[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are Christians such bigots? They oppress Muslims and say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: Donald-Drumpf.jpg (158 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Donald-Drumpf.jpg
158 KB, 512x512
Why are Christians such bigots? They oppress Muslims and say they are "terrorists" when in reality they are the terrorists. Good thing my country is mostly atheist.
>>
>>73794975
Christians are the opposite of bigots, but enough is enough. Just how cucked is your cuntry?
>>
File: 1459381905273.png (323 KB, 708x738) Image search: [Google]
1459381905273.png
323 KB, 708x738
>>73794975
Sweden has been shitposting on every thread about future president. Sweden fix your own problems before you can talk about us

>inb4
>amerifat
>fatass
>burger
>>
>>73796989
can you fix my country? im begging you, i cant wait for 2018
>>
Why do the Bernouts keep focusing on the whole "Drumpf" surname fiasco when that was the surname of a 17th century ancestor when Bernie's real surname is Gutman and not Sanders?
>>
>>73797711
You are stupid
>>
I do not oppress Muslims and say they are terrorists I simply believe they have a higher likelihood to be. I would like you to explain how I am a terrorist who is using terror for political gain.
>>
File: 1462237089525.gif (548 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1462237089525.gif
548 KB, 500x281
>>73794975
>people are actually labeling us Christians extremist
The end times are truly here.
>>
>>73798897
Fantastic argument there.
>>
File: ItsTrue...all of it.jpg (124 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
ItsTrue...all of it.jpg
124 KB, 950x534
>>73794975

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots

a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

Because we know the truth of this world and you don't. We try to be nice anyway because it's the Christian thing to do but sometimes it's hard because you're all very foolish and very stupid.
>>
>>73800316
Well. I think even small bits of wisdom like this is like throwing pearls to swine these days. I think people spite Christianity without knowing anything about it or just believe what their uneducated atheist professors tell them about it even if it only takes a few minutes to find out they're lying.

We may be facing a world wide apostate Church on our hands too. Seeing Churches distance themselves from what Christ and the Apostles teach. To be more politically correct. Trying to ignore that Christ said he would divide families and pretty much everything else because the path to salvation is narrow. Being it seems to be very hard for many people to believe in. At least that is my take on it. Seeing as once you believe in Christ and are following him, its a done deal but many don't do these even within Churches.
>>
fuck your semitic religions.
>>
>>73800983
Enjoy your Muslim incursion.
>>
>>73794975
Go ahead and explain how they are terrorists.
>>
>>73794975
lolwtfm8
>>
>>73800316
Matthew 5:22

But I say to you that everyone who is angry with his brother will be liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother will be liable to the council; and whoever says, ‘You fool!’ will be liable to the hell of fire.

Please read your Bible.
>>
>>73794975
>when in reality they are the terrorists

Elaborate on that one, Sven.
>>
File: peewee-op-is-a-retard.jpg (162 KB, 555x394) Image search: [Google]
peewee-op-is-a-retard.jpg
162 KB, 555x394
>>73794975
>>
>>73802322

Good thing I pray for forgiveness. Thanks for the reminder anon.
>>
All religion is a sign of low intelligence and disease. We could've been a great species, but the Galaxy will never know us. The single thing that will have held us back from scientific greatness is religion and retarded morals.
>>
>>73802753
Doing something you know is wrong is silly. It's not that hard to not call someone else a fool.
>>
>>73802792
>tips fedora

>not realizing science exists because of Christianity

I really, really hope you actually learn something instead of making yourself look incredibly ignorant and naive.
>>
>>73797542
We'll nuke the place if you want. By that time it'll be a caliphate.
>>
>>73802792
You aren't really worth addressing but go find a single star being born. Its your project for the day.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.