[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder. Many people think they are gay, but they arent. Its
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: lgbt-rainbow-flag.jpg (52 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
lgbt-rainbow-flag.jpg
52 KB, 640x426
Reminder.
Many people think they are gay, but they arent.
Its just a gay propaganda.
Beware.
>>
I dont think its a matter of yes/no, the Kinsey scale makes more sense. Most people are somewhere in between masculine and feminine but don't want to admit it or don't recognize how.
>>
>>73780593
>shitty psuedoscience scale
you like one or the other or both. Those are the options, that shit is dumb.
>>
>>73780498
Can brainwashing really go as deep as making you enjoy a cock up your ass if you wouldn't otherwise?
>>
>>73780498
Well, no one wakes up one morning and desires dicks in their ass.
>>
>>73780498

>y-you don't like it
>t-trust me, you aren't enjoying this

And the pleasure?

>I-ignore it, pretend it's pain

Uh-huh.
>>
File: hwlLPQm.jpg (832 KB, 2554x1699) Image search: [Google]
hwlLPQm.jpg
832 KB, 2554x1699
Daily reminder that Faggots must be burned at the stakes
>>
>>73780893

All men enjoy dick up their ass. It's called having a prostate.
>>
>>73780893
>>73781696
>what's bi
Most people aren't actually 100% straight or gay, they're somewhere between. And yeah, of course propaganda works on those.
>>
>>73781831
This. But its doesnt mean they are gay.
>>
>>73781844
this
>sexuality isnt a choice
lol
>>
>People fuck
>Filipino boy is angry that he is not fucking
>therefore he wants them burning

I see.

>>73781844

What propaganda.

Oh, this is a girl, I am getting a hard on, I must like girls
Oh, this is a dick in my butt, I am getting tons of pleasure, I like dicks.

"Propaganda" on it's full splendor.
>>
>>73780498
Try to tell this in the Guardian's comments.
>>
>>73780498
I know this thread may have started off as a troll but it is my personal theory that there is a good amount of truth to this statement.

I think only a small percentage of the population is actually born gay. These are the people that by the age of 8-10, they have this instinctual urge to suck cock. These are true gays.

Then you have the rest of the gays which I think is some weird manifestation of either anxiety or aggression. Kind of like trying to find acceptance somewhere.
>>
>>73780847
You tell yourself that because the world is easier to understand in terms of black and white. But most people are bisexual and some guys are feminine but still like women.
>>
>>73781934
It's a fad. People want to show that they're progressive and aware of the latest trends.
>>
>>73780847
Yes, just like everything else in life. Either you like oranges or apples or both equally. Those are the options. You can't like oranges slightly more than apples, that's just not possible.
>>
>>73781934
>These are true gays.
or bi.
>>
>>73781923
What's your point? Yes, there can be a society where people eat more oranges than apples because they're cheaper, more availiable and more hip even if some of those people are more into apples.
>>
A lot of gay people can't even reach a consensus on whether it's a choice or not. Most argue that it is not a choice, whereas some gays say that it is literally a conscious decision to be homosexual. This has been shown in e.g. the Norwegian documentary about different taboo subjects in society (differences between race, gender, aspects of sexuality etc)

This leads me to believe that there are different "types" of gays. There are definitely the type of people who are just straight up full gay and can't do anything about it and could not get hard with a woman even if they tried. Then there are the gays who do it consciously for whatver reason. They think guys are kinda hot so they become gay, they do it to fit in, to feel special, to explore or simply have no real control over sexual urges. Add to this category the weak ones who have been actually brainwashed by media/propaganda to THINK they are gay because it is seen as something so desirable (a lot of transsexuals fit into this category as well, and this is generally coupled with an extremely weak mind, so being very beta, or literally having a fractured and unhealthy mind)

As far as lesbians go, they're not a real thing, always a choice to some extent.

This is 100% truth
>>
>>73781887
But it gives them a reason to think they're gay.
>>
>>73782890
Yep. But its just one of many other reasons...
>>
>>73781765
Daily reminder that your country openly harbors pedophilia and is on brink of collapse from Muslims to the north
>>
>>73782660
>This leads me to believe
>This is 100% truth

I agree with everything you said but nigger what? Its just speculation, we will never have answers to these questions because we insist on defining people by their habits and putting them into boxes. That is why we cannot reach a consensus.
>>
>>73782660
I think anyone has the potential to be same-sex attracted, it's just a matter of how strong that attraction is and whether the risk of acting out on the attraction is worth it. And I agree, the more tolerant a society becomes towards sexual behaviour, the more likely people are willing to act on those attractions.
>>
>>73783610
>society becomes towards sexual behaviour
And you need some gay propaganda to speed up this process
>>
>>73783360
>flag

Carry on
>>
Normal people can be turn gay, pedo and even zoofilic with the right amount of propaganda.
I know this, I wasn't a pedo before 4chan.
>>
>>73783831
The only thing that defines a 'gay' person is if that person themselves identifies as gay. A person can permit themself to only have intercourse with members of the opposite sex, but if they identify as gay, then they are gay. Identity based of sexual attraction is a recent phenomenon, but people having sex with members of the same sex has always existed. Identity based on the premises of sexual attraction likely finds its roots during the renaissance and slowly gained traction until recently.
>>
>>73784547
>members of the same sex has always existed
As well as rapists, paedophiles and other perverts. Western countries consider them normal.
>>
>>73784772
You are correct that they have always existed, but Western societies do not permit people to behave on those impulses; perverts being the exception as long as it doesn't interfere with public affairs. Believe it or not, Russia and the the West both share a common history. As much as Russia and Europe refuse to acknowledge it, what resonates in Europe will also make its way to to Russia, and also vice versa.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.