[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump drifting to the center
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: F1BVPGYPQGNE1407514778908.jpg (162 KB, 917x594) Image search: [Google]
F1BVPGYPQGNE1407514778908.jpg
162 KB, 917x594
I feel a huge shift ever since he won those 5 states that sealed the futures of Cruz and Kasich. He somehow softened, moved more to the center. What used to be unequivocal now is just a suggestion. Before you try to convince me that he is pandering to the normies- pls don't. Normies are not what brought him to where he's at. Fuck, I can't stand soft gentle trump, fuck that shit
>>
>>73802195
there were a few interviews or 'rallies' or whatever where he was incredibly muted, and i was worried for a while too, but then the cali rally happened

have faith anon
>>
Wow, I can't believe it. I am now on #CruzControl.
>>
>>73802195
People agree with his issues they just have to get over the medias portrayal of his "foul language". He also tells the truth which always wins out in the end.
>>
>>73802195
stop watching CNN you moron
>>
>>73802517
hey fuck off with that crap if you kindly will. I never mentioned #cruz shit. This is a serious discussion. I sense something I never felt before with Trump on a campaign trail. I hope its just exhaaustion and taking a breath before eviscerating Hillary. I fucking hope... he just sounds so different lately
>>
>>73802195
How do you even know about this autist chink?
>>
can't wait to see salty trump supporters post here after they'll realize they were tricked by a center left populist
>>
>>73802195
>left right dichotomy

Trump is a nationalist with fascist values, he's not "pivoting left" or "moving to the center" every time he expresses social concerns. None of his ideas on trade would be out of line in a fascist/corporatist state. The Nazis had healthcare and workers rights and took care of their own. Trump is only moving left if you if you consider libertarians and anarchists to be the far right and communists to be far left simply because it's big government. That's an elementary way of looking at it.
>>
>>73802195
I disagree OP, he's still based
>>
>>73802195

He won't be soft and gentle. He will play the center and push Clinton to the left though. It's great. He is going to win, just deal with the fact he's gotta win.
>>
>>73802701
Shill
>>
>>73802195
>Normies are not what brought him to where he's at
No, but they'll be the ones who gets him to where he wants to go. Do you really think the Republican base would vote for Hillary just because trump becomes more moderate for the general election?
He's got the Republican vote locked down. Now it's time to focus on the independent and undecided voters.
>>
Trump is returning to his normal self. Just watch his old interviews and see he's a pretty mellow dude and his views on trade have been the same for years and years..

He has run a legendary campaign, the presumed clown laid waste to more candidates than I have fingers and saved us from Jeb's coronation. He won the republican fight, now he needs to win the independents and any dems that don't have their head up Clinton ass by showing them he's not a religious crackpot or the racist that the media has claimed him to be.
>>
do you guys not realize he's just been positioning himself? i mean it's like you haven't read his book
>>
I'm going to do everything in my power to defeat him. I'm going to go to non-white minorities and tell them Trump is going to bring back Jim Crow and set up concentration camps for non-whites.

I'm going to tell women he's going to ban all abortion and throw women in jail for it.

I'm going to tell LGBT people he's a religious fundie who hates them and overturn Hodges.

I'm going to tell young people Trump hates debt free college and wants plutocrats running everything.

Basically I'm going tell everyone Trump is the second coming of Hitler/George Wallace until November.
>>
File: tCkFRb.jpg (57 KB, 481x665) Image search: [Google]
tCkFRb.jpg
57 KB, 481x665
>>73802195
Wow no way. I #Shill4Hill now
>>
Trump proved he is just an empty suit, willing to do whatever the puppet masters demand. He has no real views or ideas, he only ran because he thought it would help his television career. Trumpbots will try to deny it.
>>
>>73804223
So what you are trying to say is that you are going to tell everyone Trump is a democrat?
>>
>>73802195
I feel every candidate panders to the middle at this stage of the race.
>>
>>73802195
It's officially over boyz

I am voting for Hilary now!!!
>>
As he softened his tone, his poll numbers also went up.

Americans don't want to elect someone who they think will literally start WW3. Trump, as you should know, is one of the most anti-war candidates that we have ever seen. He was against invading Iraq, and he is against further aggression with Russia, unlike Hillary.

However, he is being depicted as someone crazy warmonger who will destroy all of humanity.

By becoming calmer, he is showing these plebs that he is not what they think of him as, and us Trump supporters should know his tactics by now.
>>
>>73802701
you're right, I now #LubeForRubio
>>
>>73803142
>center left populist
The word you're looking for is "demagogue," not populist.
>>
>>73802818
just a pic i got googling for trump
>>
>>73804929
>He was against invading Iraq,

LIES, said in 2002 he supported it.
>>
File: 1462837016878.png (96 KB, 375x444) Image search: [Google]
1462837016878.png
96 KB, 375x444
>>73802701
>>
>>73802195
>He somehow softened, moved more to the center.
If you didnt see this coming, you werent paying attention.
>>
he had to be batshit insane to win over the batshit insane republican party

now he has to tone down the craziness so he can attract the normal voter.
>>
>>73802195
>Before you try to convince me that he is pandering to the normies- pls don't.

>Please don't use logic against me!!
>>
OP CLEARLY DOESNT READ TRUMP'S TWITTER
>>
File: 1462930912853.jpg (303 KB, 500x619) Image search: [Google]
1462930912853.jpg
303 KB, 500x619
>>73804018

>by showing them he's not a religious crackpot or the racist that the media has claimed him to be.

I think he definitely can and will, but he really fucking needs to work on the rhetoric to do that without pissing off bible-thumping cucks, he's not good at that yet.

His answer to Oreilly on abortion was a really good example. Manafort is probably already on the case though
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.