[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will actually, really see america great again in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1454398929950.jpg (130 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454398929950.jpg
130 KB, 640x640
>you will actually, really see america great again in your lifetime
>you will really see A FUCKING WALL on the mexican FUCKING BORDER in your lifetime

How do you deal with these feels?
>>
>>73783466
just another day in the good ol usa

good always prevails here
>>
>>73783466
Once Trump deports all Mexicans there will be a revolution in Mexico and they will hate America for deporting them and making them pay for the wall.

This will allow Mexico to become allies with Russia and it will be Cuban Missile Crisis 2.0 except with Russia ready to invade Texas
>>
File: 1463032963118-0.png (189 KB, 400x700) Image search: [Google]
1463032963118-0.png
189 KB, 400x700
>>73783466
>>you will really see A FUCKING WALL on the mexican FUCKING BORDER in your lifetime
>How do you deal with these feels?
>>
>>73783466
Says the Euro fag
>>
>>73783466
It's almost too good to be true.
Kind of like bernies "promises" :^)
>>
Trump won't deport shit because actual immigration control efforts are almost completely disconnected from DC.

Current wall efforts have done nothing to mitigate immigration. If Trump sinks a bunch of money into the wall it won't do anything and people will get upset and discontent, which will cost him the next election. The country will face an even worse economic strain because of it, and Trump's approval ratings will plummet. Pundits will proclaim it as the "end of the Republican Party", like they do any time something bad happens to a president, but 4 to 8 years later the amnesiac public will drift back to supporting more establishment corporatist republicans.

Are you fuckers really dumb enough to think a wall will accomplish anything?
>>
>>73783839
I can also be glad to see America great again, Tyrone.
>>
>>73783697
Except for the part where Russia has three bases outside of Russia, dont give a shit about you or expansion here and that the second you destabilize, Sudacas will be so far up your ass they'll see daylight.

It's just a wall. Your life will go on. Adios.
>>
>>73783697
>making Mexico pay for the wall

FUCKING HOW? THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING IDEA EVER ARRRRGHHHHH
>>
>>73784197
Yes, Trump supporters are. They're even dumb enough to think an entire other nation is going to pay for it by force.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

stupid fucks.
>>
>>73786294
With yuge taxes in bank tx between the states and there as well as bancontrol deductions from our material support. It's so far from stupid but genius always looks crazy to stupid.
>>
>>73786294
listen up you fucking retards, they'll be paying indirectly since we'll cut the billions of financial aid we give those worthless beaners and tax them sending our money back to their shithole
>>
>>73783466
Overwhelming ecstasy every morning I wake up and an energized to take back my country achieve greatness. I have to jerk my freedom boner for the duration of the national anthem every morning or u just can't function
>>
File: 1458401503627.jpg (54 KB, 640x675) Image search: [Google]
1458401503627.jpg
54 KB, 640x675
>>73783552
>>
>>73784197
gib gold
>>
>>73783466
It feels both amazing and sad.

On one hand, we're about to see the height of the American empire.

On the other, the rise of a Caesar confirms that we're inevitably doomed to fall as every other great empire eventually.
>>
>>73783466
Except Hillary will win.
>>
>>73786294
Mexico gets a $40 billion subsidy in trade and other economic deals, if the Americans really wanted to they could just choke out the Mexican economy for ~6 months to a year and watch as the inevitable pro-American coup takes over and concedes to the American demands
>>
Hillary is going to win.

Sorry.
>>
>>73784197
Butthurt hispano-cuck can't illegaly enter into the US anymore, accuses white billionaire of being stupid and foresees a ridiculous future for the Republican Party. Pathetic!
>>
>>73786294
>>73786383
https://www.donaldjtrump.com/positions/pay-for-the-wall

>haha I don't understand economics and politics
>I mean how could another country possible pay for a wall?
>haha lol Trump is so dumb
educate yourself
>>
>>73783466
Vote for trump. That's how I deal.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.