[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump will win PA. I'm tired of everyone calling PA a liberal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: CcPlfoTWIAAQUSV.jpg (68 KB, 600x577) Image search: [Google]
CcPlfoTWIAAQUSV.jpg
68 KB, 600x577
Trump will win PA.

I'm tired of everyone calling PA a liberal stronghold. It's nowhere near as bad as NY or Cali. It's a swing state many Republicans have failed to grasp due to sheer inadequacy. The last time a Republican won was in 1988 with H.W. Bush. 2.3 million voted for him vs 2.1 mil for Dukakis. Since then, it's voted left simply because Republicans had shot themselves in the foot. Bill won in 1992 and 1996 with LESS votes than H.W. Bush in 1988 (to be fair, that was because of Ross Perot). In 2000, Gore won it over Dubya 2.4 to 2.2 mil. In 2004, Kerry won it over Dubya 2.9 to 2.7 mil. 200k seems to be the gap but Trump will close that.

In 2008, the dems pulled in 2.3 mil in the primaries. As a sidenote, Hillary beat Obama in PA. She grabbed 1.2 mil, he grabbed 1.0. This year, she only grabbed 918,000 votes. Overall she got something like 17 mil back in 08 while right now she is sitting at 12 million with only a few states to go. She's not coming close to her numbers back in 2008. Why? She's not that popular anymore. This will play a YUGE role in the general election. Back on topic, the dems won PA in 08 with 3.2 million to McCain's 2.6 mil. Holy crap. Why? Black vote.

(1/2)
>>
>>73775585

I can't tell you how many dindus showed up to vote for Obama simply because he's black. I went to undergrad in Philadelphia. The general theme was BRING DOWN ALL RACIAL BARRIERS, in short, vote for the black guy. Everyone fell for it, my family, friends, even I fucking fell for it. Come 2012, Obama won PA with only 2.9 million votes. Why? Black vote didn't show up in record breaking numbers. Also seeing as there's no black candidate this time around, the dems should receive NO MORE than 2.9 million votes. I predict that number might drop slightly more: 2.7~ especially if Hillary gets the nomination.

Also remember, Romney was extremely unpopular but gained 2.6 million votes in 12, almost the same figures as McCain in 2008 (2.6 mil). Trump should pull in at least that same amount regardless of what comments he says. Hell they might even help him. Outside of Philadelphia, it's deep south - nothing but redneck county. The entire state is carried by one city but they won't get the same numbers as the last 2 general elections. Here's the kicker. Primary numbers. Like I said earlier, Hillary got ~918,000 votes out of 1.6 million registered democrats. By contrast, Trump got 892,000 out of 1.5 million registered republicans.

This. Is. YUUUUUGE. Back in 08, McCain only pulled 500,000 out of 800,000 registered Republicans while Hillary got 1.2 mil out of 2.3 mil registered democrats. She doubled his numbers in 08 and while Trump tied her numbers today.

ITS OVER. ROT IN PRISON SHILLARY.
(2/2)
>>
>>73775585
>>73775621

>Trump will win PA.

>let me tell you everything about your state.jpg

Nope, not voted red since 1988, wont' do so now.
>>
I think it's possible we'll go red this year, but I don't think it's likely. Not stopping me from voting for Trump though... And convincing my pro-Bernie sister to either vote Trump or write Sanders in.
>>
>>73777682

Few of my buds that voted for Obama are voting for Trump this time around. Same thing with family. Hell, I know a few Muslim friends that are voting for Trump over Hillary simply because women shouldn't be leaders I shit you not. At the least they won't vote which is decent for us.
>>
>>73775585
>>73775621
The dems in PA's big cities will just stuff the ballot boxes.
>>
everyone I've ever met from PA has been a butt fucking hillbilly or amish
>>
>>73775585
More than 80% white doesn't seem to bad for it to get flipped I guess. Southern states still manage to do it with <60%.
>>
Pittsburgh is a way way way much nice place then Philly. trust me I've lived in both.
>>
>>73778936

I don't doubt it. Philly (especially North Philly) is up there with Baltimore and Detroit in terms of shityness. Old and Center City are nice but there are far cleaner cities with way better atmosphere.

Also if you are a sports fan, don't wear the other team's merchandise. You'll get abused. More diehard fans than Bahstin.
>>
>>73777038
Ive seen people who voted for obama now have trump signs in their lawns but i dont know.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.