[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thoughts on peta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: gay super gay.jpg (48 KB, 1500x1475) Image search: [Google]
gay super gay.jpg
48 KB, 1500x1475
thoughts on peta?
>>
>>73781024
Terrorist
>>
hypocritical morons
>>
Eco terrorists
>>
even the environmentalists I know hate them.
I have never met anyone who doesn't think they're a bunch of fucking lunatics.
>>
limousine liberal garbage
>>
File: ChrisChan.png (55 KB, 254x482) Image search: [Google]
ChrisChan.png
55 KB, 254x482
>>73781024
I dont watch Family Goy
>>
Didn't they sponsor that spaz that went into a restaurant and had an emotional breakdown about a fucking chicken?
>>
>>73781024
I want to fuck that rabbit
>>
Peta means fib in Portuguese.
>>
>>73781024
The kill more animals than they save, hell they even kill the animals they do save. Fuck all of them
>>
Bunch of retards
>>
>>73781233
appropriate
>>
>>73781024
They overvalue animals. The best thing about cows for example, is how they taste to us. Not how they experience the world.
>>
They think pet ownership is animal abuse. True story
>>
>>73781024
The execute most animals they take before they even crank over the ignition. Then sell the carcass to the rendering plant.

I love animals and despise PETA. They need to be shipped to Gitmo.
>>
>>73781024
not even liberals like them
>>
I like other organizations better like aspca
>>
Retards. I won't abuse animals for fun. Anyone that does is degenerate. But I'd kill one in a heartbeat to eat it if i had to. Anyone that pretends they wouldn't is full of shit.
>>
Just watch the bullshit episode
>>
>>73781024
Im a vegen and im agait PETA, they make all of us look like retarded gooders that want to force their livestyle on others
>>73781244
To be fair: this is also because they take in animals that definetly wouldn't find aa new home, while other animal shelters send those cases away
>>
>>73782306
>*against
>>
>>73781024
they better not be bathing or boating in any norse controlled waters... just sayin... accidents happen
>brainwashed people, cultural marxism
>>
>>73781024
PETA, ALF, all of them are retards.
>>
>>73781024
Retards
>>
>>73781024
they make a legitmate cause lose all the sympathy they had.

Like I used to not like seal clubbing, but since some Peta faggots trough blood on my fake coat I no longer care about seals.
>>
I love having chickens and cows be processed for our consumption yummy yummy in my tummy
>>
>>73781024
People who think animals should be treated like people. By that logic, I'd like to eat PETA members for dinner, thank you very much.
>>
>>73781266
They don't value animals at all actually. They want to make giant populations of them (like domestic cattle, cats, dogs and so on) go extinct.
>>
File: 1280px-Hakapik.jpg (166 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Hakapik.jpg
166 KB, 1280x960
>>73782608
>not liking seal clubbing
you damn southern fairies all off you

buuhuu don't kill the animal cuz it gots dem prutty eyes.
>this only makes us kill moar to piss you hollywood types and city people off

If there were some baby seals outside in the near proximity of where I was, I would go out and club a few for you. Just for the keks of it
>>
People Eating Tasty Animals - my kind of people. I want to eat the rabbit.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 511x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 511x288
>>73781024
Fucking lying scum who will say anything to get their cuck lefty muh animals ideology across.
>pic related (PETA campaign with the fakest ever shorn sheep)
>>
File: petarabbits.jpg (52 KB, 481x345) Image search: [Google]
petarabbits.jpg
52 KB, 481x345
>>73781024
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.