[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Francis to create commission to study female deacons in Catholic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5
File: 2iucb42.png (448 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
2iucb42.png
448 KB, 1200x800
Feminists on their way to win the Catholic Church

When will you (((Christians))) of /pol/ realize your religion is for cucks?

>VATICAN CITY Pope Francis has announced he will create a commission to study the possibility of allowing women to serve as deacons in the Catholic church, signaling an historic openness to the possibility of ending the global institution’s practice of an all-male clergy.

>The pontiff indicated he would create such a commission during a meeting at the Vatican Thursday with some 900 leaders of the world’s congregations of Catholic women religious, who asked him during a question-and-answer session why the church excludes women from serving as deacons.

http://ncronline.org/news/vatican/francis-create-commission-study-female-deacons-catholic-church
>>
>>73800988
"Love enemy" does not mean be a cuck to them. And "resist not evil" does mean "overcome evil with good".
"United in Christ" mean what it mean. United in Christ. ONLY in Christ. Becouse we are equeal sons in his eyes. But not in the our eyes or in the eyes of the world.
Theotokos, why those faggots never read the catechism?
>>
>>73800988
Wow, I guess now I'm a Sikhmissile.
>>
>>73800988
Nothing wrong with female deacons imo

Will boost clergy numbers
>>
Meh, after the cuckoldry of this pope, and seeing some "christian/catholic" parties that seemed something out of a south park parody i started full-time roleplayiing as a follower of the emperor.

EMPEROR PROTECTS
>>
File: deacon.jpg (47 KB, 300x450) Image search: [Google]
deacon.jpg
47 KB, 300x450
>>73801736
>Nothing wrong with female deacons imo
>Doesn't know the scriptures.

I'm not even a Christcuck and I see how wrong this is. There is a reason there hasn't been female clergy in the Catholic or Orthodox church in its history, it's not scriptural nor traditions. Even the Jews who keep the Old Testament keep women separated and not in any religious roles.
>>
>>73801928
And what's your thinking behind this?
>>
>>73802031
Women are supposed to maintain control over home life. That is their domain and it is why men doing home work and managing home work is looked down upon.
>>
>>73800988
You clearly don't understand Catholicism. He can order studies but cannot contradict established doctrine. Only when an infallible statement is issued, which has happened three times in history and all were concerning Marian doctrines.
>>
File: lelz.jpg (131 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
lelz.jpg
131 KB, 600x450
>>73802031
>And what's your thinking behind this?

The church changing to conform to our decadent liberal society, though it's not supposed to change for society, society is supposed to conform to the (((Christian))) tradition. But it's all bullshit anyways and they proving it.
>>
I'd rather they stopped the silly celibacy shit that's only been on since middle ages instead of entertaining the feminist crowd.
>>
>>73802238
>You clearly don't understand Catholicism.

Why waste the time of having a study instead of correcting the women asking to have a part in this church role? It is seriously being considered, that is why.
>>
https://youtu.be/OIQ9Jdl9Aas

Sums it up. Deacons can become priests so i.e. No female deacons
>>
>>73800988
there is literally nothing wrong with being muslim
>>
>>73802408
Because he is making an effort to address a growing issue of the lack of religious life people. Nuns, monks, sacred virgins, priests and deacons.

All avenues should be studied, though not necessarily endorsed. The church militant is suffering from lack of people choosing the holy orders.
>>
>>73802655
>The church militant is suffering from lack of people choosing the holy orders.
Because of Vatican II degeneracy. This kind of things is the problem, not the solution.
>>
>>73802655

He is making a business decision then.

Study changing the 2000+ year old tradition that would be against scripture to save the business. That's the honest reason why he would waste the time to conduct this study.
>>
>>73802265
If that is a RCC those women are either sanctioned or excommunicated by now.

American nuns in particular suffer from a strange entitlement syndrome. It's a lack of knowledge mostly. You cannot be 'in persona Christi" and female.

Just doesn't work.
>>
>>73800988
SSPX. Do not bow to this cuck pope and his agenda.
>>
>>73802924

Or do what all European man should do, toss out the foreign Hebrew myths.
>>
File: 1462681016646.jpg (6 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1462681016646.jpg
6 KB, 325x325
>>73801562

Kek
>>
>>73803034
>And bow to jews

They want the death of christianity, it's always been their agenda and you want to help that.
>>
Don't make my explanation of this as an endorsement. I whole heartedly disagree with a female deaconate.

A mother cannot be a father. If they want to pursue a holy life many avenues are open to them.

If they want to be a priest despite doctrine or is ego and not divine calling.

Yes Vat II was a misinterpreted mess and we still are suffering.
>>
>>73801928
The bible mentions a deaconess or two by name. I see no problem here
>>
>>73803149
>They want the death of christianity, it's always been their agenda and you want to help that.

I want the death of all Abrahamic faiths, Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. The Jew brought Christianity to Europe. The Christian keeps Jewish mythology alive. The Jew does not want to see an end to Christianity. Hollywood makes a killing off religious movies, Israel makes a lot of money on religious tourism, and they get die hard Christcuck followers in America.

No Abrahamic faiths should be in white lands, it's time to destroy it.
>>
>>73803362
>The bible mentions a deaconess or two by name. I see no problem here

I wouldn't doubt it since it's a book of contradictions.

>1 Timothy 3:8
> Deacons likewise must be men of dignity
>>
>>73802851
This...hundred years ago 90% of Catholics were white Europeans or americans. Now three quarters are mud people. Do you think that has ahI thing to do with this utter faggots rhetoric?
>>
>>73803428
[VIKING MUSIC PLAYS]
https://youtu.be/VbElZRuHxZA
PLUNDERTIME! KILL ALL KEKS, STEAL THEIR SHIT AND SELL THEIR WIVES!
>>
>>73804901

Exactly!

We don't have sins so protecting our people and killing our enemy is an imperative.
>>
>>73804901
https://youtu.be/CvgMSZGnGrQ
https://youtu.be/aqhhlmz6gik

>>73805227
Yep. Feel bad for sincucks. Must be hard to be a fucking svagling running around worrying about kike messiah. Abrahamism is a religion for rats, they are weak so they need kings to take their side. This is how they expand, literal kike-infiltration.
>>
>>73805542

Jews, who are known to be the most dishonest people. wrote the books the (((Christians))) believe to be literal truth.

>not cucked
>>
>>73805751
Lel it's hard for them. They are reduced to weaklings in the eyes of their kike messiah (((born sinful))). So they are Born weakling goyim and they accept their weakling birth.

So literally they need to be good goyim or they won't come to heaven. Sacrifice their freedom and all of their potential to worthy of heaven else they burn. Literal extortion/reward mafia-tactics... Poor things.
>>
>>73802868
Nuns are in charge of a lot of private institutions.
>>
>>73800988
What happens to their pedo community?

Would it now turn into legit /ss/?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.