[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is non-jail punishments (chemical castration, death penalty,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (17 KB, 882x758) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 882x758
Is non-jail punishments (chemical castration, death penalty, etc) humane ?
>>
I wish
>>
>>73790747
Wut. My country kind of have it (not singapore) and it's one of the most embarassing thing about my country, to me.
>>
>>73790862
How
>>
>>73790889
Elaborate, Not Singapore.
>>
>>73790685
Death penalty is more humane than castration.
Semi-voluntary labor camps that offer prisoners fair work and charge fair rent, while rehabilitating them, would probably work better.
>>
>>73790921
Death penalty is very not modern and new world-like. It's very savage, old world, third world, and just, embarassing. Just as embarassing as ilegallizing gay marriage. Not modern and cool.
>>
File: 1458823441299.jpg (16 KB, 600x367) Image search: [Google]
1458823441299.jpg
16 KB, 600x367
>>73790685
No.
>>
For profit prisons should be abolished and prisons should focus on reform instead of punishment.

But nobody else wants that
>>
>>73790917
Because they deserve it, evil people should be punished in a way that strikes fear in every person. this is the only way crime can be controlled, look at how most criminals in america and other countries have no fear of going to prison, even in prisons they behave the same way they did outside or even worse. In the end it's a failed system, it makes them worse.
>>
>>73791254
I'm not for the death penalty or anything, but why do you think new things are by default cool?
>>
>>73791797
If we're not doing what the western world is doing, western people would make fun of us and i hate it. I wish we could be more first worldly and liberal and just, trendy.
>>
>>73791254
>new things are cool
I guess you've been living under a rock your entire life
>>
>>73792047
Life and politics isn't a popularity contest. You do what needs to be done to protect the safety of your people and to be the best
>>
>>73792048
All i know is being right wing is not cool and not trendy.
>>
>>73790685
Yes.

Actually I would rather die than get life penalty
>>
>>73791056
>Fair rent

Why not use them as slaves? The Gulags were very efficient
>>
>>73791254
>Death penalty is very not modern and new world-like. It's very savage, old world, third world, and just, embarassing.
Nigga, I'm in another thread about some canuck who wants to go massacre like 100 people in Norway to get in to their cushy jail cells and play Playstation with Breivik.

If the punishments aren't harsh, the laws won't be followed.
>he said, as he went through cognitive dissonance as a man who holds a decent amount of libertarian ideals...
>>
I think people should be publicly beaten for certain crimes. The public humiliation and swiftness of the punishment would definitely make a trouble maker be more cautious and he'll have a much lower view of himself too once everyone in towns seen him get his ass kicked.

Also chemical castration is done over a process, you have to take a certain amount of shots/pills every day in order to maintain, after a long enough period of time it can cause you to become permanently castrated but often the entire process can be undone just by not taking the shots/pills. So it cant really be an enforceable punishment outside of jail.
>>
>>73790685
Yes also mass executions and purges are not bad.
>>
I just hate it when the cool and attractive lefties mock us of being savage, inhumane, and third worldly. It's not fair, i dress like them, i listen to similar music as them, and i'm not third worldly, i should be like them and one of them.
>>
>>73792575
This.

Castration with knifes are better
>>
>>73791056
If you charged them to live there, they would flip the fuck out. They already are trying to day that they should get paid for the work they do in prison. The work they do maintains the facility and it's daily operations for themselves. Like running the commissary, and preparing food, and helping with repairs of lights, washers, dryers etc. They eat food for free, they get free medical treatment that's often better than what the average person gets. They don't have to wait in line for any of it. They get paid, albeit a small amount of money, but they also do not work very hard at whatever work they do in prison.

Source: I'm a prison guard
>>
>>73792626
Whyyy ? Omg why are you so not peaceful ?
>>
>>73791466
>should focus on reform

so how do you want to achieve that, the usual suspects don't give a shit about that.
>>
>be american
>speed 10km/h over speedlimit
>get castrated
Sounds great for fighting the patriarchy!
>>
No guise, i'm talking about castration for child rapist. My country is considering that. Is that humane ? I think it's only gonna make our country more and more third worldly.
>>
>>73790685
I broke the law and got caught.
I was driving with alcohol in my system.
The police breath tested me with a device that I had to blow into. I was over the limit. They had to arrest me. I spent 10 hours in a police cell, and they were very kind to me. I was very nervous and I was given valium by the station nurse. The cops also brought me tea and toast. And gave me a lift home when they let me out. The cell was cold and very basic, but the police gave me a blanket and made sure I was OK.

My case had to go to court. I was fined £200 and given a two year driving ban.The magistrates could have sent me to prison for six months, and I would have deserved it. I was represented by a lawyer. She was amazing and didn't cost me a penny.

UK law is not the same as other European countries. It can be be much more severe.
DON'T BREAK THE LAW.
>>
>>73793300
Chemical castration? That sounds really bad honestly.

They should be using a good old knife.
>>
>>73790685
Only death penalty.
>>
>>73794066
How is that less bad ?
>>
>>73792696
They should get paid for what they do, fair cop, work is work.
Just charge them for what they get from society, too.
Can't have one without the other, eh?
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.