[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art icle-3573220/Racist-blac
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4
File: din.jpg (90 KB, 956x717) Image search: [Google]
din.jpg
90 KB, 956x717
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3573220/Racist-black-Oxford-student-international-hate-figure-refusing-tip-Caucasian-waitress-refuses-defend-actions-white-media.html

>Many are coming to the rescue of a woman who burst into tears after a black Oxford student refused to tip her because she was white.

Instead, the South African man and his friend wrote on the cafe bill: “We will give tip when you return the land.” Ntokozo Qwabe, who attended Oxford University on a Rhodes scholarship, bragged online that he had made his waitress cry “typical white tears” and that he was “unable to stop smiling because something so black and wonderful had happened.”

Who was right /pol/?
>>
Question for any servers here. I know u have to use claim 100% of your tips for taxes. How do you even do this? What is a plausable amount? Should I declare 80% of the tips? If I make 50 dollars a day in tips, claim like 40 of it? And pocket the 10? What do you think? And when you say pocket the 10, does that mean 40 dollars in 1 pocket and 10 in the other? Do I claim every night? Or how often do I have to tell them how much I made? What if they tell me im lieing etc
>>
>>73792646
>unable to stop smiling because something so black and wonderful had happened

kek, when something mean/bad happens to someone we will now refer to it as something black happening.
>>
>>73793020
If you tip in cash most people just pocket it and don't report it. if they leave a tip on the receipt then they will have to claim it and it will be taxed.
>>
>>73792646
Without whites he would live in a tribal society with no modern clothes, no electronics, and definitely no fucking oxford education

His people achieved jack shit on their own. "muh oppression" is no excuse considering how late europeans actually colonized africa, and the fact they were behind literally everyone in the world with the exception of fucking abos and some tribes in the pacific. Stone age savages at best.

Without whites he would have nothing and live to the grand age of about 25 - 30 years.
>>
>>73792646
>who attended Oxford University on a Rhodes scholarship,
What an ungrateful bastard.
>>
>>73793020
Claim only enough to make minimum wage if all cash, or the total amount give by credit/debit cards.

They cannot track or prove cash tips, but they can track debit/credit tips.
>>
>>73793039
typical nigger thinking there isnt it
>>
>>73793020
Claim everything that gets on your credit/debit in some way.
Pocket the rest.
>>
>>73792646
Why does the Rhodes Scholarship still exist? They all fucking hate him anyway.

The real question is why did this dumb bitch expect a tip from a darky in the first place?
>>
>>73792646

>Black didn't tip

So another day then?
>>
>>73792646
Nigga looks like I could feed him for 15 cents a day.
>>
>Ashleigh Schultz, 24, was reduced to tears when Ntokozo Qwabe and a friend wrote on their bill 'We will give tip when you return the land' at Obz Cafe in the Western Cape, South Africa

>Shultz

OY VEY THIS IS TRULY ANUDDA SHOAH! DOESN'T THIS CULTURALLY ENRICHED NEGRO NOT KNOW ABOUT THE 6 QUNATAGOYGILLION? GET MY LAWYAAAA ON THE LINE
>>
>>73792646
If she really wanted the tip then she should have returned the land desu
>>
>>73793343
How will I know how many tips I made from a credit/debit card? Also if I make 5 an hour and minimum wage is 7.50 an hour, and I get all cash in tips then I only claim 2.50 in tips? I feel like id get caught doing that. Should I keep a log on my phone of how many tips I have? But a bogus one of course, so like say I made 30 bucks in tips, would I only put like 18 dollars in tips that day?
>>
>>73793530
>blacked out
>>
>>73793601
If the money doens't end up in the records of your debit/credit card then they can't catch you.
>>
>>73793601
If you are tipped in cash they have no way of knowing if you actually got the tip or not. if they use a card to tip then you will have to claim it.
>>
>>73793548
>every German last name is Jewish
>>
>>73793777
>denying the holocaust

good goy
>>
>>73793141
>>73793343
>>73793415

Absolute fucking scum. This is why tipping should be abolished. I have to pay 15k in taxes while these mother fuckers don't declare and double dip off social safety nets. You people are worse than welfare queens
>>
ok so, nigga wrote some shit bla bla, but why ecaxtly did she cried? who the fuck cares what nigger say lmao, is it supposed to be an insult?
>>
>>73793994
>You people are worse than welfare queens
I am not a waiter. why do you care so much about what other people are doing?
>>
>>73793994
Hello wagecuck
>>
>>73793994
>the government steals from me
>therefore they have to steal from others
lol

>and double dip off social safety nets
>you people are worse than welfare queens
This I completely do agree with though.
Just abolish a lot of the safety net.
>>
>>73792646
nigga looks like one of them rodent lookin niggas
>>
>A black Oxford student
>he is also one of the leaders of the Rhodes Must Fall movement, which wants the statue of the 19th-century imperialist removed from Oriel College.

please tell me there's a university called oxford in south africa
>>
>>73792646
Ek sal so kafir dood poes
>>
>>73794647
There is

https://www.oxford.co.za/
>>
File: apefrica.png (16 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
apefrica.png
16 KB, 600x600
>>73794790
>>
What a nigger that won't tip, stop the presses. I'm pretty sure it doesn't tip black serves too.
>>
If you work at a toon golf course and its a nice joint, how much does the government think you would make in tips a day?
>>
>everybody whiteknighting a waitress who makes bad life choices and vilifying an educated black man who is being served by the people who colonized his land right in his face

>tfw everyone would be praising the customer if he were white and the waitress black

>tfw I have no face
>>
>>73794246
>Taxes are stealing
Go live innawoods if you don't want to pay taxes.
Oh wait you won't because you enjoy all the benefits the government provides.
Libertarians should be shot, you're all traitors
>>
>>73795247
>implying the police wouldn't kick me out of the woods if I started camping for extended times.

Not an argument either way
>>
>>73795029
Just claim like half of what you actually made in tips.
>>
>>73794790
is that the university they're talking about?
>>
File: 1461788425532.png (312 KB, 405x505) Image search: [Google]
1461788425532.png
312 KB, 405x505
>>73792646
>who attended Oxford University on a Rhodes scholarship
>>
>>73794647
No, it's Oxford Oxford.
t. cantab
>>
>>73795373
that is what i am assuming. the reports say it happened at Obz Café in Cape Town which is in south africa.
>>
>>73795636
>Qwabe recently sparked a heated race debate when he posted on Facebook about how a waitress at Obz Café in Cape Town, Ashleigh Schultz, cried when instead of tipping her, he and friends presented her with a bill saying: “WE WILL GIVE TIP WHEN YOU RETURN THE LAND.”

http://www.iol.co.za/news/ntokozo-qwabe-on-disrupting-whiteness-2020699
>>
>>73795247
Well, libertarians and ancaps are right, philosophically, that taxation is theft and that the government is an entity of force, but they're required for a government to run, and if you've not got a government, you won't have national defense or a reason for borders. (Like patriotism/nationalism)
>>
>>73792646
>A black that doesn't tip

What a surprise.

>We will give tip when you return the land

What fucking land? South Africa? You shitheads already have it back, and you ran that place into the fucking ground.
>>
>>73795890

tip for what? they are doing their job and get paid for it.
>>
>>73796199
you realize they make 2.50 usd an hour right?
>>
>>73792646
I actually slowly realize why people used to get lynched back in the day.
This dindu certainly deserves it.
>>
>>73796274

I am sorry for not knowing the wages per hour for waiting staff around the world.
>>
File: im helping.jpg (14 KB, 233x270) Image search: [Google]
im helping.jpg
14 KB, 233x270
>>73796274
Depends on the state, as an aside. Some pay federal minimum wage, others the 2.50 you mentioned.

Still shit pay, but it does differ state to state.
>>
>>73795356
>Not an argument
Who's arguing?
It was a statement
>>
>>73793777
Germans are Jews, idiot.

>he fell for the Aryan meme
>>
>>73795140
>who colonized his land right in his face

It was never his Land.

SA was largely unihabited before whitey showed up, there was even less nothing than in the rest of Africa.
>>
>>73793039
I stole a catch phrase from David Duchovny on Californication. When somebody does something nice he says "That's mighty white of ya"

That is mighty white, indeed.
>>
>>73795636
>>73795715
well apparently oriel college is in exford, england

>we let niggers come into our universities and decide to remove statues of our ancestors
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.