[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trumpfus, explain this to me. How will Trump get anything done
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 34
Trumpfus, explain this to me. How will Trump get anything done with Congress and the Supreme Court obstructing him?
>>
>>73802411
Just like Obama.
>>
>>73802411
who do you think these 'delegates' are?
>>
I mean no one gives a fuck that we only have 8 supreme court justices right now, if the republicans keep delaying he might be able to pick his own nominee.

Honestly its ridiculous that they're so set on denying the president one of his literally spelled out jobs when he has substantial time left in office
>>
>>73802411
>implying they will obstruct him
>>
Order 66
>>
>>73802572
Executive actions.
>>
>>73802663
That is their job.
>>
>>73802713
Trump said he wanted to avoid those I think.
>>
His suggestions aren't even that insane really, they've all been done in the past

Ask Bernie how he's going to pass a bill to take away everyone's health care plans and force them to go on Medicare
>>
>>73802737
They're job is to vet the nominee. They said they wouldn't even consider anyone he proposes right?
>>
File: 1452215747095.jpg (85 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1452215747095.jpg
85 KB, 540x540
>>73802411
Because Congress has already approved funding for border patrol and the wall.

That's more than what the other candidates can promise.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 388x423) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 388x423
>>73802632

They're my delegates, Donald.
>>
>>73802663
There was a large number of conservative senators and representatives elected a year after Obama took office. They got elected on the campaign of "I will block every single thing Obama tries to do no matter what it is." They are just doing what their voting base wanted them to do for once.
>>
>>73802865
Who knows. It's politics, everything is a lie until the time comes for action and that is when truth presents itself.
>>
>>73802710
underrated comment
>>
File: caesar.jpg (665 KB, 1600x943) Image search: [Google]
caesar.jpg
665 KB, 1600x943
>>73802411
>implying they'll have that choice.
>>
>>73802411
Congress members that oppose him at any turn can't honestly expect to be reelected when they can't cooperate with the man that the majority of people pushed for

By the time they have to run again, they'll be ousted and replaced with people that Trumps team with locally install so that he can enact his reforms
>>
>>73802865
>They're job is to vet the nominee.
Yeah, and he failed to vetting process. What more do you commie faggots want?
>>
>>73802411

Well for one thing he's gonna appoint scalia's replacement, for another he'll control the justice department so it won't bring any suits against his own policies
>>
>>73802411
Trump has the Republicans by the balls. He could essentially destroy the party on a whim at this point. He's going to be negotiatin from a position of power, as the Republicans can't afford to lose the support he pulls in.
>>
>>73803233
>he'll control the justice department so it won't bring any suits against his own policies
Wait, are we talking about Trump or Obama?
>>
>>73802663

Letting Obama replace Scalia will literally end the second amendment

It can't be allowed, Obama shouldve been impeached over a half dozen different scandals years ago
>>
>>73803233
>for another he'll control the justice department so it won't bring any suits against his own policies

Trumpfags confirmed for authoritarian fascists. Another reason not to vote for this power hungry lunatic.
>>
>>73802411
>How will Trump get anything done with Congress and the Supreme Court obstructing him?
As if Donald isn't going to appoint 9 new supreme court justices in his first month in office.
>>
>>73803276
>le position of power face
>>
>>73803332

This is the case with every administration, to an extent they influence the SCOTUS agenda, Obama didn't legalize gay marriage but he sicced the justice department on the state's which banned it, bringing it to the SCOTUS where he knew Kennedy would legislate it from the bench
>>
So because Republicans don't like Trump they're suddenly going to become pro taxes, pro choice, and anti military? As much as they hate him, he still believes "mostly" conservative shit. And nothing that he's advocated should be blocked by the Supreme Court. Banning muslims is perfectly constitutional, a wall is perfectly constitutional
>>
>>73802710
/this
>>
>>73803406

How many suits did Obama's justice department bring against his own administration? Or do you not understand what the justice department is?
>>
>>73802411
The same way Jamal gets into your colon with all the shit and blood obstructing him.
>>
>>73803505
>As much as they hate him, he still believes "mostly" conservative shit

So a conservative now basically means fascist.

Basically conservatives don't want small government, they want government that will take over all aspects of society. I think trump will set up death camps, abolish all civil liberties, arrest protesters, and invade the middle east if elected. I might have to consider moving if he is elected. I swear to god I'm not joking.
>>
>>73803505

He's also said (as has Lewandowski) that his VP will be selected with congressional negotiation skills in mind because he's not interested in governing by executive order like King Obongo I.

Trump has actually outlined a very constitutional platform because his biggest promises are in areas (foreign policy, war, trade, managing the executive branch, appointing SCOTUS justices) which actually reside within the realm of the president's constitutional powers, unlike, say, promising Obamacare, free phones, and gay marriage
>>
Maybe Trump does get blocked by Congress and or the SC.

But:

If all Trump does is spend the next four years using the presidency as a bully pulpit to call out the motherfuckers that have put the hurt to the US, he will have earned his paycheck and my gratitude.

http://www.counterpunch.org/2016/04/01/the-lies-of-neoliberal-economics-or-how-america-became-a-nation-of-sharecroppers/
>>
>>73802713
>>73802572
>>73803600
>I literally don't understand how executive orders work

Literal retards
>>
>>73803766

Are you trolling or actually this stupid?
>>
>>73803848
>Trump has actually outlined a very constitutional platform

LOL

He's George W. Bush 2.0. He's pro-Patriot Act, NSA spying, NDAA, fascist.
>>
>>73802411
Trump negotiates.
>>
File: 22756394507_50d4daf704_b.jpg (159 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
22756394507_50d4daf704_b.jpg
159 KB, 800x800
>>73803943
>Are you trolling or actually this stupid?

Tell me, where you old enough to remember what it was like when Bush Jr. was president. Now imagine that, only a 1,000 times worse. That's Trump.
>>
>>73803118
Say that to Obama. He's been a lame duck for six years of his presidency.
>>
>>73803958
>because his biggest promises are in areas (foreign policy, war, trade, managing the executive branch, appointing SCOTUS justices) which actually reside within the realm of the president's constitutional powers

Learn 2 read
>>
>>73802710
Heh.
>>
>>73803766
You "think" trump will do a bunch of things he's never even remotely alluded to doing.
>>
>>73803766
>>73803766
Then fuck off! I would love to live in the US, after I finish my degree this year I'm going right over. I'll be a better fucking American then you
>>
File: nigga elk.jpg (6 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
nigga elk.jpg
6 KB, 184x184
>>73804025
>le Trump is Hitler meme
It's pretty funny how shills never mention Obama's expansion of the Patriot Act nor his expansion of Bush's policies, they just cut right to Bush.
>>
>>73802954

>I will block every single thing Obama tries to do no matter what it is

Except they haven't
>>
>>73802663
He is allowed to pick people he thinks wold be good, but it is their job to decide if he would be a good fit. They are just doing their job. He can nominate all he wants, and they can deny them all they want. Welcome to politics.
>>
>>73802411

The same way he got the nomination even with the entire republican party obstructing him.
>>
>>73804025
You realize Obama and Hillary have been complete extensions of Bush jr?
Outside of gay marriage and healthcare there is zero difference between them.
>>
>>73804208
>It's pretty funny how shills never mention Obama's expansion of the Patriot Act nor his expansion of Bush's policies, they just cut right to Bush.

>Obama does something wrong
>therefore it's ok when Trump does

Full retard!
>>
>>73804025
>Tell me, where you old enough to remember what it was like when Bush Jr. was president.

I was born in '86 sonny-jim

>Now imagine that, only a 1,000 times worse.

So, Obama
>>
>>73803958
>Obama and Hillary are not any of these things
>>
>>73804282
>You realize Obama and Hillary have been complete extensions of Bush jr?

You are thinking of Trump.

Obama and and Clinton are far far more to the left than George W. Bush was. Bush's presidency was a fucking abomination. He literally styled himself as the CEO president. Remember that?

>Outside of gay marriage and healthcare there is zero difference between them.

Citation NEEDED
>>
>>73802865
Well, sounds like they failed the vetting process, doesn't it?
>>
>>73804282
This.

Different president, same neo-lib bullshit
>>
File: 1456290257420.jpg (14 KB, 355x327) Image search: [Google]
1456290257420.jpg
14 KB, 355x327
The basic explanation right now is that patriotic based magic will occur
>>
>>73804296
>doesn't criticize Obama for what he has done
>criticizes not yet elected Trump for warped interpretation of what he might do

If nothing else you're a hypocrite.
>>
>>73804025
>Now imagine that, only a 1,000 times worse. That's Trump.
[citation needed]
>>
>>73803766
>might have to consider

Either do it or don't faggot, better yet kill yourself now
>>
He won't get anything done, because he won't get elected. Kek.
>>
File: trump reddit.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
trump reddit.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>73804296
>conveniently leaves out Obama and Hillary supporting that shit and expanding upon it as Bush 2.0
>Trump will be Bush 2.0 I swear it!
Also funny that you think he of all candidates is going to invade the middle east when his whole foreign policy is against that shit.

>>73804398
>Obama's presidency
>not equally shit to Bush's
>>
>>73804398
Surge in Afghanistan, Left Iraq and Afghanistan under Bush timelines, droning 6 different countries currently, wanted to invade Syria, clusterfuck that was Libya, Israeli and Saudi cock sucking, patriot act, tax cuts, defense spending increases every single year.

Tell me again how they're different?
>>
>>73802411
The same way he got ryan to like him.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-meets-with-gop-leadership-in-washington-d-c/
>>
>>73804051
Obama purposely asked for things Republicans would never vote for so he could whine that nobody wanted to cooperate with him cause dey rayciss
>>
>>73802411
Just put together a website listing all the congressmen that are in his way. We have enough numbers now to get them out. Starting in November -- we already know a bunch of them. 2 years after, we'll finish the job.

People will be running on a trump friendly platform because they know they'll be voted in.
>>
>>73803766
>Basically conservatives don't want small government, they want government that will take over all aspects of society. I think trump will set up death camps, abolish all civil liberties, arrest protesters, and invade the middle east if elected. I might have to consider moving if he is elected. I swear to god I'm not joking.

Fucking lol. You sound like one of my liberal friends who gets all of his news from john Oliver.
>>
>>73802411
he has power outside of the US political system
>>
>>73804329
>Obama and Hillary are not any of these things

Obama ended torture, enacted hate crime expansion, enacted the Iran deal, opened up Cuba, gave us Obamacare, got rid of the bush tax cuts for the 1%, ended the ban on stem cell research, fought for LGBTQI rights, gave us the Paris deal and China deal concerning climate change, give millions of undocumented immigrants amnesty, along with several other things RepbuliKKKans would never enact if elected.

Obama is basically the Democrats Reagan.
>>
File: 1447146316591.jpg (51 KB, 399x400) Image search: [Google]
1447146316591.jpg
51 KB, 399x400
>>73802411
How has Obama?
>>
>>73803766
>liberals think abortion and gay marriage are the only aspects of society.
It's really mind boggling.
>>
File: obama reality.jpg (428 KB, 954x1950) Image search: [Google]
obama reality.jpg
428 KB, 954x1950
>>73804669
1/10 made me reply
It's pretty funny seeing shills out themselves
>>
>>73804606
>Tell me again how they're different?

See>>73804669
>>
>>73802411
Congress will support him if he wins the election, to do otherwise would be suicide. Supreme court isn't a problem either, he's not going to break any laws.
>>
Even if Trump accomplishes absolutely nothing, the important thing is that he stopped Hillary. Nothing else matters as much as this.
>>
>>73804640
>Fucking lol. You sound like one of my liberal friends who gets all of his news from john Oliver.

I only watch shows like John Oliver and the daily show.
>>
>>73804025
Trump is a centrist tho.

Salon, Comedy Central, Facebook, and Buzzfeed are not very reliable news sources, just so you know.
>>
>>73802411
Getting nothing done is far better than hillary or Bernie getting anything done to restrict the first or second amendments.
>>
>>73804725
this x1000
>>
>>73802411
We could conceivably go eight ears with an incomplete Supreme Court. And the justices we've got are so old now. Imagine, in 2023, our highest court is constituted of one judge who hasn't yet passed, free to run the judicial branch however he (or she) pleases.
>>
>>73804669
This isn't facebook dude. We're not a bunch of uninformed liberal faggots who take everything said at face value. You're infographs full of half truths aren't persuading anyone.
>>
File: hillary confederate.jpg (344 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
hillary confederate.jpg
344 KB, 1024x768
>>73804870
Don't bother replying to him anymore, he already outed himself as a Hillary shill.
>>
>>73804870
>Trump is a centrist tho.

Fascists =/= centrists

He's a trust fund baby oligrach who is overtly racist, economically illiterate, and a dangerous retard when it comes to policy.

If he gets in, first thing he'll do is arrest everyone who makes fun of him on twitter or nuke a country or something.

After that he'll cut taxes massively for himself.
>>
>>73804859
It shows.
>>
File: hillary shills.png (601 KB, 2572x3728) Image search: [Google]
hillary shills.png
601 KB, 2572x3728
reminder
>>
>>73804617
Romney would have proposed some of the things that Republicans in congress heavily opposed under Obama, so that's not true.

In any case, the gridlock of congress is one of the big reasons why Trump is so popular.
>>
>>73805048
>Implying he cares about people who make fun of him
>>
File: op.jpg (19 KB, 240x243) Image search: [Google]
op.jpg
19 KB, 240x243
>>73802411
>wont type fag

it could be explained. but you're too stupid or close minded to understand. now go suck some muzzie cock
>>
>>73802411
I imagine it would work a little like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8hNaCnOdcw
>>
>>73805048
>overtly racist
never made a racist statement
>economically illiterate
yeah, it's not like he's a Wharton Economic and Finance graduate
>dangerous retard when it comes to policy
because he wants his nation not to be a joke anymore?
>>
File: Obama-Success.png (317 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Success.png
317 KB, 630x630
>>73804981
>This isn't facebook dude. We're not a bunch of uninformed liberal faggots who take everything said at face value. You're infographs full of half truths aren't persuading anyone.

How is anything I said wrong? Sorry Obama couldn't turn America into the land of milk and honey after 8 years of GWB and Vader destroy the country. Now Trump is going to continue the GWB legacy. Last time a Republican got elected, we invaded two countries, New Orleans was under water, we got attacked for the first time on our soil since Pearl Harbor, and the stock market crashed. Yeah you can see why nobody would ever want a Republican to ever run this country ever again.
>>
>>73805299
>because he wants his nation not to be a joke anymore?

Trump is the biggest joke in human history. Everyone around the world is laughing at us for even having this guy on the ballot.
>>
Trumps a nationalist populist protectionist.

That's not even conservarative or centrists. He hates globalism too.
>>
>>73804875
jesus christ, this is why our country sucks. because half the nation is paralyzed by an imaginary threat. "muh guns, they're gonna take muh gunz!" no they're not. you're just acting as a wall for the corporate elite to block any sort of tax or healthcare reform. because they like everything the way it is, making them shitloads of money.
>>
>>73805471
>Hurricanes are George Bush's fault
>The Obama administration didn't continue both Bush wars, only leaving on the Bush timeline
>The Obama administration isn't droning 6 sovereign countries right now and executing American citizens without due process by drone strike
>Libya never happened
>Obama didn't want to invade Syria
>5 trillion dollars in QE and 0% interest rates didn't affect stocks, it was all Obama
>There haven't been multiple attacks on American soil by Islamic terrorists under Obama
>>
>>73805471
>we got attacked for the first time on our soil since Pearl Harbor
>He fell for the War on Terror meme
>>
>>73805727
>Hurricanes are George Bush's fault

He didn't do shit for climate change which caused Hurricane Katrina, so yes it is his fault. That is gutting FEMA as well.

>There haven't been multiple attacks on American soil by Islamic terrorists under Obama

And how many buildings fell?
>>
>>73805471
>recovered stock market
yeah, a bubble that doesn't reflect economic reality, fancy that wow
also markets go up and down, you retarded shill
>recovered housing market
what? house prices are through the roof, just cause boomers bought houses when the price were at their absolute low doesn't mean Obama did jack shit about the issue
>recovered job market
unemployment is high as fuck
also if the job market was good all the libtards wouldn't be asking for higher wages
>recovered car industry
Sergio Marchionne would want to have a word with you
>consumer confidence high again
...huh? the fuck is this supposed to mean?
>$ gas
yeah, cause he continued to cook shit up in the middle east, how very liberal of your monkey of choice

anyways, I'm curious: how much do they pay you for shilling? I pay 12k for university and some extra money wouldn't hurt... well, except that I actually have moral standards.
Now fuck off shill, go to reddit where some retards may actually be stupid enough to buy into your narrative
>>
>>73805701
A democrat winning the whitehouse absolutely means the 2nd amendment would be in jeopardy. Whoever the next president is, will end up replacing Kennedy, Ginsberg, Scalias seat if its still open, Clarence Thomas said he wants to retire "young" so maybe him, Breyer if it's 8 years.

The next president will shape the entire future of this country with their SCOTUS appointments
>>
File: carjumper.jpg (610 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
carjumper.jpg
610 KB, 1200x800
>>73803766
You sound like one of those BlackLivesMatter niggers who burn police cars and beat people to death who have different opinions while crying facists and waving the mexican flag.
>>
>>73805817
>He didn't do shit for climate change which caused Hurricane Katrina, so yes it is his fault.
>>
>>73805817
>climate change
don't you mean global warming, shill?
>>
>>73802411
1.) Wall is already approved by congress.
2.) congress not approving better trade deals that benefit the US....
>>
>>73802411
He won't, just like Obama couldn't. Your political system is fucked.
>>
File: 1457823101576.gif (221 KB, 240x287) Image search: [Google]
1457823101576.gif
221 KB, 240x287
>>73802411
After he gets rid of all the opposition it should be a breeze, and if that does not work executive order should be sufficient
>>
>>73805817
>He didn't do shit for climate change which caused Hurricane Katrina
I didn't realize it was possible to prevent hurricanes by raising taxes to fund research that won't be usable for decades within a span of 4 years.
>>
File: 1306985876424.jpg (28 KB, 328x317) Image search: [Google]
1306985876424.jpg
28 KB, 328x317
>>73802411
He has support of some of the military.

Inb4 Caesar 2.0
>>
He won't which is good

Coolidge 2.0, butthurt lefties edition
>>
>>73802663
Too fucking bad. The future of the country is at stake if we let Obama confirm some radical Jew or non-white.
>>
>>73806128
The point is Trump isn't gonna do shit about climate change. He's going to keep dropping drones, keep funding Israel/Saudi Arabia, massive military spending, bombing ISIS, CIA will continue to run wild around the world, anti-civil liberties, massive military spending, etc.
>>
>>73802663
Check and balances motherfucker
>>
File: 1315086265003.png (144 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1315086265003.png
144 KB, 460x288
>>
File: obama shotgun drone.jpg (21 KB, 475x356) Image search: [Google]
obama shotgun drone.jpg
21 KB, 475x356
>>73806397
It's funny that you're complaining about drone strikes and civil liberties while supporting President Drone Strike and NSA Lover
>>
>>73806632
>It's funny that you're complaining about drone strikes and civil liberties while supporting President Drone Strike and NSA Lover

Obama is far better than McCain or Romney. Just because I support him doesn't mean I think he's good.
>>
>>73802948
So thats what Zodiac calls his kills
>>
>>73805048
>He's a trust fund baby oligrach who is overtly racist, economically illiterate, and a dangerous retard when it comes to policy.
So Julius Caesar?
>Born to a patrician family.
>>
File: obama bush.jpg (155 KB, 745x960) Image search: [Google]
obama bush.jpg
155 KB, 745x960
>>73806724
>Just because I support him doesn't mean I think he's good.
That's pretty funny considering your posts completely conflict with this view here >>73804669 and >>73805471

At least take a moment to go over your shill posts before posting them on here
>>
>>73804025
I wish I could know the future. That would be pretty nifty.
>>
>>73804669
Lol what is Quantitative easing and artificially low interest rates
The entire economy is a bubble and it will pop soon, really, all Obongo did was use Bush's failed economic tactics and ramped them into overdrive
Iran Deal? The one Iran didn't even have to sign and they inspect themselves?
Cuba? Lotta good that does us, or the masses over there to be honest
Obongocare? Sure, keep your own doctor, rates won't go up. Good one
Tax the people making jobs more? thus forcing them and their business overseas? Good one on creating jobs
Ban stem cell research? I thought unborn babies weren't people according to the left, what's the issue?
LGBTBBQ rights? SLIPPERY SLOPE
The green deals, Lol where we have to stop everything now but China has to do a fraction of that by the 2020s
Amnesty, oh yes, lets not care about the Laws at all
>>
>>73807369
>Ban stem cell research? I thought unborn babies weren't people according to the left, what's the issue?

LIFT the ban on stem cells dumbfuck
>>
>>73807480
got you to reply, so on the other points then?
>>
>>73805048
So how much of that Hillary super PAC paying you personally? you know from the 1 million dollars that they are putting into it.
>>
>>73805544
>Everyone around the world is laughing at us for even having this guy on the ballot.
Most are begging him to win.

Ever since that debt comment.

That definitely would kill the banks and help the people (destroying usurious loans). Destroying their risk free rate would cripple their ability to give risky loans to poor fools.
I'm currently studying the effects, with the intent of trying to do the same thing here (If I think it will work).

Already turned a couple heads at uni - reckon I haven't got long here.

Also our property law system needs change. We have a Torrens Law system and I think it's just a ploy for banks to get clay (literally). By implementing this system, property owners have no protection to their property rights. Government can't stop it. Prior to that, the banks could not implement a way to use debt to destroy all property rights. Judging from the way they exploit futures and forward rate agreements, they're about to do something that would accelerate debt. BUT: Rumour has it, Trump is doing this. I'm not sure why, it would take away all property rights.

/pol/ was right again. There is definitely a conspiracy. 100% convinced now, because the patterns are way to convenient and the circumstantial evidence is beginning to mound up.
>>
>>73805544
>replying to an Italian
>>
>>73802411
he's a deal maker, and will have just won a vote of the people.

every newly elected president gets to push through a bill or 2, the only reason obama didn't was he immediately started with a bill effecting 1/5 of our entire economy.
>>
>>73802948
Why did I read this in his voice
>>
>>73807369
>I thought unborn babies weren't people according to the left, what's the issue?
It would truly make people equal if it helped genetics.

Why would Jews want equality? Everyone's a Goy except them!
>>
He's gonna VETO the SHIT out of every thing
>>
>>73802663
Congressional elections were more recent than Presidential elections. The people in Congress have more support from the people right now than Obama.

If they decide to block Obama, then that is the will of the people.
>>
>>73804221
>for once

you illiterate fuck
>>
>>73803766
>implying there's anything wrong with fascism.
>>
>>73803766
>DONALD TRUMP IS A FASCIST!!!

Obama is a lot more authoritarian than Trump could ever be

Trump has already said he wants to do away with the executive orders and negotiate with Congress. The guy knows a lot more about the Constitution than Barrack "Constitutional Scholar" Obama
>>
>>73802411
Presidents don't do anything anyway.
>>
>>73802787

Avoidance does not equal ruling them out.

Why are commie queers so dumb?
>>
>>73803958
>NDAA
>George Bush

That was Obama
>>
>>73802411
Republicans control the House, and Democrats only have about a 3 seat lead in the Senate.

The Supreme Court is likely to have members retire or die soon, such as the Jewish leftcunt Ginsberg, and Trump can pick new ones.

>leftist Eurocuck
>actually knowing anything about US politics

Enjoy your Muslim terrorist attacks, cuck.
>>
>>73802787

I want to avoid blowing anyone's brains out...

But if anyone threatens my life, or anyone I care about, they will definitely get a swift and decisive dose of cranial reconstruction.

Copy?
>>
File: Congress hold the cuck line.png (385 KB, 599x425) Image search: [Google]
Congress hold the cuck line.png
385 KB, 599x425
>>73805210
>>73804617
You're forgetting that Boehner and McConnel were cucks who basically did whatever Obama told them too. That's why Boehner was forced to step down by a coalition of new Republicans that got seats back in 2014.
>>
>>73804194
Than*
>>
>>73802787
>Trump said he wanted to avoid those I think.
Ok I take back what I said earlier, I just researched this whole "quantitative easing method"

It's exactly what Trump is planning, only I bet he's gonna buy back other forms of debt now.

He's a good goy. It's acceleration-ism. It increases debt so people need to sell property (especially when their pensions disappear). You might think that is a good thing - but then banks will effectively own all property. We all know why.

Fuck him.

Fuck the government, it needs to burn down immediately.

Jews need a 2nd Holocaust it seems. Don't let the Samson option put you off, death is a better result than letting them win.
>>
>>73803766
>I might have to consider moving if he is elected. I swear to god I'm not joking.
To where?

Get more guns.

Learn how to build bombs my friend. It's time.
>>
>>73804104
>You "think" trump will do a bunch of things he's never even remotely alluded to doing.
He has definitely alluded to quantitative easing - which would do what that poster said effectively ( though not by Trump, by the banks)
>>
>>73804669
>enacted hate crime expansion
Yes, now SJW shit like "mansplaining" is being considered hate crime by contemporary media and universities. Thanks a lot, you thin-skinned pussies. You'd probably support jailing people for opposing immigration, like what's happening in Western Europe right now.

>give millions of undocumented immigrants amnesty
Oh yeah, that'll really help the working class. Keep bringing violent, third-world, illiterates here to compete for their jobs. I'm sure you live in a 95% white northern state like Vermont or Maine, so you don't give a shit.

Also, Obama and Hillary bombed half of North Africa then supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt; after getting a Nobel Peace Prize for being half-black. Obama and Holder intentionally gave high-capacity firearms to Mexican gangs under Operation Fast and Furious; and they both have also supporter the Black/Hispanic race riots that have burned-down city blocks all over the country.

If anybody is a propagator of meme politics, it's you lefties.
>>
>>73802632

>tfw I'm a(n alternate) delegate to the RNC

/pol/ caucus motherfucker
>>
>>73802663

Yeah the GOP finally found half of a testicle now that Trump has threatened them with his ten foot dong.
>>
File: Obama and Holder.jpg (68 KB, 514x601) Image search: [Google]
Obama and Holder.jpg
68 KB, 514x601
>>73803406
Meanwhile, Holder basically said "Obama dindu nuffin", ad infinum.
>>
>>73802411

Honestly trump is one of the people least likely to be obstructed by Congress and the Supreme Court

Hear me out, if the other politicians try and block him, he won't be 'political', he'll get on TV and call them out on it. They will face heavy pressure from the public if they are seen as deliberately obstructing the president
>>
>>73802411
Obama managed to push his shit just fine, congress is a vestigial part of the political structure
>>
File: trumpet.jpg (168 KB, 1024x555) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.jpg
168 KB, 1024x555
>>73803766
>>73804025
>>73804669
>>73805048
>>73805471
>>73805817
>>73807480

Kekd.
GTFO Paco, you earned you fee today.
>>
>>73803958
>>73804025

You do realize that George Bush wasn't actually even remotely fascist, right? Fascism is a totalitarian one-party-state ideology of which the national security state is just one aspect. In fact, we are living under a much more totalitarian government with Obama than we ever did with Bush.

>Bush didn't put Title IX Equality Commissars in our universities
>Bush didn't use the IRS to harass political non-profits
>Bush didn't forcibly relocate population groups through Section 8 rules and mass "refugee" settlement in politically-hostile areas
>Bush didn't sue states which passed laws that ran contrary to his ideology
>Bush didn't selectively enforce discrimination laws against one particular race or religion for ideological reasons
>>
>>73805817
>Hurricane Katrina was Bush's fault because he didn't stop le climate change quick enough.

Do you ever actually read the shit you type? Like, what goes through your brain when you type shit like this?
>>
>plan a 9/11 like false flag
>use it as a pretext to accumulate supreme "temporary" powers, overriding the senate
>turn American Republic into American Empire
>>
File: 1446395615138.jpg (28 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1446395615138.jpg
28 KB, 400x400
>>73802411
Trump is literally a ploy to give white people a false sense of security.

It won't work though, because some of us are still working to bring down this tower of Babel.
>>
>be saudi oil king
>"I think I wish to destroy pakistan today."
>call up the man in the US, good old Bush
>"Say friend, how about we blow up some towers and blame pakistan? It will be a masterful prank"
>Bush actually does it, the absolute madman
>completely fucks up pakistan after

>few years later
>surfaces to the public that it was the good old saudi oil kings who made that happen
>oops, turns out those saudi oil kings also support Hillary financially!
>complete radio silence on this

It's funny how the US is a complete fucking shithole reigned by money grubbing oil slave pieces of shit right now.
Trump would fix this, but he's not going to be president because the race is rigged (either that or Americans are genuinely too fucking stupid to live and vote for Hillary)
>>
>>73802411
he will pay his dads best advisors to explain that but only AFTER he eliminated taxes on himself
>>
>>73808202
Because nobody calls him by his first name like that except for Cruz.
>>
>>73802411

Art-of-the-Deal kung fu
>>
>>73813570
how would a fat bloated trust fund rich kid who inherited everything he has and was fired from TV for being too edgy going to help anything?
>>
>>73813814
How about you check out his policies instead of spewing ad hominem?

What the fuck is wrong with you people
>>
>>73802411

Reagan did it.

You go over their heads. You go to the people. The people supply the power.
>>
>>73813141
>fake scandal
>fake scandal
>fake scandal
hahaha cute. he's a tyrant! its a tyrant law! Ben ga z!

you retard the president cant even write a law. did he haunt congress' pens with Niggermagic?
>>
>>73811798
Bound, right?
>>
>>73813957
he has literally no political ideas outside of eliminating taxes on his orthodox jewish family

pro tip: "its um gonna be um i guess really um great my advisers are telling me um its um great" is not an idea
>>
File: Magabox.png (243 KB, 944x719) Image search: [Google]
Magabox.png
243 KB, 944x719
>>73811963

I love this reply so much.
>>
>>73814158
>he has literally no political ideas outside of eliminating taxes on his orthodox jewish family
Are you a shill?
He has his policies in his website in plain view.

What is actually wrong with you? Why are you shitposting here in such butthurt fervor?
>>
>>73811963
yeah way to understand basic current events. congress never opposed obama once ever before trump came along and blustered about races being diseased.
>>
>>73813570
Dude, I knew about the Saudis funding Hillary. They did it almost as soon as she started running her campaign last year, which was shortly after her and Bill just made a deal selling uranium to Russia.

Them being Democrats, and high-ranking ones at that, is what gives them immunity from the law. ~80% of the media is leftist, and many of the autistic bureaucrats whose job it is to prosecute people are leftists also.

If you stayed in the US long enough, however, you'd see that Republican politicians always get the shaft as soon as they do something slightly out of line. Part of it has to do with how Republicans mistrust government as part of their core ideology, so they're not afraid to prosecute members of their own party - in fact, it increases their popularity with voters if the do so. The other factor is that every Jewish comedian and liberal news anchor in the country immediately goes straight for the jugular of any Republican that makes a mistake.

It sounds like I'm shilling for (R)s, but I'm being completely objective right now. Many the Republican leadership are still cucked for zionism and globalism and are afraid to offend anybody; that's why I like the Trump movement - it's telling the GOP leaders that they need to be more nationalist, and stop adhering to political correctness bullshit.
>>
>>73814356
why are you raving mad right now just because I point out the simple facts? the fat bankrupt loser has no real ideas about politics he cant even commit to what race he hates on a given day of the week.

>"Who knows?" –Donald Trump, when asked if he would start a war with China as president, New York Times interview, March 25, 2016

who knows indeed. not even fatty bankrupt himself knows what he would do or why he is running.
>>
>>73814503
but trump is orthodox jewish how is that anti zionist?

he is vehemently pro israel and ivanka converted which makes him jewish by torah law.
>>
>>73814747
>why are you raving mad right now just because I point out the simple facts?
Pathetic how you try to project your own asshurt onto me. You haven't provided a simple fact, all you've been doing is play the good old "Trump is a bigot racist asshole ahhh he wants a racewar he hates mexicans!" spiel.

Nobody. Gives. A shit. About your kind. /pol/ isn't reddit. I may be giving you pity responses, but you gotta step up your game if you're actually serious with this shit.
Inform yourself about Trump then come back with valid criticisms. I've had plenty of good talks with people opposing Trump.
>>
File: Pepe annoyed.jpg (7 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
Pepe annoyed.jpg
7 KB, 250x241
>>73813814
>inherited everything
He inherited one company from his dad and turned it into 200 companies. Trump had a million dollar loan, and already turned it into a billion before his dad even died. Trump did the same thing with his sons Don Jr. and Eric, who have businesses of their own. It's no small feat no matter how you shill it. The average leftist politician hasn't done shit besides get a PoliSci degree and attend hippie rallies. Bernie was a NEET living in a cabin for 20 years until some other kikes landed him a job as a mayor.

>>73814158
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions

>MFW you don't know shit about Trump and/or are a low-tier shill.
>>
>>73804317
1984 here.. W. Bush was a houseplant compared to what Obama has prolonged and rolled out via exec order.
>>
File: Jews against Trump.jpg (223 KB, 1189x849) Image search: [Google]
Jews against Trump.jpg
223 KB, 1189x849
>>73814886
>orthodox jewish
He's Prespyterian, and he doesn't even follow it adamantly. He has to claim Christianity to get the evangelical vote, which would have gotten Romney elected in 2012 if he wasn't a Mormon.

>he is vehemently pro israel and ivanka converted which makes him jewish by torah law

You're right, we should just vote for Hillary. I'm a #HillMissile now.

See pic related, by the way.
>>
File: Who are the jews.jpg (106 KB, 599x549) Image search: [Google]
Who are the jews.jpg
106 KB, 599x549
>>73815608

In re: Charles Krauthammer (Oy, that last name), they misspelled, "Mossad propaganda agent".
>>
>>73814747
>the fat bankrupt loser

Tell me what you think bankrupt means.

If you're gonna shill, at least try to shill with quality.
>>
>>73802411

We really need to redpill Trump about the jews and 9-11.
>>
>>73802411
>Trumpfus

wh.....what is a......Trumpfus?

Are we just making up words now? How about them Bernises? Hillanus?
>>
>>73816590

Probably a play on the word, "dufus"... employed by a REAL dufus.
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 34

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.