[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Caitlyn Jenner Becoming a Man Again OC
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: jenner3.png (682 KB, 1244x411) Image search: [Google]
jenner3.png
682 KB, 1244x411
We already know about how Caitlyn Jenner is going to become a man again so let's do something fun. Let's make some OC to trigger the fuck out of liberals.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-considering-de-transitioning-in-next-couple-years-kardashian-biographer-claims.html
>>
>>73792747
is he gonna become the man of the year now?
>>
>1 year later
>Actually i'm a woman again
>#GenderfluidRights
>>
>>73792747
topkek, he took the redpill
>>
Yes, let's create more free content to feed the hype machine, so he and his ilk can dominate American conversation for longer still. So much of what /pol/ hates thrives on us, as we cannot resist jumping into the mess.
>>
File: 1434682491425.jpg (4 KB, 250x219) Image search: [Google]
1434682491425.jpg
4 KB, 250x219
>>73792747
Meme magic is correcting the Berenstain universe.
>>
>>73793098
>not wanting to trigger liberals into oblivion

Looks like we caught one.
>>
Guy is pretty based if you thinking about it. Got away with blatent manslaughter. Take a serious award away from women and convince them its justified and they like it. Then raise awarness how transsexuals are even more the minority even boosting trump poll ratings to use restroom in trump tower. All while keeping your penis and none is the wiser
>>
>>73793144
So he kept the penis?
>>
>>73792747
mental illness is a hell of a drug
>>
>>73793321
He kept it nice and cozy in his pocket.
>>
>>73793434
Just like the rest of liberal america
>>
so he identifies as a lesbian? but he'd rather stay a man becasue of functional reproductive system? he's not as mentally ill as i thought.
>>
>>73793882
He's an attention whore. Why else do this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3573314/Caitlyn-Jenner-wear-Olympic-medal-American-flag-Sports-Illustrated-cover.html

There is no way he was ever transgender.
>>
>>73794568
>Why else do this?
according to random articles from google, it's not exactly uncommon that transgendered people regret what they have done and want to go back. but obviously, attention is very likely here. it's a fucked up family.
>>
How do we nominate him for Man of the Year?

Holy fuck. Imagine when Time holds their next MOTY poll and "Bruce" Jenner wins it.
>>
>>73793142
You people are fucking stupid.
The liberals despise Caitlyn.
There was strong support for her in the beginning because it was a mainstream person transitioning.
However, after Jenner put the word out that she was a republican and held some more conservative values, the left dropped her like a bag of sand.
>>
It was never real

http://www.tmz.com/2016/05/12/caitlyn-jenner-im-not-transitioning-back-to-a-man-rumors-are-bs/
>>
>>73797394
I wish it was, I'm just curious as to what level of fucked up his body would become
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.