[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just another day in Murrica.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1129185771.png (362 KB, 1044x638) Image search: [Google]
1129185771.png
362 KB, 1044x638
Just another day in Murrica.
>>
>>73772626
Something that any rational American can understand is that you must accept some bad consequences for the greater good of society as a whole. Something Eurocucks won't understand until everything is taken from them.

It's about accepting that humans are imperfect, there is plenty of room for evil and everyone has the right to defend themselves. Human nature is not inherently good or bad but you better accept that both exist in the world.
>>
>>73772626

>Not locking up your weapons
>Then come crying when people die because they had weapons just lying around

kek
>>
>>73772626
Yes, blame the guns. I bet you call people ignorant all the time.
>>
>>73772626
>niggers following new, unconstitutional gun laws if they were to be enacted by power-hungry kikes
>niggers following existing gun laws
>niggers following the law ever
>>
>>73772626
poor little nigra got redpilled and decided to end it all ):
>>
>>73772626
If you have kids and keep guns laying around and not securely locked up, you're a fucking idiot. And I say that as a person that keeps a loaded gun under my bed. But when I have company, or when I have kids in the future, IT GETS LOCKED UP. Dumb fuck.
>>
>some niggress kill herself
>rather than thanking God, some mongol is pathetically attempting to troll Americans
>>
>>73772961
This
Only the owner's to be blamed
>>
>>73772791
The yank gets it. Our guns were taken away because our governments feared their people (commie revolutions and such) and find it very convenient to keep us under control without it.

People who keep a loaded gun nearby for their children to reach, and promptly they or their child get shot have only themselves to blame. This is bad decision making and parenting rolled into one, a gun can obviously be very dangerous so make sure you're a responsible adult and don't fuck up. Chances are the same kind of people to which shit like this happens also need to deal with their kids drinking bleach or some shit like that.
>>
>>73773268
Yes, he shouldn't be allowed to own niggers until he can care for them responsibly.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2222x2788) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2222x2788
Poor little niglet, why do we allow blacks to own guns?
>>
>>73772626
>niggers
Who cares.
>>
At least in Japan, our kids have dignity to go to forest.
>>
>>73772791

but part of accepting that humans is imperfect is to take precautions so that accidental human errors are less likely to occur like:
>keeping the weapon in a safe or locked box
>storing it unloaded
>putting the safety on
>keeping it out of reach of children
>not storing it under the pillow of a 5 year old girl
>nuking detroit
>>
File: snapshot11072.png (60 KB, 838x442) Image search: [Google]
snapshot11072.png
60 KB, 838x442
>>73772626
Just another decade in UK.
Thank god for those three gun laws.
>>
>>73776025
exactly.
>>
File: imnotfunny.jpg (188 KB, 756x430) Image search: [Google]
imnotfunny.jpg
188 KB, 756x430
>>73772626
mah baybay oh lawdy pleez have mercy-a she was a good gurl she didnu nuffin
>>
>>73772626
See? Guns are useful.
>>
>>73772626
>she wuz a good gurl
>wuz bout to get her life on track
>>
>>73776090

Sure thing, Chile.
>>
>>73776842
I don't know anyone who would argue against that. Like someone else implied in this thread, does anyone ever open a bottle to drink before reading the label? It could end up being bleach after all, caution is a virtue.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.