[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious discussion : Chemtrails
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: plain_white_background_211387.jpg (1 KB, 425x283) Image search: [Google]
plain_white_background_211387.jpg
1 KB, 425x283
Hi there, I am really willing to think over it.
So, here is what we will use for our reflexion :
Chemtrails have existed for many years
As time passed more and more country would be sprayed with it
It has a lot of aluminium in it, among other stuff I don't know

We won't debate on this for we have no time to waste.

Here is the question :
What is the goal ?
What effects does it have ?

My thoughts :
-limit life expectancy (because aluminium causes cancer, multiple sclerosis and alzheimer + government put aluminium in vaccines and shit)
-reduce fertility (I don't know at all for this one, you tell me)
-destroy nature (government has to pay engineers to discover GMOs able to grow even though they are sprayed with precisly aluminium + thousands of birds drop dead every month + other impacts we don't know)

Maybe so we think global warming threats us altough they know I doesn't exist (falsified data, etc.) ?
Here are some.... trails to sniff on.

Come on /pol/, let's figure this out.
>>
File: image.jpg (45 KB, 570x294) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45 KB, 570x294
They killed prince for exposing this one
>>
I've missed this whole chemtrail shit?
What do you guys think the governments are doing? Flying planes over us and releasing chemicals? Or have I misunderstood the topic?
>>
File: chemtrailz.jpg (26 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
chemtrailz.jpg
26 KB, 700x525
>>73786952
>>
>>73787095
This has got to be by far the worst conspiracy theory ever.
It's such low energy I'm actually thinking this may be a shill troll to make /pol/acks look uneducated
>>
File: propaganderson.png (715 KB, 880x632) Image search: [Google]
propaganderson.png
715 KB, 880x632
>>73787277
HAARP sends the signal to the reptiles so the can shape shift to human form we MUST SHUT IT DOWN.
>>
>>73787459
What you say sounds like this may be a shill troll to make /pol/acks look uneducated
>>
>>73786677

Maybe this is the reason that multicopters (drones) are now being regulated. Otherwise, everyone would feel free to have one, and the revolution could start in the air, with explosives strapped to them to take out chemtrail planes.
>>
File: Ishii's revelation.jpg (39 KB, 832x417) Image search: [Google]
Ishii's revelation.jpg
39 KB, 832x417
>>73787583
No no, it is the aliens living underground that control the chemtrails to hypnotize the human race with micro programmed nano particles. just run your air conditioner all the time and turn your lights on and off every halfhour. this confuses the signals the aliens send to the pilots and thwarts their plans
>>
>>73786952

Maybe, but why not investigate it? There might be shit being sprayed in the sky. If a private
company were spraying shit out in the ocean, or up through a smokestack, everyone would be pissed.
>>
GAY AS FUCK FAGGOTRY
A
Y.
A
S.
F
U
C
K.
F
A
G
G
O
T
R
Y.
>>
>>73786677
Well, aerosols are a thing. Their purpose is to limit global warming by increasing the albedo of the atmosphere, thus causing more sunlight to be reflected back into space.

Most trails are just water vapour, it happens at high altitudes when an aircraft is cruising along.
>>73787095 is an example of turbulent air condensing the vapour after a plane cruised by.
>>
>>73787976
It seems ridiculous. I can understand how a European may fall for this shit.
But tell me, you think that people in the Yukon are effected by this?
Chemical warfare has shown us that it's not very effective over massive areas. Sure, you can infect an entire city with multiple planes running constantly, but obviously we would see these planes, and furthermore, that doesn't address how they would infect remote and rural areas.
And for the record, people in remote and rural areas (in australia) have lower standards of health. They die earlier and have more illness.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.