[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>website chastises you for having an adblocker Why do so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 600x579
>website chastises you for having an adblocker

Why do so many news sites do this? Can't they figure a way to turn a profit without selling newsappers and ad space?
>>
>>73801005
>block ads
>get an annoying "please turn off adblock" notification
>block that too
it's fun making advertisers sweat
>>
>>73801005
>Going to websites like this

Just leave as soon as you see it and never look back. No point in even giving them any attention.
>>
>>73801005
Did you have any suggestions, or are you just a leech that can't withstand a small amount of advertising that keeps their services running for YOUR pleasure?
>>
>>73801744
Let me just turn my ad block so I can have jews download spyware unto my computer and fuck my shit up fami.
>>
>>73801744
>kike defending brainwashing ads
WEW LAD

You greedy fucks would have us restrained Clockwork Orange style watching ads every waking moment if you could.
>>
File: Jew Detector.jpg (45 KB, 358x473) Image search: [Google]
Jew Detector.jpg
45 KB, 358x473
>>73801744
>>
>>73801804
Unsubstantiated argument is unsubstantiated.

>>73801955
You become influenced by advertisements, yes, but I wouldn't go as far as to say that you become brainwashed. There are other ways that you become influenced in your day-to-day life, but of course you don't mention those.

>>73802011
Not an argument.
>>
>>73801744
>Israel
Lol
>>
>>73802414
>'Murica aka Israel's bitch
>Doesn't understand that companies need ways to monetise
>>
File: 1426611758291.png (240 KB, 448x421) Image search: [Google]
1426611758291.png
240 KB, 448x421
>>73802368
>jews defending the subliminal messages they put into our advertisements

You slimy fucking kikes know no shame.
>>
>>73801005
>Can't they figure a way to turn a profit without selling newsappers and ad space?

Sure. How about blocking your access entirely unless you pay a subscription fee sound?
>>
>>73802670
Subliminal messages are all around you, you dumbass.
>>
>>73802960
So I might as well give in to the jewish ones that I can actually do something to avoid?

Nice try, schlomo
>>
>>73803050
Please backup your claims, you retarded Stormfag.
>>
>>73801744
Ads aren't that bad. The issue with the current internet is that all your information is sold to advertising companies. There is no sense of privacy on the internet anymore and you have advertising companies to thank for that.
>>
>>73803234
Jewish control over media and advertising is a known fact.

Not using adblock on every site period, is giving shekels to the jews.
>>
>>73801005
i block those sites and never return
>>
File: bait.png (532 KB, 1597x1600) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
532 KB, 1597x1600
>>73801744
>>
>let jews make money off my browser
>WHILE storing shit on my computer
>all to view some jew news
yeah naw

>you must disable your adblocker in order to use this site
I just disable that too lel
>>
>>73803328
annoying full page ads with no way to mute are the problem, flashblock and adblock is a must.
I was fine with ads until it got seriously annoying
and that is besides the adware/malware or the tracking
>>
>>73801005
Subscriptions are a goyim tax, all forms of media earn the majority of their shekels from ads.
>>
They've already figured it out. Create content which masquerades as something worth watching or reading, but is actually an advertisement.
>>
>>73801744
I wouldn't care if they were simple banners, but no. Half the shit are fucking videos and popup shit that covers the entire screen and all that garbage. It's fucking annoying when my internet speed is 128kbps up and 200kbps down. I can't do shit on the internet without an adblocker.

To top that off, when I'm on my phone I only have a 3gb data plan, so there goes all my data real quick as a result.
>>
>>73803234
>Stormfag

Using this should be an instant permaban.
>>
>>73801744
Pay me if you want the products made by your partners to have increased visibility (:
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.