[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Hillary Clinton will be indicted" Says increasingly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
"Hillary Clinton will be indicted"
Says increasingly nervous trump shill for the hundredth time this year.

She won't be indicted and then she'll win in November in a landslide.
>>
>>73816643
>Clinton's inevitability meme
This has been her primary platform since the beginning. It will backfire hard. America isn't about to elect a woman. Especially not one so crooked.
>>
http://redalertpolitics.com/2016/05/12/poll-45-bernie-voters-say-theyre-neverhillary-15-will-vote-trump/

how is she going to win when almost half the democratic voter base wont vote for her
>>
File: hillary winking clinton.jpg (71 KB, 464x370) Image search: [Google]
hillary winking clinton.jpg
71 KB, 464x370
>>73816643
she is gonna win, she seems too calm and collected.

she must have struck a deal with the top shaloms.
>>
>>73816643
Yes she will not be immediately indicted for the e-mail crimes. But she will be indicted for the Clinton Foundations Influence Peddling bribes.
>>
File: Clintonvote.jpg (52 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
Clintonvote.jpg
52 KB, 475x356
>>
>>73816643
If she is indicted Obama will pardon her anyways. The jews have chosen this cunt as the next president already.
>>
>>73816643
Don't want her to be indicted, at least not yet.
>>
>>73821328
Oh yeah.. good point. Bernie would be tougher to beat...
>>
>>73816643
Going to be so sweet when Trumps AG gets to charge her.
>>
>>73816643
agreed OP can't wait to watch that silly meme man finally be put in his place
>>
>>73816643
Why are you here instead of a place that wants you?

I don't like Hillary Clinton. I don't spend my time shitting up Hillary Clinton's circle jerks.
Are you autistic?
>>
>>73820952
they're waiting until after election to shit on her
hillary will throw the election, trump can do presidential pardon
very easy deal.
>>
>>73822580
Either trolling or shilling. No legitimate Hillary supporters use the internet.
>>
>>73816643
Russia will release her emails right before the election, crushing any victory for her. She might not get arrested, but her crooked and self serving nature will be exposed for the world to see.

No one wants a crooked, career politician.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.