[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you guys help me out working out on this project I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (106 KB, 584x541) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106 KB, 584x541
Can any of you guys help me out working out on this project I have to work in? Pretty much, I was asked about to what extent should Europe accept refugees and I plan on redpilling this shit. Can any kind anons link me some sources to prove why Europe should wake up and fight Muslims?
>>
File: trash.png (6 KB, 213x237) Image search: [Google]
trash.png
6 KB, 213x237
>>73816656

>Sweden
>Still Sweden
>>
>>73816656
cringe tier
>>
http://silenceisconsent.net/londons-new-mayor-warns-trump-that-america-will-be-attacked-if-muslims-arent-let-in/
>>
>>73816656
Czech Republic, and not Czechia
>>
>>73817049
A brilliant source, oldest ally.
>>
File: 1461787392191.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
1461787392191.gif
263 KB, 480x479
>>73816656
>Sweden
>Greece
>implying
>>
> to what extent should Europe accept refugees
>should
What the fuck is that word even?
Who decides who SHOULD accept these faggots? We don't want them. The entire conversation is nonsense. There is no ''should''. We don't want them. They have nothing to do with us. We aren't obligated to take them in.

If I had a say in the matter I'd just nuke Syria. Nuke the shit out of it and move on. No one is going to miss them.
>>
>>73816656
>greater Chechnya
>>
>>73816656
well the mass child rape in GB than for France /Belgium... Germany New year Eve the main problem is that most of it is "printed" on "local" media and not on national media so for me i from NRW in Germany and then i know from local media about the camp in my city and perhapse in that in 10 km surrounding but after that came next city and next region and next newspaper region begins and so on and the "rape"knife attack" thing dont go into national media only if its happen in a realy big city ... so you have no info in Germany on that is decentral-censorship if you ask me ... but i think its likely in other coutries as well ...
>>
>>73817849
>to what extent should Europe accept refugees
You can always answer "Not at all"
And then follow it up with
"Because we don't want them"
"They have nothing to do with us"
and
"We aren't obligated to take them in"

I would also add
"Nation-states exist for just this kind of thing, to prioritize citizens over non-citizens when shit hits the fan"
>>
>>73816656
>albanian federation
>not calling it "rapeland"
>>
>>73816656
Romania shouldnt take any quota muslims in because it is literally unconstitutional.

Romanian Constitution forbids the relocation or colonisation of foreign populations on Romanian territory. "Refugees" ask for asylum in Greece, Turkey or Germany and they are relocated here, making it unconstitutional.
Hope this helps.
>>
>>73818691
for that reason the nazi's put some nice camps with special gas-chamber for the non-citizens ....
and for that reason we need today the infos of where they live so we can always let them take some showers for desinfection ...
>>
>>73818691
You can always formulate better questions.
The question is whether or not we want refugees, not how much we should accept.

One of the biggest reasons Leftists are winning is because they control language. They will never ask you whether or not you want refugees in your country, they will simply create a narrative in which it's your duty to take in refugees.
I will always point this shit out when I see it. It's all about the framing. You need to take language back from these people. I am not going to answer the question in the way they frame them.
>>
File: 1462996734111.png (248 KB, 500x462) Image search: [Google]
1462996734111.png
248 KB, 500x462
>sweden still sweden

This picture was made way before 2015.
>>
Sweden is Kurdistan
>>
>>73819169
well the language is a thing like in Orwell 1984 they are not refugees but emigrants but they (EU) use"new language " with new meaning for it ...therfor i think we should use mass shower desinfection for that problem ...
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.