[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump is a fraud, a phony... Why won't he release
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 650x366
Donald Trump is a fraud, a phony... Why won't he release his tax returns?
>>
WHY DIDN'T YOU?

TELL ME ABOUT MITT

WHY DOES HE HATE TRUMP SO MUCH
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 355x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 355x480
Romney is being the biggest whinie bitch right now that he could possibly be. What the fuck is his problem?
>>
Hate this fag so much. First he loses, then he internalizes all the memes that were unfaiely thrown against him, then he stabs his friend in the back, throwing the entire country under the bus.
>>
For the same reason Mitt the twit didn't.
>>
>>73789887
does it matter? everyone at the top is a crook. we already know.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 720x960
>>73789887
>>
File: 1456969284448.jpg (103 KB, 600x652) Image search: [Google]
1456969284448.jpg
103 KB, 600x652
>>73790444
> unfaiely thrown against him

dude Romney was always absolute dogshit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw

Don't let anyone convince you otherwise
>>
It's not illegal to refuse to disseminate information to the entire nation about yourself. I don't understand what the big deal is. How many previous candidates were forced to release their tax returns?
>>
>>73790950
It doesn't matter. It's not a requirement. Therefore, not required.
>>
>>73790937
This isn't a tax return
>>
>>73789887
I don't get it.

Didn't Trump release all his papers before? Like that Form A he keeps talking about, doesn't it reveal all your business's transactions and shit? I dunno, I haven't looked into it. In any case, fuck mittens.
>>
>>73791356
Yes, he released all financial statements required to run for office.

Mittens wants to impose a new one while casually ignoring Cruz's failure to provide proof of US citizenship.
>>
>>73790950

Every presidential candidate for the past 40years has released his taxes.....except for this asshole
>>
>>73791524
Every president for the past 40 years has been a Zionist puppet actively working against the best interests of the people. Do we need to keep that tradition going too?
>>
>>73791736

So Reagan, Nixon & Bush were Zionist conspirators as well. Go read a book or fuck your sister Jetro
>>
>>73791475
>Cruz's failure to provide proof of US citizenship.
How is this not a requirement already, considering it's in the fucking Constitution as requirements to hold office of the president?

I mean, you are required to provide them upon being elected, right? Just not to run? I'm a little unclear about how the Constitutional requirements work in modern times, considering how bastardized our interpretations of the clearly spelled out words in the Constitution are.
>>
>>73791891
Unequivocally yes. Nixon vocally despised the Jews because they had his balls in a vice, both bushes went into Iraq to protect Israel, trickle down economics has fucked us and reagan almost got assassinated for being anti israel
>>
>>73792225

And yet you believe in a liar like Trump who staunchly stated he supports Israel and had his daughter marry a Jew. Look dumbass, the fucker isn't releasing his tax returns because he's hiding something
>>
Why doesn't Obama release his birth certificate?
>>
>>73792425
>liar
>hiding something
Sources needed.
The fact that you shills are so flustered that you aren't even putting up a facade of objectivity anymore is proof that Trump is doing something right.
>>
>>73792425
>supports Israel

And whats wrong with that? Israel initially tried to go for peace until Arafat refused. If anything they're defending themselves from Palestinians who only wish to eradicate them.
>>
>>73789887
Why won't Joseph Smith release the golden tablets, Mitt?
>>
>>73791524
Reagan didn't. Clinton didn't. Try harder.
>>
File: 1457200901894.jpg (24 KB, 565x317) Image search: [Google]
1457200901894.jpg
24 KB, 565x317
>>73793297
kek
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.