[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Blue lives matter VS Black lives matter
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 14527253624558_700.jpg (44 KB, 700x487) Image search: [Google]
14527253624558_700.jpg
44 KB, 700x487
So /pol/ I was wondering what you're stance on each of these subjects was and why
>>
>>73794531
Yes.
>>
>>73794531
Yes.
>>
>>73794531
Statistically speaking.
Yes.
>>
>>73794531
Yes.
>>
>>73794531
yeah, at least I value cops more than dindunuffins
>>
>>73794531
a resounding yes
>>
>>73794531
Yes
>>
Yes.
>>
>>73794531
If you look at it from a stastistical and moral point of view, yes.
>>
Blacks are violent, criminal-prone trash. Their lives matter less than whites. Police are equipped to deal with violent behavior and their whole job is about exerting force over people to maintain law and order. Their lives matter less than civilians. Killing a white civilian is worse than killing a white police officer. Blacks are still the bottom rung.
>>
Yup.
>>
>>73794531
Yes.

The state has invested money in the one in order to gain a return in terms of services. The state also derives authority from the one, which is why there are laws that set him apart from the other.

To the private citizen? Well, the depends on what you think of cops and niggers, doesn't it?
>>
>>73794531
Yup
>>
100% yes
>>
No

>all these edgy replies
This is why Trump will lose. His main fanbase is under 21
>>
>>73794531
No on both. I would feel safer around a black guy. A nigger will rob you of your wallet which is no big loss or kill you at worst. The police will have you robbed of everything, AND ruin you for the rest of your life for any possible infraction they can come up with, or kill you at best.

inb4 being called edgy by buthurt bootlickers.
>>
>>73794531
>all lives are equal
Let's end this meme. The answer is most likely yes.
>>
I don't know what the profession is of the fellow on right.. so I'm at loss to decide who is of greater value to society. Your job largely decides your worth.
>>
>>73794531
Yup
>>
Can anyone give me a good reason? Maybe some statistics or some articles, videos, anything other than "yes"
>>
>>73794531
Yes. I doubt the nigger couldn't write that sentence himself. He looks like a total tard
>>
>>73796698
Cops provide a service to the state, the black people they incarcerate do not provide a service.
You can say that neither life matters more by principle, which is a valid point, or you can say that the citizen that provides a service to society is worth more, which is also valid. I can't really find a good argument for black lives mattering more than cops though.
So I see it as either even(all lives matter) or cops(blue lives matter).
>>
>>73794531
Yes.
>>
File: 1450478833462.jpg (105 KB, 640x635) Image search: [Google]
1450478833462.jpg
105 KB, 640x635
The darker you move along the Home Depot Paint swatch of race, the lower your value goes. Much like how killing a tall white man is worse than killing a short white man simply because you're robbing the race of a superior genetics.

The reason behind all the violence and aggression attributed to the negroid races is a clear link to how certain races evolved. As fairer skinned races became more nomadic they tended to be fewer in number and required to work together in order to survive and reproduce. The fairer races were at a point where they were so few in number that killing one would significantly decrease the chances of survival for the whole unless that individual was themselves a threat to the group. This is where the concept of imprisonment and banishment derives from.

Now negroids were not nomadic and instead stayed quite stationary. Considering they established themselves a relatively comfortable life compared to the nomadic tribes at the time. They knew the land they were in and were able to learn how to adapt to the environment in order to live with less. With this lack of supply it became more evolutionary practical for them to kill each other in order to cut back demand. If you were to survive you were to take or barter. This is still highly visible in the negroid dominated prisons of the United States.

The fairer nomadic races on the contrary had to learn how to take more from the environment in order to survive. This lead to inventions and discoveries that benefited the whole of the group by allowing for a greater supply rather than culling the demand. With this increase of supply came leisure. Through leisure came the arts, science, and philosophy. Productivity through leisure is a concept shown prominently in fairer skinned races. The darker races where never able to evolve to the point of leisure and in turn were not able to evolve with man. They chose to be left behind.
>>
>>73794531
Yes.
>>
>>73797084
Sheriffs dept. (state/county cops) > City cops (tax collectors with guns)
>>
>>73794531
>is the life of an officer keeping the neighbourhood safe worth more than the life of a lowly criminal

Answer: Yes.
>>
Pretty much any person in a uniform is worth more than the average nig, black white or crippled
>>
>>73794531

They're both blue.
>>
>>73795581
I feel the butt hurt flowing through you, and easily detect that you've had negative run ins with law enforcement.

Protip: Don't break the law and make excuses for yourself when you get caught. Deflection and the inability to take personal responsibility for individual actions is the ULTIMATE form of degeneracy.

>B-b-but, the law is corrupt!

Adults acknowledge they have made a pact to abide by norms and mores of the larger community just by being members of that community. It's makes people in most modern societies civil.

I arrest people like you that make excuses almost daily on shift, and I feel zero guilt about using my station as soapbox to tell people to grow the fuck up.

Everybody is accountable.
>>
>>73795525
>His main fanbase is under 21

That's what we said in Canada about Truuuuudoh..now we have the feminist weedman
>>
File: B4rjTWGCIAEVMyB.jpg (45 KB, 499x404) Image search: [Google]
B4rjTWGCIAEVMyB.jpg
45 KB, 499x404
>>73797763
Nice projection buddy, clean record here.

here's your (you)
>>
File: 1460856318196.png (257 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1460856318196.png
257 KB, 900x900
>>73797763
this.
I was pulled over in my GT3 the other day for speeding. Took the ticket because that's my lawyers job to deal with, and I let the cop take the GT3 for a test drive.
Cops are by far the most red pilled people ever. The second they know you're not some retard like the majority of the population you'll have no issues.

The police are members of the community. Interact with them, befriend them as you would your next door neighbours because if you're ever in a shitty situation it never hurts to have a few cops vouch for you.
>>
>>73794531
fact: that cop's coworkers hate him.

Nice begging the question. Why can't both signs ask the same thing?

Anyway, which is worse- a gay liberal spic cop or a nigger? It does make a good question.
>>
>>73797084

I've seen the argument that given Police knowing and willingly put themselves in danger their life is one of sacrifice for the citizenry (aka blacks), ergo black lives matter more because they're citizens, but cop lives (while still mattering) don't matter as much because it's their job to be put in risky, life threatening situations.

Or something to that affect.

Either way it's stupid since 99% of time the 'black lives' in question are the criminals out to kill cops. So whatever.
>>
>>73794531
Jesus fucking christ. of course the whitemans life is worth more. He's a respectable member of society who actually gives something back other than take, take, and take. he has a job. Probably goes home eveynight and kisses his daugter and wife on the cheek and asks them how their day was. What does a nigger do ? Stabs his friend over a gramrock, collects his welfare and spends it on burger kings and cheap gin. He doesn't actually spend the money he just steals what ever gin He can. Than proceeds to walk past 2 girls homes whom he has at least 3 kids between them. Only thing he gives them is the butt of his joint because he throws it in the front yard. Then ultimately walks down the street shouting abuse at a cop who is arresting Layvon for killing Leroy over a dispute involving a pitbull and some cough syrup. Then he gets shot for aggressively running at the officer his mother sees the whole ordeal and runs out into the street screaming something along the lines of "HE WUZ A GUD BOI HE DINDU NOTHIN"
>>
>>73794531
Short answer, yes

Long answer, yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssss
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.