[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Jazz-faggots will defend this. If you listen to Jazz or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Entartete_musik_poster.jpg (43 KB, 271x389) Image search: [Google]
Entartete_musik_poster.jpg
43 KB, 271x389
>Jazz-faggots will defend this.

If you listen to Jazz or its modern offshoots (98% of popular music) you are a degenerate nigger-brain. Go listen to some Bach or Wagner.
>>
I don't listen to any music
>>
>>73789248
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>73789338
Naw, it's boring. I'd rather spend time listening to something educational instead of just glorified noise
>>
Why is jazz bad? because it started with blacks? Classical is better but jazz is sublime, seriously what makes it degenerate, the fact you dont like it?
>>
File: 1438583869753.jpg (31 KB, 320x455) Image search: [Google]
1438583869753.jpg
31 KB, 320x455
>>73789166
I listen to classical and jazz.
Bill Evans is a fantastic jazz musician. Black people also made the slaves build their pyramids and created the cell phone and democracy so maybe you should get educated.
>>
>>73789166
>nigger-brain.
you seriously believe that?
>>
"'Jazz' was a black term for sexual intercourse; so was 'eagle-rocking' and 'boogie-woogie,' a black variation of 'humpy-pumpy.' All this was not incompatible with a religious background too. 'T-Bone' Walker was quoted as saying, 'The blues come a lot from the church. The first time I heard a boogie-woogie piano was the first time I went to church.'
To upright, middle-class American women it all sounded mighty suspect. The suffragists and feminists, led by Carrie Chapman Catt (1859 - 1947), president of the National American Women's Suffrage Association, were particularly outraged, at what they termed the 'rape' of the piano by the raggers, who played 'nigger whorehouse music,' aided, increasingly, by 'clever, unscrupulous Jews.' The National Federation of Women's Clubs insisted they would wrest American music from the 'hands of the infidel foreigner' and 'black slum-dwellers.' At their insistence, the American Federation of Musicians (1914) pledged they would not play ragtime. The Musical Observer of September 1914 wrote that there was no room for ragtime 'in Christian homes where purity of morals are stressed.' In August 1921 the Ladies Home Journal published an article asking 'Does Jazz Put the Sin in Syncopation?' Militant women linked the spread of 'negro music' to the rise in illegitimacy rates. There was a strong feminist element in the opposition to jazz, linked to anti-semitism, xenophobia, and opposition to unrestricted immigration." - Paul Johnson, based historian, "A History of the American People" (1998)
>>
>>73789427

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M
>>
>>73789166

Yes, let's stick to 17th century boring music just to prove my whiteness
>>
>>73789654
You guys really have shitposting down to a science
>>
Jazz is the greatest thing to happen to music since French impressionism. Jazz figures like Charles Mingus and Ornette Coleman are the greatest musical figures we've had since composers of the 1890s like Debussy.

If you can't into jazz, you're an infantilic man-child, and should kill yourself.
>>
>I listen to classical music
Were your parents by chance, Asian? Or are you gay?
>>
>>73789248
I thought I hated music when I was a child, that was before I knew stuff like this existed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iahy7PDetQ8
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.