[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fort Worth Texas Schools New Policy Allows Students To Use Bathroom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: So-triggered-right-now.png (132 KB, 396x454) Image search: [Google]
So-triggered-right-now.png
132 KB, 396x454
The guidelines added to the district's policy two weeks ago allows students to use the restroom with the gender they identify. Also, administrators are instructed to call students "students or scholars" rather than boys and girls.

High school boys can now literally walk into the girls bathroom and the school can't do anything because of a faggot (literally) superintendent.

JUST fuck my shit up Texas. When will this PC madness stop?

>Day of the rope when?
>>
>>73801558

So mad I forgot the link: http://www.fox4news.com/news/139632953-story
>>
>>73801558
texas is just mexico but with gringos in it
>>
>>73801558

Just start using the wrong bathroom all the time and get your friends to do it as well. That will change things real quick.
>>
File: consider the following.png (264 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
consider the following.png
264 KB, 1000x1000
>>73801558
>allows students to use the restroom with the gender they identify
All this tranny shit aside: isn't walking into the wrong bathroom illegal? I swear I grew up knowing that if I should ever walk into the girls' room, I'd be royally fucked.

Maybe because I actually grew up in a conservative town in a conservative state who actually respected social norms.
>>
>>73801558
Petition when?
>>
>>73801558
And the cucks at Fort Worth are going to allow this? Unless they pull their children from the school, they have no spines
>>
>>73801558
Ha, Texas fags

inb4 MAH CALIFORNIANS TAKING OVER TEXAS

It's Mexicans too. No, they're not naturally conservative.
>>
>>73801558
>literary who the fuck cares the post
I miss the old pol 2012 happening never forget
>>
>>73801558
>Fort Worthless
>>
Do they know how many kids are going to fuck in the bathroom stalls now? It will be easier than ever.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.