[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Loyal clubs with friends you consider brothers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: wismar.png (365 KB, 878x541) Image search: [Google]
wismar.png
365 KB, 878x541
So I just watched this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrMlpkIDVRE

Neo-Nazi Biker Gangs: VICE INTL (Germany)

Ignoring the fact that this is a Vice documentary, this actually seems pretty comfy.

The fact that they commit crime is obviously a bad idea, but apart from that, they have an all male club full of fierce loyalty, they all work out, have social gatherings, and respect eachother like family. They even have a headquarters and club funding.

Why aren't we out there, forming legal, loyal brotherhood clubs with our bros?

Swear fealty to your club and to your country.
>>
File: wismar2.png (332 KB, 887x552) Image search: [Google]
wismar2.png
332 KB, 887x552
You'd have such a feeling of belonging.
>>
File: wismar3.png (479 KB, 874x654) Image search: [Google]
wismar3.png
479 KB, 874x654
I mean, you don't have to go so far as to get tattoos. But if you all live together in the headquarters, regularly eat and work out with eachother, have barbeque events, and respect eachother, then you can have a pretty nice time.
>>
File: wismar4.png (466 KB, 877x547) Image search: [Google]
wismar4.png
466 KB, 877x547
And realistically /pol/, how are we going to stand up to Islam, should they come knocking?

They already form their communities.
>>
File: wismar5.png (502 KB, 895x539) Image search: [Google]
wismar5.png
502 KB, 895x539
And they all have to lift weights to remain strong and healthy.
>>
>>73771494
Funny, These guys are from my area.
Wismar is a small harbuor city.
I often see them riding around Rostock.
>>
>>73772485
Wie interessiert.

Hast du schon wieder mit ihnen gesprochen?
>>
>>73771494
They are just bikers with a nazi fetish cause its edgy.

Worthless.

At least in their current state. I have often thought about what would happen if a good man infiltrated these kinds of groups and slowly redpilled them all. Made them wear respectable clothes, read litterature and philosophy or whatever and slowly but surely turn them into assets for our course.
>>
>>73772751
No, I haven't.
Maybe I'll talk a few words to them when I see them next time.
>>
What kind of crimes do they commit besides bashing antifa?
Are they drug-dealing degenerate scum like the AN?
>>
Start a group on TRS and go to a standard pool party
>>
>>73773256
They're big and scary and right-wing in Germany
>>
>>73772751
And your german is not half bad, I might add.

You made a mistake though; it should be
>Wie interssant.

"interessant" is the adjective form of the verb form "intressieren"
>>
>>73771494
>literally wearing fanny packs
Wow, look at these tough guys
>>
>>73773158
You must admit though, their sense of community, exercise, loyalty and respect is pretty good.

>>73773173
Viel Glück. Stirbst du nicht, Anonym.

>>73773256
It's not mentioned, but I'm assuming they commit theft, drug dealing etc. Petty crimes to get some money.
>>
>>73773256

>implying that merely calling themselves "Neo-Nazi" isn't a crime in Germcuckistan
>>
>>73773341
Thanks. I'm still learning. NZ is a monolingual country, so I want to be able to speak at least one other language, and a European language would be quite helpful.
>>
>>73771494
>Why aren't we out there, forming legal, loyal brotherhood clubs with our bros?
because ASIO is watching
i wonder how many watchlists i'd get put on
[spoiler]i wonder how many i'm already on[/spoiler]
>>
>>73773519
Das ist eine gute Idee. Sprachen lernen erweitert den Horizont.

For example, I am learning arabic - for obvious reasons.
>>
>>73773693
But it's like they say in the video: Their phones are tapped. Their cars are probably bugged. Their headquarters are probably bugged.

They don't care. They're not doing anything wrong anymore.

Also, the reason they're being bugged is because they are literally ex-criminals and wear gang patches.

If you lay low and don't draw attention to yourself, you shouldn't have any issues. Ditch most electronics, run Linux on what is left, go about society dressed normally as a normal citizen.

No-one needs to know.
>>
File: image.png (217 KB, 450x434) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217 KB, 450x434
>>73773729
Cuck
>>
>>73771749
sounds gay as shit
>>
>>73771494
I just made a similar thread about this: >>73769779

We need to start doing something.
>>
>>73773958
>>can't tell if it's a tryhard fag or elaborate FBI ruse

Why do you wear the name on 4chan?
>>
>>73773361
So I guess I'm the only one who found that kinda funny?
>>
>>73774360
White nationalism is serious business, anon.
>>
>>73774484
But they're fucing FANNY PACKS
>>
>>73774514

Your mum is a fanny pack, but you didn't see me complaining when I put my tool inside her.
>>
>>73771494
You can archieve something similar in sports. Both in kajukenbo and handball I had a good "brotherhood". Specially in kajukenbo. We gathered around the gym all the time, we ate together, we traveled together, we organized activities together. We even ended up renting a place for our use alone. No politics involved or plans to change anything though.

>>73773158
This. I remember an interview with australian abo bikers that said they only wore swastikas because it triggers people.
Although, these people are not worthless. They're just lost. Like you said they need a good man to guide them. There are barely any role models anymore and these people are the result. Grunts willing to fight, with values and aspirations, they just can't find the way because that's not the type of cloth they're made from.

I'd say make programs to help these people and give them use and fuck immigrants and welfare leeches.
>>
>>73774560
Must have been a pretty small tool :^)
>>
>>73774667
It also reminds me of the old Epicurean communes of ancient Greece.

http://anepicureangarden.blogspot.co.nz/2010/01/modern-epicurean.html
>>
>>73771494
This is a sure way of getting onto some government watchlist. It wouldn't surprise me if most members were actually moles themselves.
>>
>>73774883
That was a very nice read. It's sad that it's something close to impossible to archieve. At least in the civilized world since the goverment will taxate you for everything you do (having land, profiting from it, SOLAR ENERGY!), so you will always have to be to some degree linked to the system.
>>
>>73775239
Quit being a coward, France.

Your election is next year. So is Germany's.
>>73773948

And Serbia's
>>73773492

Same with Norway, Iceland, Netherlands and ours.

Australia's >>73773693 is this year.

Don't be afraid of change.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.