[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>my grandparents get a call from the city administration >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11
File: heateningsspurdo.jpg (3 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
heateningsspurdo.jpg
3 KB, 200x150
>my grandparents get a call from the city administration
>they ask to confirm if any Syrians moved into their house
>of course not
>four Syrians registered their residence under their address

There's also a few Syrians that were placed in their little village earlier this year. While this was probably just a welfare scam, I'm still a bit worried. My grandparents are rather naïve when it comes to people, don't have a dog, and my grandfather is ultra-cucked regarding weapons (muh “guns only escalate a confrontation”).
>>
Your grandmother is going to be raped and then murdered by a gang of Syrians.

Sorry Hans, but your country is fucked.
>>
They needed to mention a permanent address to get welfare? Presumably they live near by if that's the address they chose to use. Ya that's worrisome.

They have to go back.
>>
>>73770271
They're just making their territory.

Soon, they'll be moving into your grandparents' house, with their permission or without.
>>
File: Skeletor-Mofo.jpg (22 KB, 354x256) Image search: [Google]
Skeletor-Mofo.jpg
22 KB, 354x256
>>73770271

>tfw the older German generation gets redpilled

when Germany swings right, they fucking swing right buddy
>>
>>73770271
All of those old fucks voted for Merkel. I have no pity for them, or for the leftists that get raped and beaten up.
>>
>>73770271
You know what to do.

Go buy a shitton of ham or bacon and set up a barricade around your grandparents' house.
>>
>>73770482
they'll be dead before they could swoop in and save the situation. The last 25 years has been a fucking masterstroke.
>>
File: rapefugees.jpg (245 KB, 1351x949) Image search: [Google]
rapefugees.jpg
245 KB, 1351x949
>>73770482
I've seen most of my family get redpilled hard and fast, and I've done my part to accelerate that progress by keeping them up-to-date on worldwide chimpouts and non-white violence, and social structures (clans, corruption, etc.) in these people's countries of origin.

There hasn't been a shortage on stories form other people either. Just a few days ago my grandfather told me he'd spoken to someone who, a year or two ago, was overseeing a refugee asylum in a nearby city. The first thing the shitskins did upon leaving their bus was peer into all the cars that were parked nearby, until they reached the car of the overseer guy, which had his two big dogs in it.
Surprise, surprise, a few days later a car in the area had been broken into. The overseer guy lined up the refugees and walked up and down their ranks with one of his large dogs (wearing a muzzle). He told them that if the things that were stolen are not put on a table when he would come back to check a few hours later, he'd remove his dog's muzzle and let him have a go at them. It worked, the stolen stuff was returned.
>>
>>73770482
Only a matter of time
>>
>>73770703

http://www.kswo.com/story/28789419/bacon-found-wrapped-around-edmond-mosques-door-handles

we're way ahead of you Patrik
>>
File: niggers-how-to-ruin-a-city.png (61 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
niggers-how-to-ruin-a-city.png
61 KB, 300x300
>>73770271
>>73770477
Get ready....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPvSsPxR4ww
>>
File: cry.jpg (27 KB, 460x282) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
27 KB, 460x282
>>73770821

das it mane

mongrel white here but German last name, great-great-grandfather's from Hamburg
>>
>>73770271
>>four Syrians registered their residence under their address
Wait you don't need an owner with ID to stand beside you to be registered at his house? Why have bureucracy if you can just make up shit anyway?
>>
>>73770561
>dad always voted CDU, even when it was already obvious that Merkel had taken over every aspect of the party and is a moron
>finally got fed up with them
>now he's always lamenting that he wishes the CSU would run on a federal level so he could vote for them
>pointing out that the CSU is just the Wurmfortsatz of the CDU and does exactly the same doesn't change his mind at all

It is quite frustrating. Even when they see that shit is going downhill fast they absolutely refuse to draw the consequences.
>>
File: 1459162158164.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1459162158164.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>Germans
>Swedes
>Brits
>>
>>73771074

so that minorities can exploit it

i can't find it but there was this unreal video that these people took of a social worker walking this person through how to maximize all their benefits and lie about shit.
>>
>>73771074
Our bureaucracy was so way over capacity that they essentially stopped checking anything.
You say you are M'tumbu from Syria, 12 yo despite looking like 40 and live right next door even though there aren't any apartments in that street?
Well, who cares, we don't have all day to talk about this, here are your new papers.
>>
>>73770918
Coal burner got more niggers than she bargained for.
>>
>>73770918

BURN

THE

COAL

PAY

THE

TOLL
>>
>>73771191
>i can't find it but there was this unreal video that these people took of a social worker walking this person through how to maximize all their benefits and lie about shit.

We have a lot of NGO "human rights" organizations who spend their days with pretty much nothing else than telling minorities how to scam the system in the most efficient way.

It was a mistake to stop executing traitors.
>>
>>73770271
So how's AfD looking?
>>
>>73770561
>>73771125
Merkel only changed her immigration policy after she was elected. CDU was actually criticized by all other parties for their "too strict" immigration policy before the elections. As much as I despise Merkel and what the CDU has become, the "You voted for this" meme needs to die.
>>
File: kebab removal.jpg (103 KB, 939x777) Image search: [Google]
kebab removal.jpg
103 KB, 939x777
>>73771074
We used to have a law like that, but then some retarded politicians abolished it.
For some time, the administration didn't need to confirm anything, so all sorts of terrorists and criminals signed up under false addresses without the knowledge of the owners of those houses. The actual tenants then found themselves subject to sudden SWAT raids.

Fortunately, they've since re-introduced that law, which is why they checked back with my grandparents.
>>
File: Brendan-Reacts.png (475 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
Brendan-Reacts.png
475 KB, 666x666
>>73771074
>Why have bureucracy if you can just make up shit anyway?

Can't say that it's the case here, but I've noticed a lot of these things cropping up. It's because we used to be a homogenous nation where there's trust.

Things I've seen these last few months:

- Everyone locks their doors (wasn't a thing a few years ago).
- Stores putting up fencing with barbed wire to protect their outdoor furniture displays (these stood outside the stores for years, nobody stole anything).
- Stores have limits on changing money now (because of fake bills and various exchange scams mostly by gypsies).
- Kids need "supervision". They used to just go out and play. We're talking 3-7 year olds.
- Bathhouses have guards now. Not lifeguards, security. To prevent children from getting raped.

The slow creep of diversity is chewing away at the social cohesion and trust we had.

Politicians are switching tactics and now the narrative is "we just have to live with these threats, it's a part of our lives now". The obvious question being "why", and the answer being "because you, mr politician, put these fucks here, with no vote or mandate or even a plan".
>>
>>73770271
AHAHAHA
holy shit
AHAHAHA
>>
File: uncuck-my-shit-2.png (4 MB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
uncuck-my-shit-2.png
4 MB, 1600x1600
>>73771250
>You say you are M'tumbu from Syria, 12 yo despite looking like 40
>>
>>73770271
How many eurobucks does a guard pupper cost in Germany?
>>
>>73771562
Hopefully that kind of shit wakes people up before it's too late. Don't become America. You're too pure and innocent for that.
>>
File: swedenno.png (74 KB, 1648x325) Image search: [Google]
swedenno.png
74 KB, 1648x325
>>73771562

fukken saved for whenever a swede starts running his mouth about how "things aren't that bad"
>>
>>73771441
It's not just the immigration policies, though those are the most severe.

But she has already made insanely retarded decisions before the last election, like the Atomausstieg after the incident in Fukushima or bailing out Greece when it was obvious that they will never recover.
>>
>>73771562
>"we just have to live with these threats, it's a part of our lives now"

This is one of the things that infuriate me most. Instead of going
>oh shit, we fucked up - we are sorry, we really didn't expect this to happen, please give us the chance to fix it
they immediately switch into insolent-child mode and go full
>who cares who is responsible for this, it happened and you will have to deal with it now, discussion over
>>
>>73771947
True, but with those decisions she did not really betray the people that voted for CDU
>>
>>73772132
Well my initial statement was that she is a moron, not that the betrayed the CDU.
And if you elect a moron shit is guaranteed to go downwards quickly at some point. You might get lucky for the first 5 or 10 major decisions, but at some point the idiocy will cripple the country.
>>
>>73771947
The Atomausstieg was the only good thing she did in 11 years.
>>
>>73770271
>just a welfare scam
Don't panic. They're just stealing your money. Nothing to worry about.
And this is how the west will die. Not with a bang, or even a whimper, but a guilt powered stick-up job.
>>
>>73770271
>syrians blow himself on market
>grandparents go to jail
>>
>>73771074
Ah, you assume bureaucracy is an actual effective part of government, when it's just something we have so that people won't go without jobs.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 4032x3024
>>73771151
Oslonian here. Here let me show you sum senpai
>>
>>73772570
don't they realise a person can be both?
>>
>>73772570

translation pls
>>
>>73770918

Someone give me the tldr version
>>
>>73773393
>Question mark
>big line separating Islamist/Terrorist vs Musiker/Ingenior

I'm sorry my dude, you have a sub 90 IQ.
>>
>>73773393
>Who do you choose to see?
Left side:
>Snitch
>Islamist
>Criminal
>Terrorist
>Luck seeker
Right:
>Father
>Teacher
>Musician
>Engineer
>Involved in the local community

>Don't become blinded by fear and assumptions
>Look at humans as a resource
Under OXLO:
>*Oslo Extra Large - a city for everyone
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.