[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that women have always been the primary victims of war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Hillary Primary Victims of war.png (79 KB, 700x788) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Primary Victims of war.png
79 KB, 700x788
Could you imagine having to raise a child on your own because the father died in combat? Being a single mother is much worse than dying.
>>
>>73780970
Who would actually vote for her? She has no personality. She is literally a fucking tool who has no opinion on anything other than what the globalists tell her to say. She would only make things fucking worse.

Can someone actually please give me an answer why anyone would vote for her, other than she has more "experience" in politics?
>>
File: death_gallery_08.jpg (87 KB, 545x430) Image search: [Google]
death_gallery_08.jpg
87 KB, 545x430
>>73780970
PRIMARY
R
I
M
A
R
Y
>>
>>73781352
people she has blackmail shit on
>>
We should have 100% female armies and send them off to fight each other.

The patriarchy is fucking stupid for selecting themselves to fight in combat for all these years. Send the women. Send only the women. Like the WNBA but with war. Sure it might be not as good as the NBA but since everyone is a woman they'll be fighting on even ground.
>>
>>73780970
>implying the husband didn't die to prevent FUCKING NIGGERS FROM TAKING TURN RAPING HER
>>
Does she even know what "Primary" means? The word she's looking for is SECONDARY
>>
>>73781352
FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlDqptoRR28

That's it. That's why people are voting for her. The regressive left has gone too far, I've always voted blue but fuck it I'm on the Trump Train now.

>>73781773
>The patriarchy is fucking stupid for selecting themselves to fight in combat for all these years
Also stupid for selecting themselves to be the breadwinner, and selecting themselves to do the dangerous work in society, and selecting themselves to be treated worse by the justice system, etc.
Men are stupid, that's why the Patriarchy backfires so often
>>
>>73780970
Your forgetting one very important detail here: Men lose their LIVES.
>>
>>73781773
it wont work. some one will get clever and know that their cycles will sync sooner or later and air drop twilight books across a battle field and blare some old fagy songs that make bitches cry because they remember watching that stupid movie beaches. i got slapped for laughing when that one bitch got cancer
>>
>>73780970
Men fucking die so women can complain about being oppressed and poorly raise child
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.