[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
has /pol/ ruined your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 224x225
>/pol/ links me to Mein Kampf
>Amazon saves the browsing history
>family wonders why I've been looking at Mein Kampf and Touhou art books
I hate this place but I just. Can't. Leave.
>>
File: 1462997479481.gif (96 KB, 248x203) Image search: [Google]
1462997479481.gif
96 KB, 248x203
>>73810556 I was watching hitler speeches and mom walked in and asked me why am I buying nazi flags and books. I love this contaminant zone.
>>
>sharing the same computer with your family
serves you right autist
>>
>mfw my brother discovered that Haruhi doujin i fapped to

Here's the link you dirty fucks: http://danbooru.donmai.us/pools/1371
>>
File: dontforget.jpg (17 KB, 492x366) Image search: [Google]
dontforget.jpg
17 KB, 492x366
>>73810556
This ride never ends, I hated it at first, but I broke down and made a post very similar to this when I finally accepted it. You are not the first and not the last.
>>
File: donyforget.jpg (39 KB, 487x375) Image search: [Google]
donyforget.jpg
39 KB, 487x375
>>73810556
Don't forget anon
>>
>>73810556
>sharing a computer with your family
>>
Lmao who cares mein kampf is one of the most significant books of the 20th century you have a reason to read it
>>
>>73810920
we just share the same Amazon account
>>
>>73810556
underage b&
>>
>>73810556
I posted on 4chan from an apartment complex using an insecure internet connection. Somebody from the management staff was monitoring all connections and found out about my racist posts. They can't kick me out, but they've made my life hell ever since. (constantly giving me shit for smoking weed, calling me out in public, etc.)
>>
Made me realize I was being a cuck and put me on a straighter path. I'm not redpilled or anything. Thanks /pol/.
>>
File: pol vision.png (105 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
pol vision.png
105 KB, 1200x800
>>73810556
>at party the other night
>wearing my trump hat
>couple of spics walk up to me looking all smug
>"sooo why you wearing a donald trump hat man?"
>Look him in the face and say "because i support donald trump", stare him down waiting for an answer
>"o-ok"
>they didnt mention it for the rest of the night

/pol/ has only made my life better
>>
>>73811000
Tell them to fuck off
>>
File: image.jpg (147 KB, 399x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
147 KB, 399x486
>>73810780
this. laptops and hand held internet accesible devices are pretty cheap at this point. It seems OP is a beta neet leaf fag with no money or ambitiona and got caught with his pants down by mommy and daddy.

>quit being a faggot and buy a laptop or get a job and do something better with your time.
>>
File: image.jpg (145 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145 KB, 422x437
>>73811412
WE JUST SHARE THE SAME ACCOUNT BECAUSE I HAVE A STUDENT DISCOUNT YOU FUCKING RETARDS I DONT LIVE AT HOME REEEEEEE
>>
>>73810556

>Father says wars are driven by propaganda, and the largest war (WWII) would naturally have the most propaganda.
>Says WWII history has been intentionally manipulated and used to demonize nationalism and push progressivism

>Mother believes women entering the work force was what killed the American family and destroyed the economy.
>Says modern women have lost their value to society (as mothers).

>Brother believes everyone who has a child while living off the government should be secretly sterilized during their hospital stay.
>Says stupid people and minorities out-breeding everyone else will be the death of the west.

I think I could probably ask for a copy of Mein Kampf for Christmas and I would get it no questions asked.
>>
File: aq2gAO7_700b.jpg (45 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
aq2gAO7_700b.jpg
45 KB, 700x700
> English class
> Final oral evaluations
> Have to link a cultural artifact with a critical theory and analyse it
> Also have to link to a field we want to study in
> Make some half assed presentation about Faulkner's The Sound and the Fury (my grade is good so idc)
> We have to take notes of the presentations of other people for a later written exam
> Girl with dyed hair, tatoos, revealing dress and thick glasses comes up for her oral
> It's about homophobia in the bible
> Literally no arguments as to why homophobia is wrong
> She uses Queer theory for her powerpoint
> It's written Gueer theory on her PP
> Pronounces it Gear
> Literally Gear theory
> Her English is bad
> She wants to study in Philosophy
> Says Philosophy is about being open minded; when her presentation is literally using hundred of unproven assumptions
> Says if everyone studied Philosophy homophobia wouldn't exist
> Mfw when she has probably never read something actually philosophical in her life
> Mfw she will probably get a degree in Phil without having read anyone or knowing anything about Philosophy
> Mfw when she will probably end up indoctrinating college students in her future role as a teacher

I want to get off this wild ride.
>>
>>73810556
It's hard for me to not talk about politics with average people. I just don't care about what mundane shit people get up to.
I don't see it as a problem, bit it is certainly an affect of long term /pol/ use
Also a clear benefit is that I know exactly where I stand on almost any issue.
>>
File: 1453553274669.jpg (173 KB, 921x674) Image search: [Google]
1453553274669.jpg
173 KB, 921x674
>>73811975
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.