[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Degenerate Patriot Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 327x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 327x365
I work your classic suit and tie 9/5 office job, wear a suit and tie, and drive a BMW.

I take pills like candy, do Heroin atleast every day or every other day; and loads of coke. I even have a little gold/silver vial of coke I keep in my suit jacket pocket- it's equipped with a mini scoop to make doing bumps in the bathroom at work easy.

I drink like a fish and smoke like a chimney.

I want to MAGA, I hate nigs sjw and all the other cretinous fucks that are ruining this country.

I love capitalism and I love America.

Who else /degenerate patriot/ here?
>>
Start my day with a handful of vicodin, a few lines of coke and some dark roast coffee (cream is for plebs)

Do blow throughout the day

Heroin exclusively after work and on weekends.

Just wanted to give a little more detail.
>>
>>73792123

NO DRUGS
NO CIGARETTES
NO ALCOHOL
>>
File: T R U M P 2.png (1 MB, 1024x661) Image search: [Google]
T R U M P 2.png
1 MB, 1024x661
>>73792123
TIME TO MAGA BRO

BRING BACK THE EIGHTIES
>>
>>73792440
I know the majority of /pol/ would consider me a "degenerate" but that's fine.

In the corporate world alot of people partake in degenerative behavior.

It's about as American as it gets.

We are greedy, selfish and we love food, drugs, alcohol, and entertainment.

My activities may not be /pol/ approved, but I probably want to MAGA more than most on this board.
>>
>>73792123
I'm degenerate Patriot too, anon.

I take a few different pills everyday, railed some ketamine last night, blow, LSD, Xanax, hash oil last weekend. Only reason I'm not stepping into the other room to bump some blow is because I didn't bring it with me.

I work 8-5, don't wear a suit and tie because I work in IT, nor do I drive a BMW but I also just graduated with my undergrad a year ago. So props anon, you are where I hope to be someday.

From one /degenerate patriot/ to another, stay away from the H and opioids. Only class of drug I don't fuck with. I've lost too many friends, anon. Don't be another statistic, that stuff will drop you like it does everyone else.

You're not alone.
>>
>>73792705
Loser
>>
>>73792123
Dude, just stop doing what you're doing. Really, your mind will be cleared and suddenly you'll behave like the best ancient Greeks and Romans
>>
>>73792347
Found the Muslim Cuck
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 485x312
>>73792944
Don't let the suit and tie fool you, we are probably making about the same amount a year.

The BMW was bought off a side investment.

I know about the opioid thing, I was put on hydrocodone about 2 years ago and that's when it started. I tend to keep it "organized" and only do a set amount. I try not to nod off. They just feel so fucking good, especially with a fat line of blow.

Glad I'm not alone, and good looking out man. I will kick the Heroin soon, the pills are kind of my thing though- and with another surgery coming up they will just load me up with more, I won't be stopping them anytime soon.
>>
>>73792123
Assistant manager of a landscape company.
100% clean, in shape, made just under 50k after taxes last year.

I really don't think the extra 20-50k is worth my health and happiness.. glad i dropped out in 10th grade and started working
>>
File: image.png (216 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
image.png
216 KB, 500x481
>>73793080
I'm doing great, and I live behing this facade, nobody knows what I do except my close friends (who are all the same) and my girlfriend.

Everybody else thinks I'm a successful, young, sleazy businessman.

I don't mind, I like keeping all of my power levels hidden.

I won't argue with you though, being drug free is always better.
>>
I have lapses of depression in which I drink myself to sleep every night.

Still no 8-5 white collar job, but I do work 35 hours a week on a shit job and go to uni.

Have to be a moderate Trump supporter because otherwise I would be lynched since I live in California, but I still want to MAGA.

Ironically many of my good friends that I made growing up are anchor babies and I recently found out that my girl has no papers either. I fucking thought she was third generation since her grandma has been living her for decades and she does have papers.

Prozac is my best friend right now.
>>
>>73794144
What is prozac like anon? I've heard alot of horror stories.

I know I do alot of narcotics, but antidepressants make me weary
>>
File: pillbullets.jpg (71 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
pillbullets.jpg
71 KB, 500x375
>>73793235
As long as you're aware anon. Try and stay safe. Try and kick the H before the next surgery. Take what the doctor orders. They should be able to give you the right amount for your pain and some euphoria, and it might be the best chance you ever have to ween yourself off.

None of the other stuff is going to kill you if you go a little "too hard". That's the only reason I'm stressing this.

Good luck anon

>>73793080
Being sober is so goddamn boring. I don't know how you do it.

>>73794144
You'll get through it. Stick it out and get that degree, no matter what it takes. It's worth it. I take Zoloft rather than Prozac, and I think it's been very beneficial for me as well.
>>
>>73793287

Good on you.

Lawyer, own own firm with partner/also wife. Small operation. We are greedy but we work hard for our clients to be sure they get their moneys worth. Not alcoholic but will down a bottle of good scotch with a 16oz mid rare steak twice a month or so.

1 or 2 cigs a day (too busy to smoke more).

Honestly OP everything in moderation is virtuous. If you let your life be ruled by substances, you are no better than the doped up statists who we are trying to purge and MAGA.
>>
>>73794606
That's definitely the plan, I know with a Dr. giving me pills I'm able to control the habit more.

I am trying to stray away from the H and this next surgery will probably be it. I don't shoot, only snort-so it does make coming off a bit easier. Thanks for the positive input, glad to know I'm not the only one.

I feel like we are a rare breed though.
>>
>>73794560
I take it for anxiety rather than depression, but I do believe it helped. My life is a lot better than it was at the time I started taking it. So it's hard to say now. I started taking it about a year ago, right before I graduated with my undergrad.

It's a lot more sustainable than abusing Benzo's. That's almost as bad as Heroin.
>>
>>73794734
My philosophy is as long as I'm taking care of business, paying taxes, and keeping up the good citizen act I'm not deterrent to MAGA.

I'm not doing OD quantities, just do alot of drugs to get through the day.

Like Wolf Of Wallstreet, just not to that extent.
>>
>>73793099
Donald Trump said that
>>
>>73794873
We are. Everyone else picks one or the other. Either they are a workaholic that drinks occasionally (see >>73794734 )

or

They truly do become drugged out degenerates. I was picking up and 8-ball of K last weekend. I got guys my age no degree doing the same drugs talking about how they have to stop smoking pot so they can get a job at Target.

I had never picked up from this guys house before so they wanted me to do a line as I picked it up. All I could think about as I was there chilling (didn't wanna drive immediately after railing K) was how I didn't want to be like these people around me.

Few people can balance it the way that we do.

>>73795066
Exactly my mindset as well. Although I've been trying limit myself to after-work and weekends for everything but pills. But fuck, sometimes you just want to rail some K and watch Archer before you go to sleep.
>>
>>73795066
>>73795527
Could I be correct in assuming that like me, you do not have a family of your own yet?

I feel that plays a big part in settling down for a lot of people.
>>
>>73792123
I like good beer (especially stouts) and wine (especially dry reds), but I don't drink to get drunk, and aside from that I'm pretty straight edge (and when I say that, I do mean posi-core punk, and I've been involved with the punk scene since I was a teen, though now I mostly listen to jazz). I've worked in foreign relations since graduating college, I like writing, and I'm very supportive of the DIY art scene. I believe people should do what they find fulfilling. After grad school I'll probably go into the foreign service.

I'm libertarian socially and moderately left wing economically - I oscillate between being a liberal and a left-leaning libertarian.

I like travel and plan on making my primary focus Asia, as I'm very interested in South Asia and East Asia. I'm considering the Middle East as a secondary focus because I love Georgia and I'm fascinated by Iran. My reservation is that I don't want to deal with Saudi Arabia or conflict areas like Yemen.

So yeah, I'm pretty much your arch nemesis.
>>
>>73795066

Well explain that a little more in depth. From my perspective as a lawyer:

1. I have an ethical/professional obligation to my clients and to the courts to be clear, competent and sober when performing my function.

2. If you are able to smoke 1-3 packs of cigs a day with an office job you are not working hard enough (assuming you aren't permitted to smoke inside your office while you work).
>>
>>73795702
Just me and my girlfriend, not looking to have kids.

I only enjoy making money and I think kids will just get in my fucking way. Gf agrees.

You're right though, if I had children I'd probably be different.
>>
>>73796138

I agree with you, and throughout the work day I only smoke about 2 or 3. Mostly on my lunch break, or if I had already reached my quota I'll go smoke one, grab a coffee and get back to work.

The majority of my smoking is done outside of work.
>>
>>73794144
>since I live in California
mate, Cali will go to Trump in the GE.
>>
>>73796292

Well I don't know the nature of your work, whether you are licensed, and if so, how your governing organization will react if it were to become know to them that you were intoxicated on the job or caught with controlled substances.

Me, I would probably lose my law license; and I would never put it at risk.
>>
>>73795066
I just took an addictions class for my doctorate in psychology. The professor was a disbarred lawyer who smoked and drank every day, took his bar exam while he was high, and eventually became a meth addict and got arrested a handful of times.

That's going to happen to you unless you get help, and I know that because it almost happened to me. It's hard to see that because part of being an addict is having a mental block that doesn't allow you to see how fucked up your situation is.

What happened in your life that made you think doing drugs all day every day is the best way to live?
>>
>>73797538
I'm not OP, but for me it was boredom.

Go to college, get the degree, get a job, pay bills... It's the model plan, and it actually isn't that hard. I'm not satisfied doing the simple little routine.
>>
>>73797538
Honestly had a pretty good life, no tragedies or extreme situations.

I started smoking and drinking young, and I just decided sobriety was so fucking boring.
>>
>>73797100
you're a fucking bitch

get out of this thread

this thread is for people who don't suck lifes dick

as for me i rail tons of coke

im in the army

i can't believe they don't issue us cocaine for sentry duty and operations where your sleep fucked its a magic substance
>>
why us citizens hate that much apericoons ??? just close all KFC restarurants and open one on apefrica, cmon, that doesnt cost that much
>>
>>73792123

I'm so glad we don't have strict dress codes
>>
white people are so disgusting.

t. drug dealer
>>
>>73797886

Friend, when you are discharged from the leaf army for your degeneracy, your degenerate ass will be dancing straight into the office of one of my professional brethren in Canada to cry about MUH HUMAN RIGHT TO PARTY.

Remember me on that day you degenerate waste of taxes.
>>
>>73798388
im already getting medically discharged for some bullshit injury i got in afghanistan

but i got a disability claim of about 30 grand so im just spending that on blow

get on my level pls
>>
>>73793099
>being sober equals being a cuck
kys burgerfag, people like you are the reason why western society is fucked beyond repair.
>>
>>73799230
Yes of course it.

How's sitting in your mutters basement being a weeaboo faggot going for you?

Fix your own fucking country before you even start to criticize mine you Arab cock loving faggot

Say hi to mohammad for me bitch
>>
>>73792123
What do you do for a living. I want to party with you
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.