[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't think Brexit is gonna happen. The propaganda is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13
File: Brexit-EU-remain.jpg (71 KB, 640x390) Image search: [Google]
Brexit-EU-remain.jpg
71 KB, 640x390
I don't think Brexit is gonna happen. The propaganda is too damn high.

TV broadcasts are blatantly pro-EU. Whenever your "average" person says immigrants are beneficial to Britain as a blanket statement, the crowd applauds so hard it puts american cinema-goers to shame.

Turkey entering a visa-free travel arrangement was our best hope - now that's fallen to the wayside. Besides, Erdogan knows exactly what he's doing - they're waiting for Britain to remain eternally cucked, so they can join thereafter and rape/reap the benefits thereafter.
>>
>>73785036

>Whenever your "average" person says immigrants are beneficial to Britain as a blanket statement, the crowd applauds so hard it puts american cinema-goers to shame.

No one has an audience in the voting booth.

(or lever-pulley or vote-boat or Queen-tell silly-box or whatever you people call it)
>>
Murica need the UK in the EU, the Britfags are their agent weakening the Franco-German aliiance.

ZOGMERICA wants WWIII in Europe, this time with nukes against Russia.
>>
>>73786110
Need? Maybe not. Greatly desire definitely.

Britain is as much a symbolic alliance as a practical one. Obummer wasn't shitting around when he said if the brits left the EU that trading would take a hit.
>>
>no brexit
>hillary wins potus

why live
>>
>>73785036
>so they can join thereafter and rape/reap the benefits thereafter.
Except the visa free shit for Turkey only applies to schengen, which we're not in

As for it not happening I think you might be surp[rised. Look at how well UKIP did in the recent elections. Coming from nowhere to take 25% of the vote in labour strongholds and shit is a good sign
>>
The propaganda campaign isn't nearly as effective as you think. They're going way too hard, it's actually having the opposite effect.
>>
File: ken-chan.jpg (470 KB, 1050x1584) Image search: [Google]
ken-chan.jpg
470 KB, 1050x1584
>>73785036
Fuck off you defeatist cuckold
>EU not even hiding it's plans
>Migrants chimping out more and more
>current trend of polling shows OUT in the lead, still ages away
>Shy tory effect
It often looks darkest before the dawn
>>
Only people who give a shit about brexit are neets who think that someone stole the job they never had.
>>
>>73786676
>They're going way too hard, it's actually having the opposite effect.
Not to mention the EU itself seems to think we aren't leaving so they aren't even trying to not be cunts until after the vote
>visa deal with Turkey (which is unpopular here)
>suing the govt over a law we passed
>banning high power kettles for no fucking reason
>>
>>73785036
It's insane that all the news-papers, even the telegraph and express are pushing EU propaganda

My mother is a Guardian reader and she told me she's voting to stay IN because the Tories will ruin the country without EU oversight... and Corbyn wants to stay in and he's a good guy
>>
Same.

the Bank of England make a report today on the news that we might go into recession if we brexit.

We're going into a fucking ressesion no matter what we do anyway.

Tbh now, I don't really care anymore. Because when the country does become fucked and full of Muslims, when peoples kids are getting taught the qu'ran in school, and then the race wars start. We can all say we fucking told you so.
>>
>>73786299
I agree fellow swede. If Britain leaves should we have a Swexit?
>>
Talking to folks they just think Project Fear is a bunch of shit. The only ones who think the EU is great are either foreign or a green party voter.

Real talk lads, can we volunteer to count the votes on the day? Do I just email the local council ask? I have this sinking feeling that pro-EU bigwigs will cheat their way into remaining in EU because there is too much money in it for them.
>>
>>73785036
Erdogan doesn't like the EU or the US.
He got rid of Davutoglu because he didn't like him, and Davutoglu and his friends were the ones trying to get the EU/Turkey deal and such.

Erdogan's a cunt, but he's not particularly plotting to flood the EU with Turks.

But yes, we'll probably vote to remain. It's a testament to British people, though, that even despite a new warning every day: WWIII, financial collapse, terrorism, etc. almost 50% of them still want out.
>>
>>73785036
Everyone claps and smile because otherwise you're a racist.

No peer pressure in the booth.
>>
>>73785036
C
U
C
K
S
>>
File: freedom vs fear.jpg (905 KB, 1920x2040) Image search: [Google]
freedom vs fear.jpg
905 KB, 1920x2040
>>73785036

Resist. With hope or without. But resist. Or it will be more of this and not more of that.

> Choose wisely
>>
>>73787100
That's what we did here the other year. Gathered thousands of volunteers to monitor the voting process to make sure there's no fraud.
>>
>>73787094
No, you're too cucked. I love you guys, but your media makes our look brilliant
>>
>>73787003
The cognitive dissonance of wanting to stay in the EU to protect the UK from Cameron whilst Cameron shills harder than anyone for the EU...
>>
File: 1073647125.jpg (32 KB, 500x341) Image search: [Google]
1073647125.jpg
32 KB, 500x341
>>73787094
>Swexit?
Sounds sexy, let's do it.
>>
>>73787094
the only reason they'll be a swexit is if sweden decides the EU isn't giving them enough muslims
>>
>>73787003
Corbyn actually wanted to leave until he became labour leader. He was forced into his new opinion by the rest of the party, as a kind of salve for their feels at him winning.
>>
>>73787215
Sweden is surprisingly anti-EU compared to France, Germany, Finland, etc.
Don't know why.
>>
>>73787239
lol
>>
>>73785036
The remain camp jumped the shark by saying that if we leave it would make wars in Europe more likely, if that was their main concern they'd lead with that and people would believe it, since it's taken remain weeks to come out with this shit people are seeing through it.

Don't forget that people on tv don't represent most of the country, most people in tv audiences live in or around big population centres and have the time and income to afford to travel to tv studios and watch something they could do at home for free.

There's hope but we need to push it more.

>>73787003
I hate it when people say this, it's so fucking stupid. It's saying that the only way a government can be responsible to its people is if its monitored by an external body that can arbitrarily decide what's good or bad without asking the people themselves what they want.

>>73787369
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not
>>
>>73785036
Nobody trusts the establishment any more though. Because of the internet, the majority of people know that the government and the media are only serving their own agendas

In this day and age it is a lot easier to detect and disregard shills, and the mainstream media are the most blatant shills
>>
>>73787369
Too little somalians in the EU

They want union with Somalia
>>
>>73787239
Anti-immigrant sentiment is growing rapidly. The media is uncontrollably cucked though and often doesn't reflect the opinion of the people.
>>
Brexit followed by Fixit, please.
>>
File: 1462796168257.jpg (263 KB, 850x600) Image search: [Google]
1462796168257.jpg
263 KB, 850x600
>>73785036
The only way Brexit will happen is through the power of memes
>>
A brexit will only happen if there is a terror attack on british soil.
>>
>>73787576
He's not jokeing, the EU has never been overly popular in Sweden.
>>
The propaganda machine against trump here is too damn high. And he's even with clinton nationally. Don't underestimate disgruntled people's ability to see through bullshit.
>>
File: 1459878957082.jpg (449 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1459878957082.jpg
449 KB, 1280x720
Stop being a defeatist cuck and fight.
>>
>>73787954
And Swexit.
>>
>>73788033

>A brexit will only happen if there is a terror attack on british soil.

Odds are there will be one at the Euro's, should redpill a lot of people
>>
>Turkey entering a visa-free travel arrangement
Still can't believe that is going to be a thing. Is Turkey still on track to finish their final tasks to allow it?
>>
>>73788433
No, EU demanded they fix their anti-terror laws, turkey told them to fuck off, and now EU told turkey to fuck off.

This teenager-tier posturing is pathetic. Truly fucking pathetic.
>>
i dont want UK to leave EU. UK is source of all degenracy and will fails under immigration witch is good.
>>
>>73788554

>t. polenigger who wants work
>>
>>73788554
That's a load of rubbish and you know it.

We have lots of your fellow countrymen here and are happy to stay, preferring it to Poland.

Yes, we will struggle at first, Even Farage admits we will have a rough few years afterwards but I think it's better in the long-term.
>>
>>73785036
The idea that TV lies and manipulation control the public is bullshit
>>
File: am i too soon wojack.jpg (189 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
am i too soon wojack.jpg
189 KB, 1080x1080
>>73789018
>>73789018
>>
>>73789059
Yes pls lads
>>
>>73788159
LEL AT SWEXIT
>>
>>73788554
>please don't stop me from coming to your superior country to clean your toilet
>>
Breaking news: Godzilla will attack if Brexit succeeds.
>>
File: INCOMING.png (282 KB, 740x562) Image search: [Google]
INCOMING.png
282 KB, 740x562
>>73789059
>>
>>73789292

Get in yer lads

pre-public brexit the movie release thread
>>
>>73785036

I think this is your last chance britbongs. Please make it happen so this fucking EU can finally collapse.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 666x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 666x636
>>73785036
Danish eu-exit is dependent on britain exist. We won't get an election if you guys don't leave, so our Prime Minister has told us.

Meanwhile the EU-propaganda is strong here as well.
During a recent election of wether or not we should get more EU-sovereign, various parties used EU-fundings to campaign for. The parties whom proposed a no to more EU-sovereign are now being sued by the EU for having used EU-fundings on a national election.
The leftist party even planted a double-agent in our anti-eu party who had been undermining them the entire election.
There's a shit load of political fraud in the corelation between EU and danish politic.
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 450x450
>>73788159
Swedes ever leaving EU.
>>
>Britain leaves the EU and thrives
>Britain makes a proper EU the way this one should have been
Stealth empire 2.0 when

>>73789878
>The parties whom proposed a no to more EU-sovereign are now being sued by the EU for having used EU-fundings on a national election.
That's one of the few things I like about our government, both sides get funding and guaranteed advertising time to get their view across. of course the government is cheating so they can shill for the Eu, but it's better than nothing desu
>>
>>73790111
Danskjävel vi måste ha enighet om EU ska förintas.
>>
>>73790256
Danskerdjævel vil måske have enighed om at EU skal forintas. Dafuck does förintas even mean?
>>
What do the polls look like for a Brexit?
>>
>>73790417
So that it is pulled asunder from within danskjävel.
>>
>>73790476
Slightly in favour of remaining
We won't vote brexit unfortunately
Too many spineless people
>>
>>73786969
you call that bait? 1/10
>>
>>73786676
This. My Dad's a shill for Cameron and his cronies usually but even he admitted he was sounding desperate.
>>
>>73791035
Kill yourself and your dad
>>
>>73790417
Morten er Ren!
>>
>>73791327
He's basically just rebelling against his labour family, his mother's a huge cunt to be honest. That and he's blind to anything but his finances and sheltered from a lot living out in the middle of nowhere with cows for company.

He still moans about immigration but I can't get through to him. I think he needs to go live in a shithole for a bit.
>>
>>73791035

Same, he and my mother are now "not voting at all"
>>
All bark but no bite here. If you're a true patriot that loves his country it' easy:

>convert to Islam
>have pictures with many mudslimes
>rant in letters/twitter/fb about how Britain should me more Islamic
>blow yourself up at a public square
>die knowing you saved your country
>profit
>>
File: large_elections_004_white_back.jpg (56 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
large_elections_004_white_back.jpg
56 KB, 600x800
>>73785818
>lever-pulley
What?
>>
>>73787003
>even the telegraph and express are pushing EU propaganda
I think those are the only two papers favouring leave.
This could really be decided by what the daily mail does, if they come out for leaving all those middle aged women who read it might swing the vote.
>>
>>73792503

I read the mail and the Times. The mail is definitely pro leaving but likes to shit on everything equally
>>
>>73792503
>>I think those are the only two papers favouring leave.

The Mirror and the Mail are both pro-Leave
>>
>>73793107
>the mirror
Don't they shill hard for Labour and general leftism?
Hope this makes the dole scum go vote leave
>>
>>73786705
Agreed praise Kek! let it be OUT!!
>>
The referendum this year, if lost, is kind of irrelevant anyway. The trajectory for 2020 is far deeper political union, common militarys, continent wide fiscal policies and an end to opt-outs. Even remain couldn't shill for that, they're struggling already by pushing the status-quo line.
>>
>>73794131
They'll just go full "you voted, no vote for a 41 years again" though
>>
>>73785036
>I don't think Brexit is gonna happen. The propaganda is too damn high.

Oh honey, did you think there was any way you could vote to get out of the EU?

Did you think the results would just be counted and action taken afterwards, in accordance to the will of the people?

Are you fucking delusional?
>>
>>73792329
It's a joke, here in the US voting is sometimes referred to as "pulling the lever" for a candidate.
>>
>>73794242
The Tories would die the same day they tried that. Labour would become even more unelectable than they already are.
>>
>>73794344
Well they at least count the votes sometimes, if they didn't then Trump wouldn't have been the GOP nominee.
>>
File: Screenshot_70.jpg (119 KB, 646x479) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_70.jpg
119 KB, 646x479
>>73794344

The wheels have been set in motion before many /pol/ tards where born and they think they can just brexit
>>
>>73792329
>tfw I voted I couldn't even get my shoulders into that stupid little booth
Being a giant motherfucker sucks sometimes

>>73794242
I dunno Scotland seems to think they can have more referendums whenever they want.

Besides do we legally need one? If someone had leaving the EU as part of their manifesto and got elected couldn't they argue they already have a mandate to leave?
>>
>>73795082
>Being a giant motherfucker sucks sometimes
Christ, how wide are you?
>>
Wouldn't bet against it britbrahs, the fact that the Exit crew remains so large might make the difference. If the retard media keeps spinning the wheels of Remain people might not go vote "BECUZ IT'LL NEVER HAPPEN LOL" and that might just give you guys a victory
>>
>>73787239
kek classic Aussie post
>>
>>73795180
I'm 6'8 and have super borad shoudlers from years of playing rugby and lifting
>>
>>73795459
>tfw 5'8 and even with relatively broad shoulders I'm not big
>>
>>73795459

You're a big guy.
>>
>>73795700
4 u
>>
>>73795700
U U
U
U
>>
>>73796210

BREXIT THE MOVIE IS OUT NOW

GET IN THIS THREAD LADS
Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.