[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well, 8 years is almost up and it appears that Obama has had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20
File: 44_barack_obama[1][1].jpg (236 KB, 800x452) Image search: [Google]
44_barack_obama[1][1].jpg
236 KB, 800x452
Well, 8 years is almost up and it appears that Obama has had a great presidency. Despite the memes and the racism, I bet /pol/ can't even name 3 logical criticisms of this guy's presidency. You can't deny that Obama was great and if you use gay memes without real, logical complaints it just shows you're a fucking loser and I'm right.

/pol/ proven to be stupid niggers once again.
>>
>>73820190
shitty bait
>>
>>73820426
Good job proving me right.

90% of /pol/ are just stupid bandwagoners who can't justify their beliefs at all. You don't even know why you hate Obama, you just do because /pol/ told you so :^)
>>
Congress kept him on a short enough leash to keep him from doing any lasting harm. He ended up doing better than I expected and didn't fuck up the country as badly as the last two presidents, so he gets a solid D- from me.
>>
>>73820190
>fast and furious
>Libya
>Syria
>race relations
>>
>>73820866
How is Syria being held against him?
>>
>>73820982
It isn't that's the point.
>>
>>73820593
to bad I voted for obama both times and i dont regret it a bit im just saying your thread is shitty bait
>>
>>73821270
what do you want held against him you dumb nigger
>>
>>73820593
>Drone Strikes
>Escalating Tensions with Russia
>Libya
>Pushing for boots on the ground in Syria

Top of my head, son.
>>
>>73820190
>obamacare
>>
>Obamacare
>more wars than bush
>illegal immigration out of control
>literally broke a Cold War treaty today with Russia - potentially causing a new arms race
>spending out of control- debt tripled

This is bait but those are just common ones off the top of my head. A little Google search will uncover 76 other instances he's acted unconstitutionally and has yet to be held accountable
>>
>iran nuclear deal
>obamacare
>benghazi
bretty easy, sempai

also his inaction on the syria situation did lead to the growing power of IS
the economy is doing slightly better than '08, but thats not saying much
really the only reasonable defence of the obomber is he could have done worse
>>
File: 1459378726872.jpg (73 KB, 600x471) Image search: [Google]
1459378726872.jpg
73 KB, 600x471
>>73821557
Why is he a hypocrite faggot?
>>
>>73821586
>>literally broke a Cold War treaty today with Russia - potentially causing a new arms race
What? I can't find anything on this
>>
>>73821438
>being age 18+ in 2008
>full-grown adult all the way through Occupy, BLM, rise of Bernie
>still doesn't recognize Obama is neoliberal capitalist trash and exactly as bad or worse than Clinton
>>
>>73820190
>great presidency

Stopped reading there.
>>
>>73820593
nice b8 ;) I tip my fedora 2 u XDDD ;)
>>
>>73821784
not a fucking answer

What about syria is it that you want him held accountable for that's important enough to list next to fast and furious and libya.
>>
>>73820190
He authorized a great number of drone strikes killing several innocent people.
>>
>>73820190
Hope and change became disappointment and appeasement. Obama was newer a liberal just another fake suit.
>>
>>73822103
Nice meme, bandwagoner. Keep showing your ignorance. You can't even name 1 reason you like trump. You can't name 1 reason you dislike obama. Is there a single reason for you to be alive right now? You are basically just a shallow husk of a human being latching parasitically onto other people around you and mimicking them. What a sad "life". Can't think for yourself at all.
>>
>>73821975
this >>>73819331
>>
>>73822273
>projection
Sad.
>>
>>73820190
Enabled SJWs by forcing colleges to implement show trials of accused rapists.
>>
>>73822204
He backed the Arab Spring and wanted to go into Syria to help them. He admitted that was a mistake.

He given arms to rebels who were just killed by al Qaeda factions, Islamic State, and other terrorist groups.

I can add pulling out of Iraq ending up in a cluster fuck with Islamic State taking over parts of the country and making it even worse.

More US troops died in Afghanistan under Obama because he needed a 40K troop surge.
>>
>>73822204
Sending weapons to the Rebels, and bombing a sovereign country without approval from congress.
Fucking dense faggot
>>
>>73820190
He tried to get America to go to war with Syria after the whole chemical weapon bullshit. If memory serves me right it was the rebels that used it and not Assad

How is this not terrible? The man tried to rope America to get involved in another Middle East war. For once, the people smell the bullshit and cried a resounding "no!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbIrm42zYTU
>>
>>73820190
-The only president of modern times that didn't get 3%GDP.
-90Millions+ out of work and or not looking for work.
-Debt...lots and lots of it.

>t. Black democrat
>>
>>73822505
>wanted to do something and failed
>sent supplies to sandniggers killing other sandniggers
wow, it's fucking nothing
>>
>>73822535
>If memory serves me right it was the rebels that used it and not Assad

Now Islamic State is used chemical weapons multiple times and not a peep out of MSM or Obama.
>>
>>73820593
>Doesnt play my game
>Proven right
>>
>>73822656
>sent supplies to sandniggers killing other sandniggers

So terrorists having American weapons is nothing?
>>
>>73822622
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2013/jul/30/blog-posting/are-90-million-americans-not-working-or-looking-wo/

/pol/ proving once again they're even more retarded and willing to distort the truth and argue dishonestly than THE AMERICAN LEFT which is really saying something
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 601x590) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 601x590
>>73820190
>it just shows you're a fucking loser and I'm right.

NOT
AN
ARGUMENT
>>
He was better than Bush. Slightly.
>>
>>73820190

1. Raised the national debt more than all of the previous 43 presidents combined

2. Median salaries down $5,000 over the course of his presidency

3. Lowest workforce participation in decades

4. Fueled racial tensions to pre Civil Rights era levels.

5. Rushed a "affordable health care" program that has increased the cost of healthcare by 20% per capita while costing insurers so much that they're losing money.

... Need more, there's more.
>>
>>73820190
>can't even name 3 logical criticisms of this guy's presidency

Considering the only thing he did was pass a healthcare bill, he himself did nothing else.
>>
>>73822727
Far from nothing, it has been our foreign policy for four decades running m8.
>>
>>73822812
>Politifact

K.. KEEP ME POSTED
>>
>>73822713
>"durr it's all a game xD it's clearly a TRICK so i won't RESPOND!1 lol."

>I asked for simple justification of your basic world view

uhh, /pol/?

there's no reason for you to not answer my simple question. if you hate obama so much because he's a nigger, it should be pretty easy to just name 1, 2 reasons that he's a bad president. It's not a "trick" or a "game" and there's no reason for you to avoid answering other than you simply can't because you're an incompetent stupid bandwagoner who doesn't even know why he believes what he believes.
>>
>>73822812
>politifact
>>
>>73821582
>He hasn't replied.

Kek
>>
>>73821582
this
>>
File: 20150916_obo.jpg (191 KB, 955x713) Image search: [Google]
20150916_obo.jpg
191 KB, 955x713
>>73820190

>Obamas great presidency

Here are some charts that show how shit he is - and these charts are from the Fed - not some right wing tea party think tank.
>>
1. Achieved an anemic post-correction bounce and couldn't even buy modest growth with the greatest borrowing and spending binge in the history of mankind

2. Doubled down on unrest in Syria - inflaming the "migrant crisis" globally

3. Forbid enforcing our laws protecting our borders, allowing millions of fiscal dependents into the country

4. Undid the healthcare sector, with a law that has already collapsed on itself while the really nasty provisions aren't even implemented
>>
File: Open Borders.jpg (272 KB, 520x650) Image search: [Google]
Open Borders.jpg
272 KB, 520x650
>Great Presidency

No bank prosecution
Nation trillions in debt
Selling assets to the Chinese
Lying about "killing" Osama
Supports TPP
Did not control the border
Obama care bankrupting small business
Did not prosecute Hillary Clinton
Benghazi
Spying against Americans
Approved the use of drones to kill Americans
Americans can be held indefinitely without trial
NSA

I could go on all day.
>>
>>73823076
correlation =/= causation
:^)
>>
Nothing to see here, folks. Just another shitposting OP getting anally raped by logic.

God, liberals are fucking stupid.
>>
File: toofunny.jpg (61 KB, 736x667) Image search: [Google]
toofunny.jpg
61 KB, 736x667
>>73822812
>politifact
>>
>>73822812

Politifact has some troubles in backing their statements.
I think that their rating sistem isn't that good, they should just stick to giving the sources.
>>
>>73821975
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/02/13/europe/russia-medvedev-new-cold-war/
>>
>>73820190
>yfw this is the new troll flavor of the month
>>
>>73822990
>including children and dying sick people in your statistic of "people not working or seeking work"

Yeah ok dude I don't know how you can dismiss this as "politifact lol" when you're clearly retarded and distorting the truth just to push your agenda, like a faggot leftist liberal would do.
>>
>>73823159

>Doesnt look at the years on the charts

Nigger are you retarded? The economy went full retard between 2008 and 10... and guess who the president was?

>Bush bad .. Bush fault .. HUURRR OBAMA never wrong

Even tho for the first 2 years it was basically a fully democrat government.

I fucking hate liberals so much....
>>
When Obama was elected, I thought it was absurd when a friend of mine said that Obama would be the worst president in Americas history... I thought there would be no way for him to screw up worse than Dubya...I actually liked his attitude and his seeming high level of intellect...

Right now, I look back on that time and I just shake my head... We actually elected him twice...
>>
>>73822990
>>73823067
>>73823229
>>73823268
not an argument
>>
>>73822944
>Considering the only thing he did was pass a healthcare bill, he himself did nothing else.
He should at least get some criticism for the shit that went on under him, but that is a fairly accurate summary of his presidency; he literally dindu nuffin.
>>
>>73823159
Correlating factors are always part of causation, sometimes just not the root.

If you want to talk about the root, Obama is the root.
>>
Ten thousand BILLION
I could have fucked your shit up for half that.
>>
>>73823432
Your source is garbage.
>>
>>73822273
The shilling is real
>>
>>73823307
No it wasn't a troll I just framed it in an obnoxious way because I know that /pol/ has about a flat 100 IQ and is therefore not intelligent enough to ignore obvious retardationposting.

In reality, I hate obama and think he's a faggot president, and I have many reasons, but I wanted to see if anyone else could come up with more creative reasons to hate him than I can by myself.

It's pretty sad what you have to do on this board to get (you)s but I guess that just shows how painfully average-IQ most of /pol/ is; I mean, they do support trump after all.
>>
>>73823323
>Push your agenda, like a faggot leftist liberal would do.

Look who's talking, a Politifact quoting FUCKING LIBTARD.
>>
Obama is a muslim sympathizer and apologist. Literally funds hamas through the Palestinian authority.
>>
>>73823541
>it's garbage because i say so
k
>>
File: gitmo.jpg (75 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
gitmo.jpg
75 KB, 640x360
>>73820190
i love how Obongo finally closed down Gitmo like he promised
>>
File: 1301978707520.jpg (32 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
1301978707520.jpg
32 KB, 400x394
>Could not kill Assad
>Obamacare is a mess
>Executive actions all over the place
>Race relations worst than ever (post 1960)
>Fake cry on national tv
>Wanted to take away guns
>#BLM "Micheal Brown would be my son if i had one"
>Still allows Saudies to fund radical mosques all over the world
>#Notallmuslims "Islam is a religion of peace"
>US losing influence all over the world
>Lenient on Russia
First of all he didn't *stay the fuck out* but he spent BILLIONS us taxpayer money to fund the "freedom fighters" who fucked up the whole region since 2011 and many of them joined ISIS as well, as if ISIS wasn't getting large enough.

Indeed, he SHOULD HAVE STAYED OUT but HE DIDN'T. If you knew anything about the Syrian war at all, you wouldn't be barfing bull shit like this, just few days ago the USAF (yes United States Air Force) was assisting FSA in Aleppo.

Don't forget dismantling the military, using the IRS to target tea party NGOs, giving 500B to Solyndra that just disappeared, the dozens of vacations paid for by the taxpayer. I honestly don't think we have had a more corrupt President, or one that debased the Office so much with his behavior. Even outside of the corruption, he just makes the Office of President look bad. Bowing to our enemies, constantly shitting on American values, like he was doing in Cuba. His general attitude also just comes off as so arrogant. He is always convinced he knows better, and he thinks he is untouchable.

He had one accomplishment, obamacare, which really made a shitty website that cost $80,000,000 somehow and reduced the amount of uninsured by half.

Then he spent 8 years crying about republicans not letting do everything he wants.

He actually believes he saved the economy by taking tax money and giving it to solar panel companies.
Iraq imploded under his watch and yes it is his fault.
Not to mention the NSA basically runs not only the entire internet but the entire country now.
>>
>>73820190
Expansion of the Patriot act
Ruining our relationship with Russia
Constant degradation of our gun rights
There (You) go
>>
>drone warfare
>somehow obama is unaccountable for massive loss of civilian life
>liberal media belittles and derides others who would openly and frankly accept violence/conflict
>liberals will defend (ignore) this
>>
>>73823695

>Could not kill Assad

Assad shouldn't be squashed, it's the rebels that should be put down. Russia gets it.
>>
Threadly reminder Obama LITERALLY killed Bin Laden
>>
>>73823541
Not an argument ;-)
>>
File: 1463071459369s.jpg (9 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
1463071459369s.jpg
9 KB, 250x192
>>73820190
>You can't deny that Obama was great and if you use gay memes without real, logical complaints it just shows you're a fucking loser and I'm right.
>>
>>73823229
>>73823067
>>73822990
Politifact backed up the 90 million claim you dumb niggers.

> Subtracting the nearly 156 million Americans in the labor force in June 2013 -- that is, those who were either working or looking for work -- leaves 87 million Americans, which is close to 90 million.
>>
>>73823782
Obama did want to take out Assad though
>>
>>73820190
Posting in a bait thread

Drone strikes
NDAA
Poured money on """""moderate""""" rebels and sat with his thumb up his ass for 3 years while ISIS ravaged Iraq and Syria before even acknowledging them
>>
>>73820190
>Obamacare
Years later private rates are through the roof and Obamacare ended up costing more than he said.
>Middle east
Well this one is a multipoint I guess. (1) Obama allowed Iraq's president to bully us out of the country prematurely, what did the world get? ISIS. What did Iraq get? A government that represent a certain sect of Islam and shits on the other groups. (2) Instead of taking a solid stance on Syria, Obama decided it best to train and arm "moderates" (this really means Al Qaeda, you know the guys we spent years killing) who later ended up turning on us, whoops. (3) He "kills" Bin Laden but refuses to show proof because "muh feelings and we are better than that" despite it being perfectly fine to show photos of Saddam's sons etc a few years earlier. (4) Benghazi, he has done nothing to bring justice for this act from anyone.
>Fast and Furious/gun control
Obama has constantly went on about "muh weapons of war" and "no American needs to have these weapons" but then his fellow nigger Eric Holder is caught feeding weapons directly to fucking drug cartels in the middle of what most describe as an actual war in Mexico, get's pardoned and keeps his post. Fucking what?

There 3+ logical criticisms and I can keep going too
>>
>>73820190
>lying about killing Osama
>helping fan the flames in Lebanon
>getting cucked by russia in syria
>>
>>73823801
What did that do?

Bin Laden already did his damage.

Al Qaeda and its branches still exist too, still carrying out attacks
>>
File: 1454535850057.jpg (234 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
1454535850057.jpg
234 KB, 1280x1109
>>73823581
>>
>>73823695
Good jo0b, you actually post facts and are a rational person.
>>
File: 58852252.jpg (57 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
58852252.jpg
57 KB, 600x400
>>73823695
>Race relations worst than ever (post 1960)
Literally what were the 90s.
>>
>>73820190

OBAMACARE.
Dude.
That shit is cancer to working people.
>>
>>73820190
> 3 logical criticisms
Race tensions are higher than ever, Obama passively endorses hate group BLM.

Gives Iran Billions in a shitty deal that served no purpose.

Obama care failed sideways.

So not the worst president, but effectively useless.
>>
>>73824011
Why is obamacare so bad?
>>
>>73820190
Views from across the pond
>bowed to sand niggers (when he is supposedly the most powerful man in the world)
>tried making tax payer funded health care for degenerates who didn't want it
>praised BLM for attacking people and interrupting events solely to shout "Trayboon dindu nuffin" and other stupid shit
Even the royal kid didn't think Obama was worth getting out of his robe for.
>>
>>73820190
Obama will not finish his second term.
>>
File: mo2.jpg (854 KB, 1299x555) Image search: [Google]
mo2.jpg
854 KB, 1299x555
The country is $19 trillion in debt

He spent the money helping illegals and refugees get settled in our country at the expense of the middle class while allowing the wealth to get even wealthier

>Your children's children's children will be paying that debt
>>
>dat obama debt/gdp ratio
>top kek
>>
>>73820190
1) Left Iraq even though multiple military generals advised him not to, since it would open up a power vacuum
2) obamacare is a complete failure for families living on welfare, they dnt pay taxes so they cnt get healthcare, when one of his promises was to aid those in welfare.
3) Increased debt by ten trillion and counting and is still blaming the Bush administration
>>
File: 5556017.jpg (102 KB, 1024x895) Image search: [Google]
5556017.jpg
102 KB, 1024x895
>>73824108
>>
i like him better than bush or romney or mccain but he did end up becoming compliant and puppety alot quicker than i thought. one of the things people liked about him most was he didn't support invading iraq. 8 years later we are still in afghanistan and iraq and we've also managed to topple egypt, lybia, and syria and trying our best to pick a fight with iran. It seems that "both" parties want an endless wra in the mid east on israel's behalf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I
>>
>>73820190
>Unreasonably provoking Russia
>3 wars
>Drone shit
>His job "creation" which is just making one full time job into a few part time ones
>liberal shit going haywire
>race baiting
>Mudslime escalation
>etc
Where's your leaf and Graph, OP?
>>
>>73823076
>missing units
>picking different time ranges
Come on anon. I am no fan of bama but this is weak.
>>
>>73821582
You know it's bad when a Dane knows more about the failure that is obummer than Democrats.
>>
>>73820190
Obama was the worst president since Hoover
>>
>>73820190
How could the majority of Americans literally vote for a Muslim nigger not once, but twice?
>>
>>73824031
> Obama passively endorses hate group BLM.
Did you not see his speech at Howard? He directly stated BLM was a good movement.
>>
>>73822369
Surprisingly, OP doesn't reply
>>
>>73821582
So basically everything Trump supports except escalating tensions with Russia?
>>
I voted for the nigger twice and I hate myself for it each day
>>
File: 1350260268864.jpg (22 KB, 481x443) Image search: [Google]
1350260268864.jpg
22 KB, 481x443
>>73824373

The elites told Romney to back off....they weren't quite finished with their globalization yet

So Romney dropped the ball, Ryan weaseled around and they lost.

Has anyone ever noticed how close the election are?....Romney was in the ballpark, Hillary and Trump are almost tied. I appreciate the way the establishment makes us think we really have a choice of candidates
>>
>>73822812
Politifact is a joke. There's nothing fair nor even factual about it. To say it has a liberal bias is to underplay what it is. It is liberal, and doesn't even come close to accepting anything conservative as fact.

Someone post the pictures of Politifact being wrong/biased
>>
>>73824108
Insurance companies bent the US over and put it in raw at the negotiating table. It's the worst of all worlds for the public right now.
>>
>>73821586
More wars than Bush? You mean the ones Bush started and Obama had to deal with?

Where was Obama's 9/11? Or are you guys gonna pretend Ben. G. Azi is as bad?
>>
>>73823159
But where the economy and things are going well it's BECAUSE of Obama?
>>
>>73823929
He's a muzzienigger and we should have never let that bitch get elected.
>>
>>73820190
Increased gubermental jobs aka parasites, he increased the spending budget by a lot... All thanks to his buddies in the federal reserve who loaned trillion after trillion in self debt to dont crash during 2008.

Obongo is no different than Hugo Chavez, but instead of oil he uses the printer. It gives you a "unemployment" fallacy the first years but you end up like nk in the long run.
>>
>>73820190
Obama is the best president since Kennedy but republikids all have post cuck traumatic stress syndrome so they hate hate hate Obama.
>>
File: 1462753248159.jpg (18 KB, 324x324) Image search: [Google]
1462753248159.jpg
18 KB, 324x324
>>73820190
Obama care is a wreck.
Job market is shit.
He supports Hillary.
Racial tensions are at an all time high, partially due to his pandering.
TPP is one of the worst bills ever.
He's the reason ISIS and the Arab spring exist.
He's the cause of billions of immigrants flooding Europe.

But I like him more than any past president in my life time. /pol/ isn't one person you hug box faggot.
>>
>>73824586
Trump is against war and intervening in foreign shit for now at least, he wants to fix us before we fix others
>>
>>73824213
lol is that the best you can do?

you butt is so btfo obama must have a huge cock.
>>
>>73825091
yeah obama made fatty zimzam kill that kid obama is a tyrant!
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 456x320
>>73823801
He "killed" (again, no proof, body was thrown out to sea, strangely) a weakened fugitive who was no longer running the leadership operation.

The , with his best buddy Hilldog running the state department, he actively fucked shit up in countries that were not a threat to the US and in the vacuum, ISIS emerged, which is now our biggest national security threat!

He's the presidential version of pic related.

No doubt in my mind: WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY...

Which I thought George W had on lock for many decades to come... But boy did this fucker cock it up more than anyone could ever imagine!
>>
>>73824799
But Bush inherited all of those problems from Clinton. We could do the blame the past game all day
>>
>>73820190
>War with Libya
>Increased national debt
>Funded ISIS
>>
>>73820190
national debt
domestic spying
perpetually ineffective warfare
>>
>>73825125
Trump said in Time that he will probably declare war on China
>>
>>73825309
thats baby bush try again
>>
>>73824799
I think people are unironically counting Syria as a war for us, and counting our freedom deliveries to Libya as part of NATO as a war for him even though France was in the driver's seat.

I have no clue what the third one could be, maybe Iraq somehow?
>>
>>73825209
No, but Obama and his nigger cabinet made a case with no evidence that the man was guilty be prosecuted
>>
>>73820190
>drone strikes
>obamacare
>tpp
>>
>>73825321

>GINA

hehe, oh drumf xD

america is a laughing stock lol what a racist
>>
>>73825321
Prove that. Also, I said
>against (...) intervening in foreign shit for now at least
Fucking learn to read
>>
1. Raised the national debt more than all of the previous 43 presidents combined

2. Median salaries down $5,000 over the course of his presidency

3. Lowest workforce participation in decades

4. Fueled racial tensions to pre Civil Rights era levels.

5. Rushed a "affordable health care" program that has increased the cost of healthcare by 20% per capita while costing insurers so much that they're losing money.

Answer me OP.
>>
File: 1459263084214.jpg (43 KB, 620x700) Image search: [Google]
1459263084214.jpg
43 KB, 620x700
>millions more on food stamps
>1 in 5 households don't have a wage earner
>more debt then all the other presidents COMBINED
>Worst military """""withdraw"""" in american history.
>Syria
>Libya
>fast and furious
>NDAA
>Bailouts
>QE
>Worst race relations since the 1960's
>Secretary of state under his watch had the largest espionage breach in modern times
>Traded a traitor for 5 terrorists
>Caught Osama Bin Laden then """"dumped""" him in the ocean
>Gave us commie core

-But he did let queers get married - Yayyyy
>>
>>73825264
>Bush inherited invasions of afghanistan and Iraq from clinton
gr8 b8, clinton contented himself with bombing serbs for the most part
>>
>>73820190

His legacy will go down in flames.

http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-obamacare-court-ruling-20160512-snap-story.html
>>
>>73825791
Clinton upset the region and the only way for Bush to stop what Clinton set in motion was to militarily intervene... sad :c
>>
File: 1433787415092.jpg (197 KB, 461x600) Image search: [Google]
1433787415092.jpg
197 KB, 461x600
>>73820190
>Put in office because of Afghanistan and Iraq
>We're still in Afghanistan
>We did the same shit in Libya and Syria, and we're probably going back to Iraq
>Drone strikes like clockwork
When are people going to realize that changing parties accomplishes nothing if they're all in bed.
>>
>>73825953
When Trump gets elected and does shit, maybe
>>
>>73820190
>race relations
>foreign relations
>economic policy
>>
>>73820190
He was okay, I guess.
>>
>Using Federal money to set up a propaganda network
http://www.impeachobamacampaign.com/congressional-report-lists-36-pages-of-obamas-crimes/

>appointed several unconstitutional czars which are not accountable to Congress and expand the purview of the Executive office well beyond what the Constitution states

https://www.scribd.com/fullscreen/69291866?access_key=key-1mryri2liiu5v1h7xyvd

>destroying the coal industry and sending energy prices skyrocketing

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/04/13/promise-kept-barack-obama-breaks-coal-industry/

Just to name a few.

sage
>>
>>73826183
Oh, not to mention those czars are for the most part immune to FOIA requests, they're the proxies Obama uses to get most of his dirty work done. This is the most corrupt President we've had in history. Nixon might have been close but at least he got caught. At least the media didn't protect him.
>>
>>73825321
listen more closely next time
>>
>>73820190
>Haven't left Afghanistan
>Arab spring the refugee crisis as a direct consequence
>Debt crisis spiraling out of hand
Yeah, you really do not pay too much attention do you? How does it feel like living in a tube?
>>
>>73820190
aaahahaha aaaaaahahahahHAHHAHAHAAAAAAA fuck
>>
File: 1440581337258.jpg (428 KB, 954x1950) Image search: [Google]
1440581337258.jpg
428 KB, 954x1950
>>73820190
>>
>>73823825
It is an argument you autistic retard. I'm arguing that your source doesn't have any validity.
>>
>>73823695
>US losing influence all over the world
That's Bush's legacy for the Iraq war. Obama couldn't change the tide though, in fact it got worse for Russia and China becoming more confrontational every year
>>
Bailouts
Cash for clunkers
People loosing their insurance policies
Raised racial tensions to 1930s tier
NSA and Prism
Forign policy in general (besides with communist countries)

leave you obama loving fuck.
>>
>>73824278
Democrats and Republicans are the same shit. /pol/ whine about the jewish media shilling the muslims for destroying the western civilization but the same media was shilling the Iraq war because it mean a fortune for the sponsors. Diversity is about selling Coca Cola to every race and every creed
>>
>>73820190
Caused government shutdown and spun it as a Republican congress not negotiating, when the negotiations in questions started with what no individual congressmen could agree to and stopped there
Created a bubble of employment by means of subsidy and non-career semi-jobs. Skilled work and full time in general did not grow.
Gave billions to prop up fraudulent gains made by the national banks, making us rely on the Fed all the more.
There.
>>
This is the problem with a presidency. You just inanely blame everything on him despite his limited powers. As though Obama alone is to blame for national debt.
>>
>>73833641
It's funny that you use that argument when we're talking about the president that grabbed for as much power as possible and tested the utmost limits of the executive order
>>
>>73820190
1. Got the Nobel prize for literally nothing and being a warmonger despite promising the contrary,
2. Still in Iraq. Still a disaster
3. Still in Afghanistan. Still a disaster.
4. Invasion of Libya
5. Supported the destabilisation of Syria leading to the civil war and ISIS
6. Supports Israel.
7. Supported coup in Honduras
8. Supported coup in Ukraine
9. Generally destroyed the relationship with Russia.
10. Human rights violator despite promising to close Guantánamo.
11. Insane immigration policy even going as far as to prohibit states from enforcing the law when the feds chose not to.
12. Bailed out the banks.
13. People are getting poorer and the rich richer under his regime despite his promises to spread the wealth around.
14. TTIP, TPP etc. antidemocratic globalist treaties.
15. Constant race baiting.
16. Forced universities to enact rape tribunals without due process.
17. Appointed insane SJW's to SCOTUS who now mandates whorship of depravity.

Only good deeds are the Iran deal and Obamacare that's it.
>>
Where the fuck is leafy and his "right wingers" rant?

>>73833604
>implying govt shutdown wasn't Ted Cruz's fault
Everything else yeah
>>
>>73820190
gitmo is still open
>>
Creating ISIS.

Forcing people to buy Obamacare insurance while doing nothing to change the structure of the system to lower prices.

TPP and similar deals

Iran legitimate path to nukes and we pay money 'deal'.
>>
>>73834723
>Only good deeds are the Iran deal and Obamacare that's it.
Those are both absolutely terrible though.
>>
File: 1445378330636.png (374 KB, 1263x1040) Image search: [Google]
1445378330636.png
374 KB, 1263x1040
>>73820190
>i bet /pol/ cant even name 3 logical criticisms

How about 19 instead?
>>
>>73820190

>Relations with Russia deteriorating
>Lame duck on most domestic policies
>No cohesive agenda in the ME
>>
>>73834935
Bush created ISIS you fucking pleb
>>
>>73835043
>>No cohesive agenda in the ME
Not true. The agenda is destabilisation.
>>
>>73821582
>still hasn't replied

we should use these on the leafposter too
Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.