[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I've seen the future, there are no flags! what kind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: latest.jpg (150 KB, 1500x998) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
150 KB, 1500x998
>I've seen the future, there are no flags!

what kind of future is that?
>>
A world without flag memes in /pol/.
>>
I saw the past when there were no flags.
It was better. Flags and IDs have helped turn this board into /b/.
>>
>>73780499
the one they want
>>
>>73780749
more like /int/
>>
>>73780839
Whatever. It's a far cry from what it was a few years ago. There used to be actual substance on /pol/.
Now it's all low-quality inanity, jokes about countries, and

RARE
A
R
E

and whatever else. But there's been no one redpilling on Jews and shit in so long that half these kids actually do think it's satire.
>>
>>73780749
I don't get the problem with IDs. Can you explain?
>>
>>73781214
Almost forgot the "meme magic".
What the fuck?
How the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>73780499

Flags have ruined any serious discussion on /pol/ because people stare at the flag instead of reading the post. Large portion of posts are about someone being retarded about someone else's flag.
>>
>>73781307
People can't samefag in arguments to give the illusion of numbers. It actually killed the left lean of this board.
>>
>>73781307
People rely on them too much and they don't develop their own troll detection skills. It's possible to troll the shit out of ID boards just by changing IPs every few minutes.
>>
>>73781324
>yfw 4chan becomes some kind of real life religious sect
>>
>>73781307
muh anonimity at all costs. they dont like having all their posts easily highlighted
>>
>>73781430
>/pol/ leaned left before IDs

lol no
>>
But see, if I'm in a gloryhole booth, and there're two holes, one next to the other, and a black cock is coming through one hole, and a white cock is coming through the other hole.... I don't know these people or their names. I know nothing about them. But I won't confuse one for the other.

What's wrong with IDs?
>>
>>73781633
They make you weak.
>>
>>73781214
Everything you're complaining about is the result of high volume posting. Flags and IDs have nothing to do with it.
>>
>>73781430
It only "leaned left" because leftists samefagged to make themselves look less retarded.
>>
>>73780749
Flags are fun. IDs stop shilling samefags.
>>
>>73781769
There are high volume boards where anon can still accurately call out samefaggotry without relying on an ID to tip them off.

IDs and flags came after pol harbor. Things haven't been the same since.
>>
>>73781824
It never leaned left.
>>
>>73781926
That's what you think.
>>
>>73782103
That's my point. The guy only thought that because of retards samefagging.
>>
>>73782203
The guy thought that because he's been here for six months and he read that somewhere.
No one would have called this board left-leaning a few years ago.
Actually, as far as I can tell, this is as left as it's ever been.
>>
>>73780749
Especially with americucks and svencucks, ig X country argue something with one of these faggots they always answer shit like you are brown, you are mixed, we true whites, huur"
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.