[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Holy fuck. Just go to the 40 minute mark or a little later.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Is it a form of cuckolding.png (961 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Is it a form of cuckolding.png
961 KB, 1366x768
Holy fuck. Just go to the 40 minute mark or a little later. He did an interview with the Man With One Dolluh

>Alex Jones drops a C-BOMB! BOOM!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8nrs5C6eFs
>>
it was around 49 minutes, you cuck
>>
>>73772530
Frig off, cuckold
>>
>>73772235
stef on alex jones, wonder if this will give him more subscribers.
>>
>>73772235
Stefan has been on his show at least twice before.
>>
>>73772235
>One Fuckin Dolluh
>>
nothing from 49mins to 50 mins

waste of my time.
>>
>>73772759
t. tanned german

>inb4 not an argument
>>
File: beautiful_melting_pot.jpg (83 KB, 504x474) Image search: [Google]
beautiful_melting_pot.jpg
83 KB, 504x474
Tried to watch this earlier but Molyneux blaming America's changing demographics on lack of a free market and Jones blaming it on Nazis I had to shut it off.
>>
>>73772792
listen to 49:35 you britcuck
>>
>>73772797
Ja sam tvoj sjeverni rođak Janez.

>feels good getting NEETbux form the German government
>>
WOW! I can't believe Alex said a word that's been around since the 12th century.
>>
>>73773198
lol, bolje slovenci nego muslimani i nigeri..

ništa uživaj :)
>>
Ehh.. Hard to watch, it was a political theorist vs a psychologist.

Molyneux completely misfired with the Islam question, basically when asked why the West has continued to side with radical Islamic countries, he answered:
"Politicians, like monkeys, are addicted to power".

Ummm, okay, cheers for that Molyneux but guess what?
>Lack of argument detected.
>>
>>73773904
t. mehmed

he said there are multiple reasons and he doesnt have time to go into them, so he gave the monkey anecdote. which is spot on in my opinion.

politicians and bureaucrats got a taste of power, and they dont even mind allowing 3rdworldlers in to keep the government as big as possible.
>>
File: 1457210813790.jpg (311 KB, 1347x1866) Image search: [Google]
1457210813790.jpg
311 KB, 1347x1866
>1:09:13
>>
>>73774086
Correct
>>
>>73772235

The interview doesn't even start until 50. Do bongs and americans use a different time system? Like their measurements, one minoot is 69 sekonds or some retarded shit like that
>>
>>73774086
He has been invited onto a show for an interview, what did he think he was expected to do?

I just thought that was a bit of a cop out, it doesn't answer the question. That is exactly what the British did in their Empire colonies, allowed stupid but strong leaders who could be manipulated to keep control. But I really don't think that is what he meant.

Don't 'Mehmet' me anyway Fritzl, it would be Muhammad if anything.
>>
>>73772235
>admits to kissing his dog on the lips

white people
>>
>>73773904
not an argument
>>
>>73774277
>He has been invited onto a show for an interview, what
on Alex Jones lol, who is a really bad interviewer (interrupts, doesnt pursue relevant questions)

Well, it does answer the question to some degree. It explains why politicians side with liberals and muslims against their own people. Leftists are the ones who push for more government, hence increase their power.
>>
>>73774500
Yeah I don't normally watch Alex's interviews but it did strike me that he gave some random interjections when Molyneux was mid-speech.

Maybe that is the reason then but I'd have to let someone who watches him more make that call.

I got further into it, he seems to get better but the start really didn't impress me.
>>73774404
Distinct lack of argument in this post.
>>
>>73773198

And then you were drafted to fight Poland's intolerance of niggers and muslims
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.