[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a European, this looks like a disgusting piece of chemicals to me.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: rainbow-bagels.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1077) Image search: [Google]
rainbow-bagels.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1077
More colours, more cheese, more beef, more everything, is not always better, OK America?

Just like you love these huge ass burgers. How is one supposed to eat this?

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/mega_burger_450x414.jpg

It doesnt even fit in his mouth. It's a mess and a pain in the ass to eat because you can't even take a full bite (bottom to top).

But you just love to buy big shit. It's a mental disorder.

More and bigger is not always better, America.
>>
I just want to say that this is not me, the currywurst guy, I stopped spamming it and am back at work now.
>>
>>73778861
This bagel looks like your society
>>
File: 1462074654327.gif (976 KB, 490x353) Image search: [Google]
1462074654327.gif
976 KB, 490x353
>>73778861
>mfw pretty patty is real
>>
>>73778861
>More colours, more cheese, more beef, more everything, is not always better

I agree that "burger" looks alot like the demographics of Germany right now. A complete and total mess. Yuck!
>>
>>73778952
Haha, eat some for me my friend. I haven't eaten in 4 days. Haha, have a great day!
>>
>>73778861
thats your fucking fairy bread. you didnt eat it and now its become sentient. thats on you germany. buying fucking shit from the UK/australia
>>
File: raining.jpg (60 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
raining.jpg
60 KB, 600x450
People have no shame.

There are fat people in Europe, too. But they have the deceny to hide their bodies from us.

They don't dress like this.

Jesus Christ, have some consideration for the people who have to look at you.
>>
Everyone is loud. Everyone wants to be seen.

It seems that Americans think that the moment you leave your house you are in a stage play.

Everything seems fake. Everyone is acting. It is as if everyone has studied how to "play" in public and then just rinse and repeat that shit.

In Europe we don't think, plan or control how we act in public. We are just ourself.

It musst be so fucking draining to constantly put on an act.

It seemed to me that everyone is affraid to be themself.

Everyone I talked to had the same 3 catch phrases. Do you ever have an original thought?

To me it looked as if there are only five character types available and people just pick one and go with it.

I felt like meeting the same characters everywhere.
>>
>>73779053
Your ID says God, you are blessed and you will be saved. Pray child. It is a sign.
>>
If you don't have money you are nothing in America. How different I was treated based on what clothes I was wearing or what car I was driving was crazy.

If you don't drive the newest car people assume you are broke. They can't imagine that there are people who are rich but just don't care to show off.

They need constant distraction with food and cars and music and I-phones and Sex and more food and prescription drugs.

Anything to distract from facing who you are. But it's all just quick shots of satisfaction. Never true happynes.

Commercials fucking everywhere. Everything you do, there is someone trying to make a buck out of you.

Everyone is trying to husstle you. This seems to be a national sport.

Even the grocery stores don't tell you the real price but the price before taxes.

Bitch, I don't care what it costs before taxes. I wanna know what I have to pay.

I felt like I was in a dark version of Disney Land but there was no exit.
>>
>>73778861

Maybe we should consider jaw surgery to eat burgers properly?
>>
>>73778955
Kek.

>>73778861
That bagel and that burger are not remotely close to what Americans actually eat on a daily basis. For as much as Eurocucks like to brag about their cultural awareness, you fucks usually know basically nothing about the world outside of Europe.
>>
File: JrAd.jpg (100 KB, 336x190) Image search: [Google]
JrAd.jpg
100 KB, 336x190
>>73779117
>>
>>73778861
a good slice of that will prob give u ADHD
>>
>>73778955
mr japanese jidf who is around everyday, I see you feel great shame for what you did to America.

Every nation where your people show up, mr jidf, the morality of their society goes down. It has happened so many time it's note even funny anymore.
>>
>>73779308
we got drugs to fic this don't worry.
>>
>>73778861
More like as a poorfag

Also you look like a disgusting piece of chemicals German bitch. Go suck your achmedwurst fag.
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 208x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 208x320
>>73778861
>Gay bagels

It is the Fagwich. The gayest sandwich ever created. Forged to the sounds of trance from wheat harvested in the Canadian plains. Baked in a sweaty San Francisco bathhouse by RuPaul. Slathered with mayonnaise beaten from the unused eggs of angry bull dykes forced up the pozzed bunghole of a crying twink by the engorged iCock of the CEO of Apple hisself. Cheese boiled from the rancid teat of Michael Obama. Layered with 666 used condoms pulled from the gutters after a New York pride parade.
>>
>>73778861
Looks like the stuff the lost children "ate" in Hook.
kinda ok with that
>>
>>73778861
Even tho im colorblind i had a nightmare like that
>>
>>73781595
Did somebody say BANGERANG?
>>
>>73779117
>>73779184
Thats the last babylon for you, mehmet my brother.
They are useful for our kind, even if they hate us and leave them like that, they are supposed to be like that.
>>
>>73779323
wait, Japanese are destroying your morals? What?
>>
desu i'd eat it just to shit rainbows
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.