[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would it take for eugenics to gain popularity again?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What would it take for eugenics to gain popularity again?
>>
>>73783985

probably nothing. but if you and I could get our white relatives who are not so special to agree to sterilize themselves and publicly state the reason, it might persuade other races to follow suit, as it would not seem racist.
>>
Life is so hard!
Waaaa
Waaaa
Fucking babies.
Suck it up and take care of your fellow man.
I bet your grandma died in her home from malnutrition.
>>
>>73784233
We take care of our fellow man by not allowing the inferior to be born. It's the only correct option.
>>
>>73784233
my grandma is 54
>>
>>73784233
>take care of your fellow man.
Dysgenics? No thanks, I'm White.
>>
antinatalism is the only rational option. literally no excuse for bringing another being into this meat grinder.
>>
>>73784403

That's awful. Your Mother was a shortsighted teenage whore.
>>
>>73784540
>implying my granda wasn't the whore
>>
I don't know about you, but I'm going to demand my wife gets a DNA test with me.

Also I'm going to select my blonde gene for my daughter or son, this technology already exists.
>>
All it would take is one rich person to say "I'm offering $500 to any nigger who will agree to be sterilized
>>
>>73784647
And we need to keep abortion legalized. It's what keeps the black population in control at the moment.
>>
>>73783985

Interesting to see people didn't even fucking proof read back then.

>WITH WITH
>>
>>73783985
when corporations find out the best way to make money on it

for now they will keep selling those pills and keeping those prisons full
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.