[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >not feeling the Johnson Are you even trying, authoritarian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: FTJ.jpg (170 KB, 2498x1600) Image search: [Google]
FTJ.jpg
170 KB, 2498x1600
>2016
>not feeling the Johnson

Are you even trying, authoritarian faggots?
>>
>>73817030
Fuck off shit skin. Trump is the only option
>>
>>73817030
That is the gayest campaign slogan I have ever seen
>>
>>73817214
Yeah, if you like big gov fucking you in the ass.
>>
>>73817793
>fucking you in the ass
>feel the johnson
Why all the imagery?
>>
>>73818443
N-no homo.
>>
File: Roger-Stone.jpg (40 KB, 300x369) Image search: [Google]
Roger-Stone.jpg
40 KB, 300x369
>>73817030
Hi /pol/,

I am an insider working with Roger Stone. Stone has informed his staff that Hillary and her campaign strategists plan to split the Republican vote by promoting Gary Johnson. This is why you are seeing a greater coverage of the Libertarian candidate on MSM news.

Please ignore these Johnson threads. Copy pasta this text and share with other /pol/ members in any Shill Johnson threads that appear.

Sincerely,
Anon
>>
>lolbertarians

Authoritarian nationalism is the new hotness. "Muh constitution" is so 2012
>>
CAN'T BURY THE GARY
>>
>>73817214
>I care more about kicking the mexicans out than I do about my own rights and freedoms
cutting off your nose to spite your face desu

>>73819073
>I choose my positions based on what meme is popular
>>
File: Śmieszki.jpg (53 KB, 736x736) Image search: [Google]
Śmieszki.jpg
53 KB, 736x736
>>73817030
Authoritarian minarchism is a way of life Pepik. Accept the truth and stop being liberal faggot.
>>
>>73819073
Did you vote for Obamer in 2008?

>>73818958
>shilling this hard for the two party system

Faggots like you are the problem. Shills like you keep the people like Hillary in politics.
>>
>>73817347

That's the point.

It's supossed to be edgy and antagonistic, and I kek every time I read it
>>
>>73819206
>I choose my positions based on what meme is popular

This. I'm no lolbertarian myself, but 4chan is like a 13 year old girl always going with the most trendy and fashionable shit.

I even remember back in 2008 most of 4chan used to be liberal and voted for Obama just as a reaction against Bush. In the poll threads on /b/ and /sp/ majority of anons admitted voting for that nig nog.
>>
>>73818958

You're right, the best way to combat a two party monopoly is continuing to vote for one of those parties!

I was a Gary Johnson shill but I will be voting for Hillary Dennis Rodman Clinton in November.
>>
>>73820238
Normally I'd agree, but I refuse to let Clinton be pres
>>
>>73821803
>implying trump and hillary aren't two sides of the same coin
>>
>>73817030
>open borders
>>
>>73822292
>not wanting open borders while having no welfare state

>"b-but muh culture!!"
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.