[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this true?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1463032469516.jpg (143 KB, 1000x525) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1463032469516.jpg
143 KB, 1000x525
Is this true?
>>
Who cares?
>>
>>73807959

Showing the black girl as white? Hey, wow! Problematic much?
>>
>>73807959
It's not just the color of their skin. It's their inability to adapt to a civilized society.

The truth of the matter is this: blacks aren't just having to cope with being SEEN as inferior. They're having to come to terms with actually BEING inferior. That's what causes all these chimp-outs.
>>
An employer which does not hire blacks simply because they are black will perform worse than a business which hires based on merit.

The free market would fix this.
>>
>>73807959
Sage. Google communism you syrup nigger.
>>
>>73808904
lol. you clearly aren't from an upper middle class family if you think people hire purely on merit.
>>
>>73807959
it's only true in the case of niggers. every other race can seem to get their shit together, even fucking dumbfuck hispanics.
>>
>>73808904
Not necessarily. A monoracially white workforce may benefit from an increased sense of cohesiveness that offsets the drawbacks of excluding qualified blacks.
>>
>>73807959
>BECAUSE of their skin colour
Oh, correlation implies causality now?

Guess that makes blacks inherently violent and unintelligent then. Glad we can agree.
>>
>>73809527
"Statistics only matter when they support MY righteous argument, you bigot!"
>>
>>73807959
>You also don't have to worry about institutionalized racism or attending rallies to get equal rights of your race, where we do.

>BLM large scale chimpouts across society. Barely any of the media has the balls to say they don't deserve what they are protesting for or that they are even remotely right about their cause.

>Any sort of white pride movement is IMMEDIATELY slapped as racist, self centered, bigotry sponsored by Hitler himself and the media hunts down and ruin peoples lives over it.

Ya no
>>
Now there is a thing, what it was called?
Oh, forced fucking diversity on workplaces, where a shitty nigger can get a job because muh opression.
>>
>>73807959
I'll agree with you if you can prove white privilege is not extended to Asians. If you cannot, then you must admit that niggers are dangerous, violent, and negatively affect any group that incorporates them. I'll wait.
>>
>>73807959
>BECAUSE of racism
Statistics only show facts, not causes or correlations.
>almost all prisoners are blacks
>They're jailing us en masse!
>>
File: f0WYTpc.jpg (298 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
f0WYTpc.jpg
298 KB, 1366x768
>>73807959
Why are you questioning this? Are you some kind of fucking bigot or what?
>>
>>73808904
A business that does not hire blacks will perform better than a business that does - because they don't have blacks.
As a customer I would drive farther and spend more for the same product if it came from a 100% white company and I didn't have to see any blacks or talk to them on the phone. Guess which customer has more disposable income - me, or t. Tyrone Negro?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.