[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will /pol/ be watching it? http://youtu.be/C4TTbcXG1GQ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9
File: 1453915282377.cached.jpg (221 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1453915282377.cached.jpg
221 KB, 2000x1333
Will /pol/ be watching it?

http://youtu.be/C4TTbcXG1GQ
>>
>>73809155
No, looks like shit and got actual shit actors, they look like shit.
>>
>>73809155
>TO BIND THEIR KANGZ WIT CHAINZ
N SHIET
>>
>>73809155
>/pol/
>caring about historical/political context

Yeah, the Nat Turner slave rebellion is an interesting study in grey morality and ends justifying the means, but all /pol/ will talk about is >>73809501

Trying to talk about this movie anywhere on this website is just going to attract shitposters.
>>
>>73809155
Why isn't /pol/ raiding everything related to this movie?
>>
>>73809155
Is this based on a true story, or is it just some made up bullshit to make niggers happy?
>>
>>73809739

It's a real event.
>>
>>73809739
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nat_Turner's_slave_rebellion

Bright slave is taught to read the bible to act as a Baptist minister to other slaves, reads the part about god leading the slaves out of Egypt, and decides to use that as inspiration to form the most successful slave rebellion in the United States. It wasn't successful in that all of them were hanged or killed in the process, but successful in that they killed a whole lot of slave owners.
>>
>>73809155

>niggers be crazy and go bonkers when they see astronomical phenomenon
>niggers kill all dem white women
>find him in the swamp a month later

just like last time this will only provoke more people to arms.

and maybe making loud jingling necklaces really popular with the urban youf....
>>
>>73809739
Faction. The actual nat turner was a schizophrenic child murderer who got defeated about as quickly as he escaped, but the cucks make him out to be Spartacus.
>>
File: Justwhitepeoplethings-6.png (1 MB, 1066x666) Image search: [Google]
Justwhitepeoplethings-6.png
1 MB, 1066x666
>>73809724
>Trying to talk about this movie anywhere on this website is just going to attract shitposters.
>anywhere on this website

Said the namefag.

>>73810021
>It wasn't successful in that all of them were hanged or killed in the process, but successful in that they killed a whole lot of slave owners.
>>73809724
>interesting study in grey morality and ends justifying the means

Or, it's a case study in why it wasn't blacks who made abolitionism happen. It wasn't blacks who laid the theoretical or moral framework for anti-slavery.

When blacks try to end slavery, they pick up machetes and hack people to death. No doubt raping and murdering the women and assorted people who weren't slave owners either, because "grey morality" just means "chimp out".
>>
>>73810021
>taught to minister as a Baptist
>goes on a killing spree

We're sure he was literate?
>>
>>73809724
Second. Looks interesting. I'll go for the drama and violence. Unless it comes out as a huge sjw blm circle jerk, which is possible.
Using the same title as the old kkk silent film fills me with patriotic joy. Not sure why...
>>
>>73810312
Are you ok?
>>
>>73810324
He was but like >>73810089 said, he was a loon who thought God was talking to him and told him to chimp-out on the whites
>>
>>73810021
Please tell me that they raped a lot of white women too.
>>
>>73809155

Not any more than I would watch a movie about Mandela.

Both were terrorists, this lunatic just happen to get what he deserved.
>>
>>73811679

And killed a lot of children too.
>>
>>73811765
Hot. I might actually see this then.
>>
>that black girl on a leash

WE WUZ
>>
>>73809155

Watch the real Birth of a Nation instead, it's a shame they stole the name from that redpilled classic to use for their white genocide chimp out trash.
>>
>>73809155
>the birth of a nation

remind me again what nation was created by black slaves in america that still exists today ?

natives have more of a nation than them and it was generously given to them...

what the fuck is that movie ? is that historical revisionism ?

america what the fuck are you doing ?
>>
>>73809155
Hell yeah. Looks like some excellent directing and acting. The score sounds great two judging by those 2 tracks alone.

Look, if I was a slave I'd be pretty pissed off, too.
>>
>>73810312
>Or, it's a case study in why it wasn't blacks who made abolitionism happen. It wasn't blacks who laid the theoretical or moral framework for anti-slavery.

Why would you need a case study to explain something so obvious? They were fucking slaves; they weren't allowed to be literate, let alone educated to the degree necessary to construct an argument that would persuade pro-slavers to completely change their views on the institution of slavery.

>When blacks try to end slavery, they pick up machetes and hack people to death.

In those circumstance, I seriously doubt that a violent response is something that would be exclusives to blacks, unless you think every other race on this earth is a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>73812650

We'll have to wait and see just how accurate the film is.

It was a real event, brutal and inspired by a solar eclipse he interpreted to be divine direction and it was terrorism, he admitted he wanted to inspire terror in white people.

The guy was a complete nut, but we'll have to see how the movie goes. Not holding my breath.
>>
>>73813193
well seeing the movie's title you can bet it won't follow real events closely.

I'm 95% sure that he'll be painted as a noble warrior/hero.

It's hollywood, they can't go around showing blacky as a savage.

History is slowly being changed.
This is incredibly depressing.
>>
>>73813186

Laws banning slave literacy were largely instituted because of Nat Turner.
>>
>>73812650
The title is borrowed from the original birth of a nation. I don't think the title is meant to mean, "Blacks created america", it's probably a response to the portrayal of blacks in the original birth of a nation, in which blacks were portrayed as mindless beast who love raping white women.

>america what the fuck are you doing ?

What do you want us to do? Censor things because X doesn't like it?
>>
>>73813484

I'd be shocked if they try to portray him as a hero.

Tragic figure more likely, and probably make attempts to justify his atrocities. And plenty of gratuitous red meat for black people of course.
>>
>>73809155
>movie with niggers
lolnothankyou
>>
File: 1364577837821.jpg (81 KB, 596x560) Image search: [Google]
1364577837821.jpg
81 KB, 596x560
>>73810324
>bible says treat everyone equally
>own slaves

Its almost like people pick and choose what matches their beliefs.
>>
>>73813792
you're right, you can't do shit...

>>73813839
then noble warrior it is.
I really wouldn't be shocked if he were to be portrayed in a good light, regardless of what he did.

anyway from this trailer it truly gives the impression that white be ebil and dindus dindu shit and be good boyz and shiet

I might be overreaching but I do not have any faith in this movie.
>>
>>73814169
>says he was inspired by the bible
>breaks rule no. 1

so witty anon
>>
Wasn´t Nat Turner like schizophrenic and shit?
>>
>>73813839
If they have any taste, they will use this movie to show how hatred and discrimination corrupts everybody involved.
>>
I can't wait for this. Turner was literally a freedom fighter.
>>
>>73813186
>They were fucking slaves; they weren't allowed to be literate

Yes, they were. In fact many were taught.

More to the point abolitionism didn't arise from the freed slaves either. Not even the ones that were pampered with education and status from well meaning liberals.

>In those circumstance, I seriously doubt that a violent response is something that would be exclusives to blacks, unless you think every other race on this earth is a bunch of pussies.

And yet you can compare the servile wars many centuries earlier and find more humanity and thought behind the rebels than any black slave uprising.

The fact that you put it in terms of being a "pussy" when you're not hacking people to death and raping their women lets us know what kind of person you are.
>>
>>73814370

Considering the detail in his confession after he was captured, again, I'd be surprised if they tried to get away with painting him in a positive light.

It would leave them wide open to mountains of criticism.

But this is Hollywood... so I guess we're just racist.
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 780x278) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 780x278
Roots 2: Virginia Wind Chimes
>>
File: 68371407.jpg (128 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
68371407.jpg
128 KB, 500x500
>>73809155
>>
>>73809724

>interesting study in grey morality and ends justifying the means

It is, and could be a great movie, but if you honestly think they'll take that route then you're a fool.
>>
>>73809724
>Yeah, the Nat Turner slave rebellion is an interesting study in grey morality and ends justifying the means,

Are you stupid enough to think this is going to discuss morality or try to be even-handed?
>>
File: Heather Mason 05.png (1 MB, 1533x861) Image search: [Google]
Heather Mason 05.png
1 MB, 1533x861
Looks like your average day in NYC.
>>
>>73809155
He will be taught to read by his master's wife, who he will also be fucking. The rebellion will occur after his master kills his wife after finding out about the affair. A classic tale of revenge.
>>
File: 1459572303830.png (15 KB, 278x510) Image search: [Google]
1459572303830.png
15 KB, 278x510
>>73815000
god DAMN
I knew it was good but fuck me
>>
>>73809155
looks interesting at the very least
>>
>>73814733
>Yes, they were. In fact many were taught.
Source?
>and raping their women
Source?
>>
>>73815000
The Birth of a Nation is pure kino
t. fa/tv/irgin
>>
>>73809155
How much attention do you think they'll give to the child and baby killing?

My money's on none.
>>
>>73809155
WHITE PEOPLE ARE BAD YES I GET IT DONT WORRY IF I BREED I WILL RACE MIX
>>
>>73817396

I don't see how they can avoid it, considering how many were killed and the details of his confession.
>>
>>73817874
>this isn't being made by axe grinding narrative pushers
>such people have any fidelity to the truth
>>
>>73809724
Please, a movie doesn't work without protagonists and antagonists. Your average movie goer is too simple minded for it to be anything else. I can already predict the movie. White people do awful things, black people unite peacefully, white people just getting more over the top maybe rape the main characters love interest or something, then for a short part of the movie the blacks retaliate violently (probably not showing some of the more savage parts of the rebellion), then they run to be eventually captured, they show remorse when it's done and are punished, then everyone walks out of the theater "dey dindu nuffin, white people are evil." You might in the wrong place if you have any faith in a movie with this subject matter not pushing an agenda. So will I see it? Not for any sum of money, but yeah I'd be interested to see it just on the slim chance I'm proven wrong.
>>
This movie is only meant to inflame the black community and make money off BLM niggertry. Plenty of white cucks will spend money to see it too even though "it's not for them". Jews use this shit as a way to make money. Inflame the niggers and lie through their teeth to generate controversy which is advertising for their shit. Just like that nigger Alexander Hamilton play. Even the title itself is a clue this is going to be some serious nigger shit.

Look at the names of the producers for this

>Jill Ahrens ... executive producer
>Ryan Ahrens ... executive producer
>Jason Michael Berman ... producer
>Derrick Brooks ... executive producer
>Jason Cloth ... executive producer
>Michael Finley ... executive producer
>Aaron L. Gilbert ... producer
>Brenda Gilbert ... co-executive producer
>David S. Goyer ... executive producer
>Preston L. Holmes ... producer
>Matt Lindner ... co-producer
>Lori Massini ... co-executive producer
>Mark Moran ... executive producer
>Mike Novogratz ... executive producer
>Jane Oster ... executive producer
>Nate Parker ... producer
>Tony Parker ... executive producer
>Andrew Pollack ... executive producer
>Ben Renzo ... executive producer
>Alan Simpson ... executive producer
>Allan J. Stitt ... executive producer
>Zak Tanjeloff ... co-producer
>Armin Tehrany ... executive producer
>Steven Thibault ... co-executive producer
>Kevin Turen ... producer
>Edward Zwick ... executive producer

Not a lot of "LaQueefa" or "Tyrone" nigger names in there is there?
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.