[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who do you think will be the first country to fully snap back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: NOT.png (1 MB, 1094x946) Image search: [Google]
NOT.png
1 MB, 1094x946
Who do you think will be the first country to fully snap back against muslims/filth?
>>
some attack will happen in the US and we will just deport all of them
>>
>>73818837
Poland, Hungary the United States (most people right of AIDS Skrillex lowkey hate muslims), or maybe some southern European country.
>>
File: 1414960641110.jpg (39 KB, 460x332) Image search: [Google]
1414960641110.jpg
39 KB, 460x332
>>73818837
Poland. They are the furthest down that path so far
>>
>>73818837
You mean besides the countries (Spain and various Balkan countries come to mind) who already got tired of their robbing, raping, murdering etc. and kicked them out?
>>
France
UK
Germany

are the big three that will get the bulk of this years invasion. All three also have major infighting socially and politically regarding the issue

I personally would say France because there is no way that the EU soccer Cup in France wont be fucked up by some kebabs
>>
>>73818837
Maybe somewhere in southern or eastern europe. There is literally nothing that can happen in NW europe that the people here won't accept.
>>
>>73818837
that fucking picture.
does anyone have more like it?
>>
Doubt it will happen in Eastern Europe because there's hardly enough kebabs for people to care.

People in Western Europe are too cucked to be the first.

Australia has fuck all Muslims so I can't see it happening here at the moment.

America is my bet. Godspeed brothers.
>>
Australia, time to go down under lads.
>>
>>73818837
Probably some east european country
it will be universally condemned and it will have serious repercussions.
After a few years Germany will explode. Then shit will get real.
>>
>>73818837
ill be honest, the united states.

the moment they try to implement shariah, is the moment we flip the fuck out. americans hate nothing mroe than to be told what to do, by force.

plus we're the western world. they can hang out here, where their silly costumes, and stick their asse sin the air, but the moment they try to cuck someone into cooperating with their ass backwards religion, is the moment we go full encampment ranch time.
>>
>>73822278
>t stefan molyneux from freedomain radio, hope you're doing well
>>
>>73818837
one of the balkans
>>
It will be Germany again. There is a banking struggle for world domination between Germanic and Jewish tribes.
>>
>>73818837
sweden
>>
>>73821572

Take away their cars and consumer life and they'll turn into savages overnight.
>>
>>73823769
so what will happen?
>>
>>73818837
It will be Israel just like it is every 5 years
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.