[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany, YES!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Halal.jpg (741 KB, 1724x2458) Image search: [Google]
Halal.jpg
741 KB, 1724x2458
So, a supermarket close to my school has this new offer. For only 2.50€ you get a Doener. In my hometown I'd have to pay 4€. It's not the best Doener, but I've had worse.

What pisses me off about this, is that REWE, a prestigious supermarket chain here in Germany, put this disgusting seal of approval on there.
Kinda makes sense businesswise I guess, since the city of Dortmund is completely overrun by shitskins and of course the market will try everything to maximize their profit.

Still, I'm completely disgusted everytime I see it. Only bought the Doener once out of curiosity and before I saw that shitty advertisement. Never again! I won't support shit like that!
>>
>>73793351
>halal

I would buy one just to throw it into the bin
>>
>>73793351
Everyone knows the best döners are the ones you get from the smallest hendls. Buy your döner from a kebab who's at least doing honest work if you're gonna buy one
>>
>>73793351
>complaining about the only good thing to come with the immigration
literally whats wrong with you
>>
>>73794992
>Eating the Jew kebab food

Fool
>>
>>73793351
>tfw the food is the only positive thing anyone can name about mass immigration
>>
>>73793351

Looking pretty tanned there Hans
>>
>>73794992
I'm not complaining about Doener in general. They can be really great!
I'm complaining about this halal shit!

>>73794859
You're right on that one, I usually don't buy corporate Doener.
>>
>>73793351
We already have a Rewe Rahmati subgroup.
And who would buy a fucking Döner at a supermarket, we already have like 10 döner shops on every street.
>>
>>73795307
>Rewe Rahmati subgroup

Wtf is that?
>>
>>73795307
>Rewe Rahmati
Never heard of it, what's that?

>>73795305
Oh, alright then, didn't quite catch that, I hope they don't run Döner into the ground like they did with Pizza, Pizza has been inedible lately.
>>
>>73793487
>giving away money

Tard.
You buy one, eat it, contract a disease, puke on the floor, grab a muzzie shitskin, and make THEM eat it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.