[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Admit it /pol/, most of you don't know why you hate this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Ayatollah-Khamenei_2950793b.jpg (62 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Ayatollah-Khamenei_2950793b.jpg
62 KB, 620x387
Admit it /pol/, most of you don't know why you hate this man. You hate him because the Jew told you to.
>>
>>73774145
I don't hate him because he's never hurt me. He seems intelligent.
>>
I don't hate the Iranians. They apparently look down on the Arabs as 'colonial rejects' that we left behind. So they seem cool.
>>
>>73774145
I'm iranian and I hate him

And I hate the american government for what they did to iran which led to the conditions for this reactionary lunatic and for making two wars on our neighbours so we had 5 million refugees and selling Saddam chem weapons and the sanctions over bullshit reasons and shooting down a plane of civilians and making friends with Saudis and supporting takfiris in Syria
>>
Should trade him in for the Saudis tbqhf
>>
>>73774145

Based Ayatollah - knows about the problems of the youth in the West: http://muslim-markt.de/interview/2015/ramezani.htm
>>
He seems alright. Would kill fags with him.
>>
Hopefully Iran gets nukes to counter israel.
>>
>>73774597
I will say that khamenei is far far far more reasonable than what american media portrays him as. A lot of his rhetoric is just to appease hardliners.
However, he is still in the way of real reforms to serious problems in iran
>>
>>73774145
>>73774361
>>73774893
We, The United States of America propped up The Shah. The Shah killed his own people. Therefore We, The United States of America are state sponsors of terrorism.

Of course they hate us, duh!!!
>>
>>73774145
I hate him because he usurped the rightful, and frankly better monarchy. Pahlavism4lyf.
He was also a commie.
>>
>>73774145
I hate Islamist of all stripes.

If you are an Islamist, you are my enemy.
>>
File: ALBY_MIDEAST_SYRIA__663560f.jpg (31 KB, 636x472) Image search: [Google]
ALBY_MIDEAST_SYRIA__663560f.jpg
31 KB, 636x472
>>73774145
Man whatever you think you gotta give him this:
He looks a lot friendlier than Khomeini
>>
>>73774361
What's a tanned German, like yourself, doing in Straya?
>>
>>73774219
He's also nihilistic and has a wicked sense of humor.
>>
>>73777794
I can almost tell by his face. What a guy
>>
>>73774145
Actually, if I'm to be honest, I don't hate him in part because the Jew told me to hate him.
>>
Theocratic nutjob extreme muslim
Yes I hate him
>>
File: letter 4u.jpg (272 KB, 1258x1277) Image search: [Google]
letter 4u.jpg
272 KB, 1258x1277
Why haven't you read the letter that Khamenei has written for you ?

He might not be a big guy, but he makes quite a few good points about western degeneracy and hypocrisy

http://pastebin.com/wxSU76fR
>>
>>73780064

I have read them and the interview I've linked to was also about them. Some good points.

If the Australian anon fled from Iran I can understand if he sees all that differently and of course I'm opposed to shit-tier dictatorships that want to outlaw music and dancing and cause a fuss if a man hugs a woman etc. etc. etc.

But ... yes, he does have some good points. Iran could actually be a good ally for the West, imho .
>>
>>73780064
>http://pastebin.com/wxSU76fR
>In the Name of Allah, the Most Compassionate, the Most Merciful

stopped reading here snackbar politics dont concern me
>>
>>73780902

>Many countries in the world take pride in their indigenous and national culture; cultures that have fed human communities for hundreds of years at the same time that they have been flourishing and reproducing. The Muslim world has been no exception to this rule. But in the contemporary period, the Western world, benefitting from advanced tools, has been insisting on cultural simulation and unification in the world.

>I consider the imposition of the Western culture on other nations and belittling independent cultures as a silent and very harmful act of violence. Humiliating rich cultures and insulting their most respected parts are happening while the alternative culture is by no means qualified to supplant them.

>For instance, the two elements of “aggressiveness” and “moral promiscuity,” which have unfortunately turned into the main components of the Western culture, have downgraded its acceptability and standing even in its own birthplace.
>>
>>73777141
>jidf in full force
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.