canadian natives was different than ours, but you still can identify with your native religion rather than Christianity.
>>
>>73823688
Said the nigger who couldn't fight off a few diseases. Weak and disgusting.
>>
>>73823873

Yeah if you are going to pretend to be one of us the first thing to learn is the tribes up there don't refer to themselves as "Native American" up in Syrupland. We also don't call the White men "Anglos".

2/10 on the trolling though.
>>
>>73824025
No I'm not pretending I really am Native.
>>
>>73821185
>before Columbus came we didn't have bows.
what the fuck did you hunt with?
>>
>>73823873
If you aren't Native, then fuck off. You don't represent them.
>>
>>73822496
>living in Denmark
>I shall ensure my family remains Hindu

I didn't realize practicing Hinduism is allowed under sharia?
>>
>>73822496
>gets forced to worship islam and big black cock
>gets angry at amerindians because they have reservations where they can freely do what they want

nice try, saleel at-falwari
>>
>>73824029
WE WUZ AZTECS, INUIT ESKIMOS AN CHEROKEEGNOMESAYIN?
>>
>>73824029
>1. 1/16th is enough to get you shit, so fuck off with that nonsense
I'm not 1/16th idiot

>2. Business and government is out to get anyone and everyone not just the poor ol' innocent savages.
Except they treat Anglos better

>3. Because you were violent savages. And if you say that you weren't and that those who say otherwise are uneducated it's because you did not even care to put down what tribe you derive from. There were plenty of bloodthirsty cannibals in the Native Tribes so don't fucking say that you were Kings an sheeiit.
How the fuck am I suppose to know what Tribe I come from. In residential schools they didn't let us learn about our ancestors.
>>
>>73823949
You wont become successful unless you reject your own community and assimilate to another.

Your only hope is to inspire, protect and give guidance and financial support to promising youngsters. Education truly does solve allot of issues and maybe your generation is screwed but your generation can be the catalyst in creating the next successful generation.

Pool your resources and protect the kids.
>>
>>73824055
You brought the diseases you're weak and disgusting
>>
>>73824078
LOL so you think we call ourselves "indians?". Fucking idiot you're not a Native you're a troll. A bad one too.
>>
>>73824032
>Doesn't that show it's not us who are dumb

No, the horribly low scores of Native American schools do that.
>>
>>73824128
We lived in harmony with nature. If we needed food the buffalo came to us.
>>
>>73824254
Sure, I am, said the insecure little Injun, thinking he can get his people back by complaining on /pol/.
>>
>>73824111
Being 1/353343 doesn't count btw
>>
>>73824142
I am Native American. I am not a "redskin" or whatever other racist bullshit you have.
>>
>>73824032
I never said you were "dumb". It's just the way such encounter affects tribal people. Their old way of life crumbles, and they can't fully adapt to the new one. The only people who disagree are retards who think that deep inside every man on Earth is an Anglo, and only requires a small nudge to realize his rational self-interest, adopt the neo-liberal way of life and start pursuing the American Dream.
>>
>>73824254
He is ignorant, white dudes dropped like flies from illness if they attempted to enter the interior of Africa.

Cannot help what your body is and is not capable of fighting against.
>>
>>73822815
>Besides you got your land stolen from you
History of the world, faggot, only natives are still bitching about it. Plus we gave you huge reservations.
>>
>>73821185
I grew up on the Cherokee nation and I am a half breed, I never saw drunk people wander the nation or murders....I guess the first nation and the lakota are fucking dumbasses addicted to fire water. Everyone I know graduated college and are living a great life and so is everyone on the Nation
>>
>>73824381
Where I live, they insist on calling themselves redskins.
>>
>>73824248
>You wont become successful unless you reject your own community and assimilate to another.
My own community doesn't accept me due to Harper laws. So I'm not part of a community.

>Your only hope is to inspire, protect and give guidance and financial support to promising youngsters. Education truly does solve allot of issues and maybe your generation is screwed but your generation can be the catalyst in creating the next successful generation. Pool your resources and protect the kids.
That is some good advice. I love it.
>>
>>73824365
Sure totally you're totally not insecure and disgusting.
>>
>>73824309
Residential schools you dumbass.
>>
>>73824374
I'm not 1/353343 idiot. And besides don't you guys believe in muh one drop rule?
>>
>>73823981
Just spark a civil war.

Who gives a fuck. The only reason you ask for shit is because you have an expectation that it'll be given to you. Native american all insist on their roots when there's money to be gained from it but of course they're not living the way their ancestors did.

They play the native game when it's beneficial for them and then they get into their ancestral toyota truck to hunt on their land with their traditional bolt action rifle in their hand made, pure native american Canada Goose coat.
>>
>>73824298

I did not say Indian. The tribes up there do not use the term "Native American". Even a troll should know that. Also you didn't respond to a post that ANY tribe member up there would instantly recognize and respond to with either mourning, joyful memory, or rage. Not to mention your forensic linguistics profile is way, way off.
>>
>>73824482
You probably feel like shit because not even your own kind will take you. And now you're bitching about how you didn't get free shit from the government, right?
>>
>>73824389
I respect you! Russians are great people!
>>
>>73824425
I agree man. You got some sense.
>>
>>73824210
>>73824160

I agree that Arabs & Mongols raped us in the past and that some of my ancestors were rapebabies resulting from the Mughal conquest of the Indian subcontinent. However, race cannot be used to define national identity, I may look like a towelhead however I am a Hindu and will be one for as long as I live.
>>
File: 1454594744591.jpg (8 KB, 237x240) Image search: [Google]
1454594744591.jpg
8 KB, 237x240
Hmmmmmmmm. What could be holding back the Native American?

Could it be their immense love of firewater?
>>
>>73824482
Make your own community. If people like your message they will join you. I know governments love to separate aboriginal people between tribal lines and you seem to know it too, the ones who are too dumb to see that should not be part of your community anyway.
>>
>>73824425
No, it just means we are weak to said diseases. Get off my dick, nigger.
>>
>>73821185
You can't do well because you depend on welfare cheques.
Take away the cash and you will have to get a job or die.
If you don't like it then kill yourself quickly.
It'll be better for everyone.
Give us our money back you undeserving uncivilized garbage..
>>
>>73824588
Bullshit. So you think we're all about money? Our culture doesn't believe in currency dumbass.
>>
>>73824617
How am I way off troll? Do all Natives talk a certain way?
>>
>>73824626
They won't accept me because the government won't legally recognize me as a Native. And we want stuff that was stolen.
>>
Fuck off with your "MUH MY PEOPLE" they aren't your people.
>>
>>73824692
That's a racist joke that stopped being funny 100 years ago.
>>
>>73824221
1. The point/your head.

2. They treat those who have better credit better, or those with no record better, or those with an education/job better, or those who personally know them better. It does not matter to big business what color you are just how much green you got. Get over your victim complex.

3. Your parents and grandparents tell you these things, why would it be the job of the school to teach you that shit? "Oh yeah and today we are going to spend time that could be better spent on getting you children out of your predicaments and getting you all into well-paying jobs by telling each and every anon where they are from and why it doesn't fucking matter to the rand scheme of things."

You are no better than some urban nigger with your crying.
>>
>>73824719
This is some good advice man. I could be a Chief like my ancestor!
>>
>>73824692
This is a massive problem with the different Khoisan people in my country too. They seem to become addicted from the first sip, I dont know why though. In some areas where they live alcohol is actually banned its so bad.

Their children get born with alcohol fetal syndrome.
>>
>>73824891
>We want stuff that was stolen
Yep, because you are 1/32 Injun you think you can leech off the government and have a right to live with the rest of """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""your"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" people.
>>
>>73824774
We aren't given welfare idiot. They only give it to certain Natives who have blood Qunata and even that is being cut
>>
>>73825007
Sure totally only that.
>>
File: keksimusmaximus.jpg (9 KB, 219x231) Image search: [Google]
keksimusmaximus.jpg
9 KB, 219x231
>>73824964
Chief Nignog is a good name. I wouldn't be surprised if you had blonde hair and blue eyes.
>>
File: 1442339919099.jpg (32 KB, 387x505) Image search: [Google]
1442339919099.jpg
32 KB, 387x505
>>73824922
No, despite your attempt at bantz, leaf, it is a huge problem among the Native American peoples.
>>
>>73824787
You don't live according to your culture.

And I know full well native american had not yet developed money when the European arrived in America because they had not yet reached this degree of sophistication in their society. This isn't bad per se it's just the way it was.

Today it's pretty much just about money under the guise of preserving a culture you don't actually have.
>>
>>73824942
Because my Parents and Grandparents don't know their heritage due to residential schooling! They didn't even know they were Native until I showed them the records!
>>
>>73824577
Oh you're 1/32 then
>>
>>73824836

No. You however fall nowhere in the geographic linguistic pattern and outliers. Anyway have fun. It's /pol/. Not like anyone is going to know the difference except me.
>>
>>73825082
I have brown eyes blond hair idiot. Many Natives do.
>>
>>73824029
>1/16th is enough to get you shit, so fuck off with that nonsense

Yes hello I am 1/16 chairkey which way to the gibs? :DDD
>>
>>73821185
>I see all these reports on "ohhh Chief corruption" and "we gotta stop the chiefs from stealing the money and "ohhh Native Chief corruption". It's bullshit and everyone knows it.

Chug, we went over this the other day. Stop lying to yourself. Your people are a failure because of their average IQ of 90.

So, i will tell you the same fucking thing i told you the other day.

STOP BEGGING

DO SOMETHING YOURSELF

ACQUIRE SOME PRIDE IN YOURSELF AND YOUR PEOPLE

YOU WILL GAIN NET RESPECT FROM THE REST OF US.

If you are unable to do these simple things, kill yourself.
>>
>>73825096
Because of the government.
>>
>>73824966

That happens to all tribal people. In India we have Andamanese and sheduled tribes who happen to be insanely addicted to alcohol

http://www.earthisland.org/journal/index.php/elist/eListRead/disease_sex_and_expolitation_threaten_indigenous_andaman_island_tribe/
>>
>>73825150
No I'm not!
>>
You lived in America since the dawn of the mankind, but couldn't build:

- houses
- plumbing
- boats
>>
>>73825007
Tecumseh and his people were gifted land after helped fuck up the USA in the Canadian american war.

Did Canada keep to there treaty? Probably not.
>>
File: 1451280957230.jpg (13 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
1451280957230.jpg
13 KB, 307x352
>>73821185
> Hollywood portrays my people as savages

HAHA, news flash, natives ARE SAVAGES. Boiling people alive, tying them to trees and filleting then from the feet up, getting drunk and burning towns to the ground, massacring entire villages, murdering their own fucking brothers over trivial shit. These are not "Hollywood" lies. THEY ACTUALLY HAPPENED. Read some primary resources about white-native interaction on the east coast literally any time between 1600-1800 and you will find the same shit over and over and over again.

Your """"""people"""""" couldn't work together and see past petty, savage, barbaric practices and were rightfully removed by an actual CIVILIZATION.

fuck you tree nigger
>>
>>73825257
We had boats and houses dingus
>>
>>73824482
>bitches and moans about current situation
>finds solace in pipe dream and putting change into other peoples hands other than your own.

You won't change anything. You are just one anon visiting /pol/, the only thing that you may ever do is make your own life better for yourself. You sound like you are going down the path of some self-entitled minority that thinks a hashtag will solve anything.

Making something of yourself for you and your family should forever and always be the only thing you should give a shit about, but at the rate you are seemingly going a welfare check is the best you will ever get.
>>
>>73825181
>Blonde hair
Yeah no wonder, they probably told you to fuck off and now you are being a self loathing cuck for another group that you've somehow deluded yourself into thinking you are part of it.
>>
>>73821185
As one quarter Cherokee, I feel compelled to say this:

tsuyawetsonv, alenvdisgv dịgohwelisgi.
>>
>>73825021
I can tell you're telling the truth that you're a nader because it's the middle of the day and you're not working.
We need to put you fuckers back in assimilation school. If you don't become proper Canadians we should just hang you.
>>
>>73825307
WE HAD BOATS AND SHEIT
>>
>>73825257
They had houses and boats man. Canoe isn't an european word.
>>
File: image.png (543 KB, 456x1432) Image search: [Google]
image.png
543 KB, 456x1432
>>73821185
>Hurr the gubment won't coddle me. Gib more money!

You lazy fatasses might have some money if the government knew you wouldn't spend all of the Canadian taxpayer dollar on alcohol. Instead you just sit back nice and easy on your damn reservation, while I have to wake up at 8 o clock everyday to be ready for work. Maybe instead of complaining more and more every year the government that feeds you, grow up. All the tribes are degenerate manchildren. REEEEEEE
>>
File: he a good boy.jpg (65 KB, 740x616) Image search: [Google]
he a good boy.jpg
65 KB, 740x616
>>73825385
We made penut buttuh N SHEEIT
>>
>>73825181
I feel that I must mention this once again, don't take him seriously, he's a kook who thinks he's Injun.
>>
File: 1461036464154.jpg (74 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1461036464154.jpg
74 KB, 1024x768
>>73823688
Anglos will always rule the world
>>
I always thought native americans were generally loyal and all noble, apart from one or two cannibalistic tribes.

And then this guy comes along and cries about muh chief red talon or whatever names you people have.
>>
>>73825021
You get tax cuts for everything and we even have a native center for you here at school.
Sooo much money is wasted on the fucking naders and it's not helping shit.
Please collectively kill yourselves.
>>
>>73824221
If you're not even 1/16th just fuck off already. I've got a little dutch in me, does that make me a Dutchman? No, it doesn't.
>>
File: Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg (139 KB, 656x543) Image search: [Google]
Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg
139 KB, 656x543
>>73825567

the Mauryan empire shall rise again
>>
>>73825303
They never happened you fucking liar and if it did it is because the Anglos provoked them.
>>
>>73825620
>I have blonde hair
>muh heritage
He's definitely not Indian, no wonder his reservation didn't accept him.
>>
>>73825146
So what you are saying is that even your own grandparents, usually the most traditional of the family who were raised by even MORE traditional family members, never once asked their own parents about their origins?

You can drive around Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, etc. to any Native owned store and they will sit you down and take time out of their day to teach you a bit about their own people. The story that you have spun so far is sounding fake as shit, that you just recently got into your liberal phase and are trying to get a warm fuzzy from being morally superior, and/or just an unlikebale faggot that even your own "tribe" hates.

There is no burning of knowledge on your origins when you are on reservations, particularly because there was no text to burn, but you are sounding like a very bad troll.
>>
>>73825338
I have brown eyes tho and they are small so I have some strong Native features.
>>
>>73821311
Stop making shitty deals with your casinos chief weed leaf
>>
File: MGS5-Code-Talker.jpg (76 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
MGS5-Code-Talker.jpg
76 KB, 700x394
HAMBURGER COPULATION
>>
>>73825349
Those were the worst things possible. And it's 6 o clock idiot.
>>
>>73825693
>muh whitey provoked us
>I have blonde hair but muh heritage
Fuck off.
>>
>>73825693
Stop lying to yourself. The myth of the noble savage didn't exist until the 70's.

Its literally the WE WUZ KANGS for the redman.

I understand that you are all fucking stupid. But shut the fuck up already. We are tired of your excuses.
>>
>>73825425
WAHHH Natives won't coddle the anglos anymore land.
>>
>>73825550
STFU kook.
>>
>>73825573
Stop crying aboutme you bitch.
>>
>>73825756
Meet
>>73825181
Enjoy.
>>
>>73824964
WE WUZ CHIEFS AND SHIT
>>
>>73825611
>You get tax cuts for everything and we even have a native center for you here at school.
Sooo much money is wasted on the fucking naders and it's not helping shit.
You're fucking stupid only Natives who pass the blood Qunata get anything and even then it's not much. I didn't pass the blood quanta so I get nothing.
>>
>>73826018
AYO
>>
>>73826018

WE WUZ PREZIDENTS N SHEEIT
>>
>>73825620
I don't know how much I am but I know I'm a Native American and yes you are a dutchman

>>73825749
I have dark brown eyes tho and they are smallish.
>>
File: Untitled.png (3 MB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
3 MB, 1440x900
>>73825916
You have no more land to coddle.

The best parts were bought or taken like mostly every civilization has done to another to attain glory. You were simply allowed to live on the arid, useless land that the victors did not want.
>>
Real talk on why reservations are so shitty.
1. You don't reinvest your earnings back into your community
2. You care more about your casinos than your own people
3. You can even negotiate good deals with the people that manage your own casinos so you get ripped by because your own poor business acumen
>>
>>73821185
Seminole Indian here. You are a loser and most likely your tribe is a bunch of losers as well. Look at the stupid Lakota, sitting on billions but too busy drinking mouthwash.

We started with a swamp, raised cattle and turned that into buying more land, started bingo gambling, bought out the Hard Rock Cafe, opened Vegas style gambling under Florida Governor Crist, beat his ass and Florida's ass in court and are now driving around in muscle cars.

If we can win this hard with just swamps, how the hell can you lose so hard? Because you are a loser blaming everyone but who is to blame, your worthless ass. Stop calling your self Native American, you are embarrassing us.
>>
>>73826124
The Chinese are exploiting this weakness heavily in Canada
>>
>>73825756
So what you are saying is that even your own grandparents, usually the most traditional of the family who were raised by even MORE traditional family members, never once asked their own parents about their origins?
No one in the family knew they were Native until I proved it to them using 23andme and explained how we're Native to them even though we have know known ancestry under law. But I still am because DNA doesn't lie you are a bad troll.
>>
>>73826119
>Blonde hair
>Muh heritage I'm not white trust me
Go fuck yourself, you yourself don't even know whether or not you are Native American, why are you hating your own race you self loathing traitor?!
>>
>>73825795
Chiefs are trying to help us idiot.
>>
>>73825673
That would be pretty fucking sweet. It would be like the glory days, Indians and Anglos working together
>>
Why is OP upset about not being a native?
>>
>>73825876
Many Natives have blond hair idiot. And it's not even that blond it's like darkish but I still am technically blond because when I get my hair done they have it under the blond thing.
>>
>>73821311
you can form whatever group you want to do, in America. freedom of association. should be some mediocre equilivent in canada
>>
>>73826129
White man alert.
>>
>>73825778
Anglos never provoked shit. You act like the iroqois were modernist peaceful lefties.
The truth is you guys didn't even have the wheel.
We came here and you were still throwing turds at each other and starving to death.

Be glad that white men brought you civilization.
The white man didn't steal your land and herd you into reserves. You primatives went there voluntarily because we gave you food and shelter and civilization.

We don't owe you anything. In fact, you owe us a great deal.
>>
>>73826343
>Many Natives have blonde hair, you idiot
Yeah, because that's the first thing you think of when you think of a Native American. Not some fat short long haired drunkard with black hair and brown nigger shitskin.
>>
>>73826256
>>73825756
>So what you are saying is that even your own grandparents, usually the most traditional of the family who were raised by even MORE traditional family members, never once asked their own parents about their origins?
No one in the family knew they were Native until I proved it to them using 23andme and explained how we're Native to them even though we have know known ancestry under law. But I still am because DNA doesn't lie you are a bad troll.
>>
>>73825240
Oh Christ, you're not even 1/32? You need to stop. this is bullshit. Yoou're acting like you experience the goddam colonizations and removal yourself, when in actuality all you've got is someone in your family who had sex with an indian a few generations back.
>>
File: 1461386335330.jpg (13 KB, 300x284) Image search: [Google]
1461386335330.jpg
13 KB, 300x284
I'm 100% Cree and I don't give a fuck.
All these metis, 1/4 and 1/64th injun all grasping at tiny sweet grass to get some kind of culture in their life.

Bitch please, you don't know the first thing of being first nation.Go live on a reservation for 10 years and come back and tell me how it is an "Native problem" when its just substance abusers and nigger wannabe fucking things up for any group of people.

Suck a fucking dick, SJW and BLM
Niggers, Chinks, Hadji's have no business in our great lands. Eurobro's are okay, they made our land what it is now. Kikes are an exception, they are rotten to the core.

Stay Pure White Man
>>
>>73826257
I am Native American I proved it.
>>
File: denmark 1645.png (10 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
denmark 1645.png
10 KB, 282x179
>>73826300

Also Denmark needs to get Skåne, Halland and Blekinge back
>>
>>73826467
Bullshit.
>>
>>73821311
You go find a job and do it well. Make people want you to work for them and prove that you are better at your job than others. It's pretty fucking easy when most people are incompetent.
Money is earned. Most people, even white people, start out with basically nothing. Your excuse is bullshit.
>>
>>73826483
Sure totally even though hollywood is bullshit you still believe it.
>>
>>73826519
It's probably not even Native, you are most likely a chink mongrel. You make Natives look like fucking idiots.
>>
>>73825991
Seriously though, what is your american indian name? It better be something cool like blue twig or orange pebble.
>>
>>73826531
I have Native American in my spirit.
>>
>>73826467
Why do you want to leach off of the success of others? Cant you be arsed do improve yourselves?
>>
>>73826283
By pocketing millions of dollars destined to your people and going on "hunger strikes" while getting fatter.

A NATIVE MP said this. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>73826283
Chiefs barely speak their own fucking language anymore.
http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/language-factors-race-navajo-president
>>
File: 1458205194990.jpg (60 KB, 615x300) Image search: [Google]
1458205194990.jpg
60 KB, 615x300
>>73821185
First of all, stop calling yourselves "Native Americans". When you cloak yourselves in the name your enemies give you, failure is your destiny. Embrace your indigenous language and try to develop it further without using European influence. Until you free yourself of the white man's language and culture, you will be nothing more than a miserable laughing stock. If you're interested in restoring this land to how it was before the "European invaders", then stop calling yourself American! That's a white man name, friend. And "native" applies to anyone born here. Find what makes your people distinct, and use that.
>>
>>73826124
Don't forget crippling alcoholism.
>>
>>73826641
You are so full of fucking shit.
>>
>>73826534
White man alert.
>>
>>73821185
>HI HOW ARE YA
>HI HOW ARE YA
>HI HOW ARE YA
>HI HOW ARE YA
>>
>>73826639
White people start off with nothing? Oh and I suppose a small loan of a million dollars is nothing?
>>
>>73826534
I'm 1/9789383689383 Cherokee
>>
>>73826774
Said the cunt with blonde hair.
>>
>>73826650
My name is Italian because my grandparents think they are Italian.
>>
>>73826256
>No one in the family knew they were Native until I proved it to them using 23andme

So then you have no excuse on your current predicament. If you were not aware of your native background, as anyone living on a reservation would know about, it should be assumed that you did not live in one. And if you did not then you, and your family, are simply failures, as living inside a Reservation is akin to living in poor black communities. Raised to hate authority, blaming your problems on the white man, encouraged to do your best to not integrate into successful society, and generally all the worst things you could do to a growing mind.

But if you just recently learned about this, then you are simply a mutt who is trying to pull a fraction of your race card to feel morally superior.
>>
>>73826828
I can get that?!
Sign me up!!!
>>
>>73821185
>This thread we will discuss why my people can't get ahead in life.
Because you're niggers.
>>
>>73826692
Shut up with the meme. They only give money to those who pass the blood quanta.
>>
>>73826556
>I am Native American I proved it.
Faggot please, we don't call ourselves, NATIVE AMERICAN

WE are first nation people, aboriginals, indians. You're just some deluded faggot who thinks he can get away with MUH CULTURE

>>73826730
You speak wise wisdom.
>>
>>73826869
Yeah so? I have small dark brown eyes that are kinda long and short and looks kinda Nativeish.
>>
>>73826608
Should have seen the flag.

This 1/128th probably does not even know about the accords or who was arming up the Mohawks during Oka. That would be us Seminoles, son.

Got back to your Canadian suburbs and watch your worthless country burn.
>>
>>73826774
>White man alert.
Oh yeah?
You really think I give a fuck what you think.
Tell me, cuz, whats your band?
Surely you got a band.
>>
>>73826876
I havent read the thread and cba to.

1. You are Italian or of italian heritage and live in Canada?

2. You think you are american indian.

Am I getting this right?
>>
>>73826890
I recently learned this and my family doesnt live on reservations I'm trying to stand up for my brothers and sisters.
>>
You are most likely a self loathing white guilt libtard who feels like he needs to embarrass a group of people to make fun of his race.
>>
>>73826119
Bullshit, a drop of lemon juice in a bucket of water doesn't make it lemonade
>>
>>73826910
You have to be over 1/16 native because the government is cheap as fuck and wants to only give it to certain natives.
>>
>>73826467
The wheel is an invention that goes hand in hand with horses or domestic bovines.

The horse is not native to the americas and their bovines sure as shit cannot be domesticated.

What would they attach a wheel and cart to? A Lama? Better to carry their shit in bags like they did.

Native americans cannot be compared to Africans. People who did have mega fauna capable of being domesticated but did not domesticate them.
>>
>>73826561
Do you really want it back after what the Swedes have done to it?
>>
>>73826927
No, they give money to themselves. Its not a fucking meme when they have been taken down for corruption over and over and over again.

Some of the bands that are doing well? Look at Penticton. Interesting that their Chief wasn't a corrupt piece of shit. You think i don't know my shit on this you dumb piece of shit? I used to have delusional Liberal fantasies on how to make others better. So i did my research.

know what i found? Stupid fucking chugs doing nothing and their leaders stealing from their own people.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.
>>
>>73827062
Fuck off I know my history well enough to say we deserve free stuff considering it was stolen from us.
>>
>>73827180
They are already cheap as fuck, giving it to white people whose great grandparent fucked an Injun.
>>
>>73827091
My Grandparents think they are Italian and my materal Grandparents think they are Scottish but using 23andme I proved them to be Native American.
>>
>>73827222
He's from Canada, it's not fucking South America you idiot.
>>
File: food stamps.jpg (9 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
food stamps.jpg
9 KB, 251x201
>>73821185
>So can I have some of your answers on how we can help Native Americans?
We don't help those subhumans at all. Come Injun payday they flood my town from miles around buying cigarettes and booze with your and my tax dollars.

Every time I have to drive the reservations, I always chamber a round because they're subhuman savages.
>>
>>73827276
Come on cuz, whats your band?
Where you from?
What reserve you living at?
Tell me the name of your people.
>>
>>73827276
Fuck Canadian first nations or whatever you call yourselves. .. APACHE LIFE
>>
>>73821185
>before Columbus came we didn't have bows
So white people need to even teach you how to fucking hunt? Even niggers knew how to build bows!
>>
>>73827349
I SAID THE AMERICAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>73827264
>No, they give money to themselves. Its not a fucking meme when they have been taken down for corruption over and over and over again.
Fucking white man lies our chiefs are loyal don't insult our chiefs. But sure we're totally bad.
>>
>>73827285
sure
>>
>>73827180
I'm 1/8th Cherokee. I can really get a $1mil loan from your government if I move there?
>>
>>73827369
sure totally. You subhuman savage.
>>
>>73827460
You obviously didn't read the portion where i point to a native band that is doing well because they didn't have a stupid shitty corrupt leader.
>>
>>73827095
You are the equivalent of an uppity mixed-race, light skinned black kid from a nice home saying that they know 100% the problems of crispy darkies and their hood-related problems.

That is why your "tribe" hates you. You are not kinsmen you are an outsider who is doing this all for a warm-fuzzy. Eventually you will grow out of this phase and will, hopefully, cringe with embarrassment every time that you do because your lack of knowledge and understanding of real native ways is amazing.
>>
>>73827343
And now you want handouts from the government? Seems a bit ridiculous.
>>
>>73827403
I wasn't accepted on a reservation.
>>
>>73826961
"You speak wise wisdom."
Holy shit this is a real nader...
Learn how to be civilized you fucking loser.
Go to school and get a job.
You're all fucking useless the way you are right now.
Assimilate because soon we're going to realize that we didn't do fuck all to make you this way except give you free shit.
We're going take away your tax benefits soon and you better be ready to become a useful member of society or you're going to die.
>>
>>73826669
Holy shit, you've gotta be a troll. There's no way someone is this fucking retarded. People aren't going to give you shit over what's "in your spirit". Fuck off already.
>>
>>73821185
Sorry about all the assholes in this thread, anyone who wants to change their ways is honorable in my eyes.

>>73821256

I really like the first post.
If you live on the rez, perhaps you strive to leave it, many natives do and become more successful afterwards (but not always right away.)

Perhaps you could urge other Natives to do the same?

Encourage them to be better than they already are.
>>
>>73827442
We lived in harmony with nature the Buffalo came to us naturally.
>>
>>73827445
Take some ass cream.
>>
Hey OP, why are you avoiding my question, whats your band?
>>
>>73827501
It's easier to get it yes.
>>
>>73827624
Explain the global cooling event after your people were exposed to smallpox then you fucking dolt. MYTH OF THE NOBLE SAVAGE.

Kill yourself.
>>
>>73827662
Yeah, answer 'im.
>>
>>73827576
Grow up you unamerican trash. True Americans are the Natives.
>>
>>73827578
because they stole from my people.
>>
File: tell.jpg (487 KB, 2047x1519) Image search: [Google]
tell.jpg
487 KB, 2047x1519
>>
File: 1459801235604.gif (2 MB, 260x195) Image search: [Google]
1459801235604.gif
2 MB, 260x195
>>73821185
This is some high tech bait. I'll bump your thread because it's a unique idea, but I think you're a total faggot. Especially because you're a canacuck.

>1. blood quanta

Pretty racist tbth desu. I agree, that all of us whiteys that are like 1/64 native should get some of that sweet casino money. How dare they discriminate against us? Being Native is definitely a spiritual condition.

>2. Blame it all on the Chief

It sounds like you're projecting here Quasi-Squanto. But let me give you a tip about the white man's ways: when we gib you monies and we see 99% of the res living like a 3rd world country with a couple mansions int there, we start to ask questions.

>3. Hollywood

No one thinks you actually lived in harmony with nature. We know that you were a stone age people that hadn't changed for over 12,000 years. And you were savage as fuck: actually genociding whole tribes even within the span of European contact. And you cut down all the trees and desertified large parts of the US, especially around the SW regions. One thing I will give you though is that you shrieking savages gave us a decent fight, but you are a conquered people. You're lucky that the white man is merciful and didn't just genocide all your 'people'. Plus we gave you reservations, fire water, casino monies and more hunting rights than our own people.

>So can I have some of your answers on how we can help Native Americans?

You have received more help than any other conquered race in history. You should be sucking our fat pink cocks.
>>
>>73821185
Yeah bows were used for a millennia before Europeans can you fucking asshole. Are you retarded?
>>
>>73827754
No, true Americans are the ones who beat your ass to the ground, murdered your kids and put the remaining survivors in boarding schools/converted them to Christianity. You are simply a rape great-great-great-great-grandchild.
>>
>>73827617
You're a troll

>>73827622
Thx man. It means a lot when people are respectful to the question, especially when they give good advice like you did.
>>
File: 1461539114628.jpg (74 KB, 720x789) Image search: [Google]
1461539114628.jpg
74 KB, 720x789
>A FUCKING LEAF
>WE WUZ INDIAN
>Can't say how much of a native-nig he is
>Mad cause he can't get gibs me dats
Kys my man
>>
>>73827550
Yeah, I'm the subhuman savage while the injuns buy 40s of Hurricane with nickels and dimes and roll in with about a dozen of them buying pop, frozen pizza, cigarettes, and beer on injun payday.
>>
>>73821185
Go back to Mongolia.
Stop drinking.
Start working the land.
>>
>>73827749
>global cooling
LOL wtf are you implying Natives caused global warming? We didn't even have cars that's stupid as fuck.
>>
>>73827581
>I wasn't accepted on a reservation.

You were not accepted cause you're not aboriginal, you probably have no status.

>>73827603
Damn, whats your problem?
Upset I am living the dream?
Got a good white man education, got myself a big lot of land, on the reservation. I grow fruit and sell it to the states at a premium and I help my community better itself.

Its funny seeing people like you mad about indigenous rights because you upset at your own short comings. Project yourself more. You'll come around soon.
>>
>>73827929
Came**
>>
>>73827954
So you revert to the eternal rebuttal "no you!"
>>
>>73821185
We gave you land out of our own reserves and now we buy your cigarettes with real American money, what more do you want?
>>
File: bison says leave.jpg (89 KB, 888x499) Image search: [Google]
bison says leave.jpg
89 KB, 888x499
>>73827812
I thought they bought everything for a few beads.
>>
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 1500x1500
Fuck I love native dress, wish I could have lived as a colonial and take the spoils
>>
>>73827871
Leave troll.
>>
>>73827942
You blood thirsty thief

>>73827929
you are why they say white man speak with fore tongue.
>>
>>73827965
Majority of natives went south bruh
Learn your history
>>
>>73828086
I think they owe us, we gave them some sick beads.
>>
>>73821185
Can you give me a reason why you believe that bows were created to defend against Europeans? Who the fuck told you that? Because it is wrong and fucking retarded.
>>
>>73827965
I'm 0.02% on my 23andme. And that's genetic proof.
>>
>>73827970
Sure totally.
>>
>>73822496
>immigrate to 1st world country
>refuse to assimilate
you are /literally/ the reason the west is dying
>>
>>73827812
>my people
>didn't even know you were 1/246th till recently

Killing yourself wouldn't be a bad start on the way to recovery.
>>
>>73827974
It's our land and what Mongolia wtf?
>>
>>73828109
>Brings up many good points
>Derails the conversation
Try again.
>>
>>73827624
Why you didn't use your special nature powers to fight white man?
>>
>>73828047
I don't have status because the government is cheap as fuck and won't give me status.
>>
>>73827812
So you're a fraudulent cunt who thinks that thinks you're a native and you want money for no reason than that you cant be bothered to get off of your fat arse and get a job?
>>
>>73827871
>Casino money

Ha, this one always amuses me. Our money mostly comes from land leases and tax money for reparations from residential schools.

The rest I am not even going to bother commenting on besides the Chief part. No one likes Chiefs, thats why its always kept in the family. They are corrupt and traitors, why its an insult to call other injuns, chief.
>>
lol internet
>>
>>73828068
No we don't get land, I wasn't accepted on my land.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 32

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.