[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Look at this poor people Men, women, childrens, elderly, pregnants...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: Refugees.jpg (67 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
Refugees.jpg
67 KB, 800x400
Look at this poor people

Men, women, childrens, elderly, pregnants...

They need you Europe

You dare to reject them?
>>
I don't think we should let women or children in either

they're just going to breed more sandniggers
>>
>>73813344
>women, childrens, elderly, pregnants...
>>
>>73813344
Really, really bad shilling. After all these months, even normies know by now they are 70-80% able bodied, well nourished men who immigrate into the social welfare systems and are economic migrants at best. And that the actual refugees are a tiny minority among them who often get bullied in the refugee camps - Christians by Muslims is the classic example.

You should stop that, if you value morality. All this has done is create a survival of the fittest that the most wealthy immigrant, who can pay for human traffickers, gets away to live a comfy life while the actually weak, elderly and children are left behind without support, because the illegal immigrants - which they are by law and constitution - are sucking up the ressources.
>>
>>73813344
>You dare to reject them?
yes
>>
>>73813344
Kill them with fire before they put eggs on my country and get all the helps with my taxes
>>
>>73813344
we should send them to Australia

and I mean all of them
>>
>>73813344
IGEN BAZDMEG
Gypsy scum
>>
>be poor
>have to starve for days
>when I do get food it's stale or rotten or just plain garbage
>"You know what will help me make my life better?"
>"Let's have children!"

Poor people are poor because of their life choices.
>>
File: Mad-Men-579186.jpg (23 KB, 590x350) Image search: [Google]
Mad-Men-579186.jpg
23 KB, 590x350
When you remember you have the Atlantic ocean separating you from Europe.
>>
File: image.jpg (485 KB, 2000x1263) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
485 KB, 2000x1263
>>73816023
Feels good paco. Whatever happens between us, atleast we aren't being fucked by the religion of peace.
>>
>>73813344
>Be government
> spend a gorrilion dollars to destabilize foreign nations
> suddenly flooded with refugees
> spend another gorillion dollars to house, feed, and welfare people that want to kill you for destabilizing their country
> act surprised no one wants refugees
>>
>>73813344
>The man gets cropped out

What a surprise.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.